剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
You know, not a lot of the talent does that.
我其实准备了一份概览表
I actually prepared a summary sheet.
首先
Firstly,
我很喜欢到目前为止你让我做的事
I love what you have me doing so far.
参加工商会展和抛头露面
The trade shows and the personal appearances.
但我决心把这份事业发展壮大
But I am committed to growing my business
不仅限于教学市场
beyond just the how-to market
向生活方式品牌转型
into more of a lifestyle brand.
我们当然可以讨论一下 你的下一盘录像带该怎么做
Well, we can certainly discuss what's in store for your next tape.
也许给封面换个更酷炫的字体
Maybe a jazzy new font for the sleeve?
我想要扩展到健身器材 服装
What I would love is to expand into exercise equipment and clothing
和烹饪食谱领域
and cookbooks.
都写在概览表上呢
It's all there on the summary sheet.
这是一份指南 走向属于我的生活方式品牌
A road map to my own lifestyle brand.
你的生活方式品牌
Your lifestyle brand?
依我们看
The way we see it,
你是斯塔和格伦纳公♥司♥品牌大家庭中 一名重要的成员
you are one important member of the Stahl/Grunner family of brands.
他受到了威胁 快让这个主意听起来像是他的
He's threatened. Make it sound like his idea.
还记得你说过 要让我成为家喻户晓的人吗
Well, remember when you talked about making me a household name?
这其实就是实现这一目标的方法
This is really just a way to do that.
可能只是比你计划中稍微快了一点
Only maybe a little faster than you planned.
我跟你说吧
You know, I'll tell you what.
我会审阅你的点子 然后问问管理层的意见
I'll take a look at your ideas, and I'll run 'em up the flagpole.
我以为你就是管理层 所以我要求和你开会
I thought you were the flagpole. That's why I asked to meet with you.
我是管理层之一 但创始人们的意见很重要
Well, I am a flagpole, but the founders weigh in.
他们还活着吗
They're still alive?
是的 斯塔先生和格伦纳先生 都活得好好的
Yes. Mr. Stahl and Mr. Grunner are still very much alive.
斯塔先生更有活力一些
Mr. Stahl a little more so.
他大多日子里都会来公♥司♥ 查信 喝汤
He comes in most weeks, opens his mail, has his soup.
这样啊
Well...
你熟悉文尼格林吗
Are you familiar with Vinnie Green?
他做那种很长的广♥告♥
He has these long-form television ads.
我熟悉电视购物广♥告♥
I'm familiar with infomercials.
我不睡觉的
I don't sleep.
那你一定看过他的广♥告♥
Well then you must have seen him?
是的 他令人印象深刻
Yes, he's, very memorable.
活灵活现 非常有个性
Lively. A real character.
还有多少种避开 “同性恋”这个词的说法
How many ways are there not to say gay?
他就是从录像带开始的
Well, he started with a tape,
他现在向顾客直接销♥售♥一整套减肥体系
and now he's selling a whole weight loss system direct to consumers.
他的目标客户群体十分不同
He's appealing to a very different... sector
和我们的不一样
of the population than we are.
我们的目标是有家庭的顾客
We are a family company.
如果你懂我意思的话
If you catch my drift.
如果 傻子才不懂
If? You'd have to be an idiot.
不管怎样 直接面对消费者是未来的趋势
Well, like it or not, direct to consumer is the future.
我说的不是成千上万份录像带
And I'm not talking thousands of units.
而是数以百万计的
I'm talking millions. Millions.
奥吉 你能看到吗 因为我能
Can you see it, Auggie? Because I can.
知道我能看到什么吗
You know what I can see?
你和我们签过一份合同
You signing a contract with us.
记得吗
Remember that?
听着 我不想说你欠我们的 但你确实欠
Now, I don't wanna say you owe us, but, well, you do.
你欠我们的
You owe us.
而且因为你最近遇到的困难 我们已经支付了一笔钱
And since we're already out-of-pocket because of your difficulties of late--
我生病了
I had a medical issue.
- 这完全不由我控制 - 我们要求你
- It was completely out of my control. - We're gonna need you
按计划行事 我们的计划
to stick to the plan. Our plan.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for stopping by.
绕过去
Over.
从下面穿
And under.
现在就像你们猜的那样
And now, you guessed it!
再绕过去 从下面穿
Over, and back under again.
我就是这样和我妈妈练习的
I practiced this exact same way with my mother,
我妈妈也是用这种方法和她妈妈练习的
and my mother practiced this exact same way with her mother.
难以置信吧
Can you believe that?
不太难
Yes.
- 接下来呢 绕过去 - 嘿
- What's next? Over! - Hey.
对了
That's right.
从下面穿
Under.
抱歉 但她让孩子们做缝纫
I'm sorry, but she's got them sewing.
甚至不是缝衣服
And not even sewing-sewing.
是假装在缝纫 真是可悲
It's pretend-sewing, and it's pathetic.
看上去她很开心啊
It looks like she's having fun.
是 因为她不懂这有什么区别
Yeah, that's 'cause she doesn't know any different.
天啊 看这些小女孩接受训练
God, just seeing these little girls being trained
这么小就变得驯服 顺从 这真是...
for this domestic, submissive behavior at such a young age-- Just--
你更希望她们年纪大一些再学
You'd prefer they learn it when they get a bit older?
也许在她们第一次婚姻中学
Like, maybe in their first marriages?
不 我根本不希望她们学
No, I don't want it to happen at all.
那样就太好了
That would be great.
绕过去
Over...
天 这个真好吃
Wow! That is really good.
我甚至都不喜欢吃 燕麦葡萄干曲奇 但这个太棒了
I'm not even an oatmeal raisin guy, but that is excellent.
- 天啊 真的 - 谢谢
- Wow. Yeah. - Thank you.
你还没有说 电视上的事
You haven't said anything about, what happened on television?
我不确定你是否对 南加州公共广播电视台那条新闻满意
I wasn't sure if you were happy with the PBS SoCal piece.
我没得到你的反馈
I hadn't heard from you.
而我听到了很多人的意见
I heard from a lot of other people.
对 有一家广♥告♥人才公♥司♥ 给我打了电♥话♥ 想谈关于里奥的事
Yeah, this, commercial talent agency called me and wanted to talk about Leo.
我说:“我儿子不会上电视卖♥♥汉堡包的”
I said, "My son is not selling hamburgers on TV."
对 没有 那条新闻...
Uh-huh. Yeah, no, it was...
很不错 很好 里奥表现得非常好
It was, you know, great. It was nice. And Leo was really great.
好吧
Okay.
想听实话吗 其实很令人失望
Honestly? It was actually really disappointing.
他们没有去谈真正的问题
Instead of actually talking about real issues,
而是决定打“可爱儿童”这张牌
they decided to play the cute kid card.
这是绕过事物本质的情感操控
It was emotional manipulation over substance,
电视和政♥治♥凑到一起就总是这样
which is what happens anytime you combine television and politics.
好吧 你在嫉妒一个12岁小孩
Okay, so you are jealous of a 12-year-old?
你把我的论点过度简化了
That's a wild oversimplification of my point.
我内心深处隐隐觉得你是个混♥蛋♥
You know, I had a sense deep down that you were a jerk.
现在一想 好像也没多深
Not even that deep down, come to think of it.
我...什么
I-- What?
你想了解我是谁
You wanna know what I am?
我是个直截了当的人
I'm a straight shooter, okay?
我有话直说 这常常给我带来麻烦
I tell people like it is, and oftentimes that gets me in trouble.
你想让我怎么做 我不能为持有强硬观点而道歉
What do you want me to do? I can't apologize for having strong views
关于一个组织 我们不可否认...
about an organization that, let's face it--
爸爸 你喜欢我缝的吗
Daddy! Do you like mine?
我...
I...
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, sweetie.
我爱你
I love you.
问管理层们的意见只是另一种拒绝的方式
Running it up the flagpole is just another way of saying no.
保持方向 别想接受新主意
Stay the course. Forget embracing new ideas.
也许吧 也许他们只是需要时间考虑
Maybe. But maybe they just need time to think about it.
厄尼对待新主意是会慢慢来 确实如此
Ernie takes his time with new ideas. Does happen.
在这件事上 他们认为自己比我明智
They think they're smarter than I am about this,
- 他们甚至没... - 绝对不是
- and they're not even-- - No way, Jose.
他不断强调这是个家庭公♥司♥
He kept saying they're a family company.
他们根本不懂家庭的意义 他们也完全不懂女人
They don't know anything about families. And they don't know anything about women.
我们想要什么 我们的思维方式和...
What we want or how we think and--
我好喜欢这个包
I love that bag.
你能想象我拿这个包的样子吗
Can you see me with that bag?
当然可以 你应该买♥♥下来 奖励自己
Yes, I can. You should get it. Treat yourself.
不行 我是说我可以 但不行
I can't. I mean, I can, but I can't.
太贵了
It's too much.
这不重要 抱歉 我专心听你说
Not important. Sorry, I'm all yours.
我能录制那盘录像带就应该感恩戴德了
You know, I should just be grateful that I got to make the tape at all,
我应该完全照他们说的去做 因为他们才是专家
and I should just do whatever they tell me 'cause they're the experts.
你不信吧
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表