剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
未必会
Not necessarily.
我丈夫不希望我练出大块肌肉
My husband doesn't want me getting big muscles.
-我没有大块肌肉啊 -我觉得也是
-I don't have big muscles. -I don't think.
但我有肌肉线条
But I do have muscle tone.
你知道定妆粉在哪卖♥♥吗
Do you know where the setting powder is?
不知道
I do not.
-是给孩子看的吗 -给你看的
-Is it for kids? -It's for you.
我已经没有自己的时间了
I don't have time for me anymore.
这就是在家锻炼的好处
Well, that's the beauty of working out at home,
你可以趁孩子们午睡的时候锻炼
is that you can do it while the kids are napping.
那是我打扫卫生的时间
That's when I clean the house.
那你什么时候满足自己的需求呢
But when do you make time for your needs?
-我什么都做 -你的身体
-I do everything. -Your body.
-我现在还要锻炼 -我觉得锻炼令我精力充沛
-Now I'm supposed to work out too? -I find it invigorating.
我锻炼后会感觉好得多 仿佛自己可以征服世界
I feel so much better afterwards, like I could conquer the world.
我只是想过一天算一天
I'm just trying to get through my day.
三 四…
Three, four…
四 三 二 一 来…
Four, three, two, one. Take it…
我认识茜拉的时候 她才是有野心的那个
When Sheila and I met, she was the ambitious one.
是对未来有着各种希望和梦想的那个
She was the one with all the hopes and dreams for the future.
然后她做出了妥协
Then came the compromise.
先是为了我的工作搬来这里 然后又生了孩子
First, she moves here for my job, then the baby.
她为了我放弃了 三个已经录取她的研究生项目
She's enrolled and dropped out of three different graduate programs for me.
我谈了这么多年工资剥削 工人♥权♥益
You know, for all my years of talking about wage theft and workers' rights--
研究切格瓦拉和乌戈查韦斯
you know, studying Che and Chávez.
那女性呢
What about women?
她们的汗水和牺牲呢
What about their sweat and their sacrifice?
她们就没有资格 追求难以实现的美国梦吗
Are they not entitled to pursue a little bit of the elusive American dream
就像你我一样
like you and I?
杰瑞 这是不可能的 除非像你我这样的男人去改变现状
Well, Jerry, that's not possible unless men, like you and I, step it up.
把当代社会的枷锁从她们脖子上拆除
Lift the yoke of domestic slavery from their necks.
这就是我的计划
And that's just what I intend to do.
这是你的演说
So that's the speech?
-是 不是演说 -好
-I mean, yes. It's not a speech. -Okay.
-我只是… -明白了
-I'm just-- -Gotcha.
我有一个问题
So, I have a question for ya.
-这是没意义的吗 -什么
-Is this bullshit? -What?
-我们一直构思的这些点子 -你干什么
-All these ideas we've been cooking up… -What are you doing?
-杰瑞 别闹 -过去几个月的成果
-Jerry, stop. -…for the past few months.
你到底在不在乎这些
Do you actually care about any of this?
超过一个问题了好吗
That's more than one question, okay?
你知道我问的是什么 朋友
You know what I'm asking you, buddy.
我们的头脑风暴是认真的吗 还是说它只是某种安慰奖
Is our think tank real, or is it just some sorta consolation prize
为了在你输掉选举后抚慰你受伤的自尊
for your wounded ego after losing the election?
好吧 是认真的
Okay, yes, it's real.
-但我的家人也是 -开始了…
-But so is my family. -There it is, there it is.
还有我的婚姻 明白吗
And my marriage, okay?
婚姻
Marriage?
那个在竞选之夜抛弃你的女人
To the woman who abandoned you on election night.
-她有自己的难处 对 -是啊
-She has her difficulties, yeah. -Yeah.
有时她需要自己的空间 但她总会回到我身边
And sometimes, she needs her space, but she always comes back.
至少到目前为止是这样
So far, at least.
但谁知道这爵士健身舞的创业项目 能带她走到哪呢
But who knows where this Jazzercise highway is gonna take her?
也许她下次再提出离婚就是动真格的了
Maybe next time she pulls a runner, it'll be for good.
杰瑞 恕我直言
Jerry, with all due respect,
我不是来找你寻求长♥期♥感情关系建议的
I'm not exactly coming to you for advice on long-term relationships.
这话很伤人 但很公平合理
That's hurtful, but fair.
-是真话 -对
-It's the truth. -Yeah.
杰瑞 该死的 听着 嘿 住手
Jerry, fuck, man. Look, hey, stop.
-住手 -这些是我想的
-Stop. -These are mine.
我没说要放弃我们的目标
I'm not talking about walking away from our goals here.
你就是要放弃
Yes, you are.
我是说要多陪陪我的孩子
I'm talking about spending more time with my kid.
让日程安排更灵活一些 好吗
Having a more flexible schedule, okay?
你和我还是可以完成任何目标的
You and I, we can still accomplish anything.
我本来也可以离开的 但我留了下来
I could've taken off too, but I stuck around.
我一直选择相信你
I kept believing in you.
真的吗 杰瑞 你有很多选择吗
Really? Did you have a lot of options, Jerry?
可恶
Shit.
是不是有很多人邀请你去自己家里
Were there a lot of people out there inviting you to come over
然后…让你把货车 在他们的车道上无限期停放
and-- and park your van in their driveway for an indefinite period of time?
我有很多选择 好吗
I had options, okay?
在我老家 我曾有一个 很真实 严肃的选择
Back home, I had one very real and serious option.
该死的 我不想和你吵
Shit, man, I don't want to fight with you.
我也不想看你放弃 半途而废 妥协
I also don't wanna see you give up, sell out, compromise--
别让我在你和我的家人之间做出选择
Don't ask me to choose between you and my family.
好 我明白了
Okay. No, I hear ya.
听得很清楚
Loud and motherfucking clear.
听着 我不是说我懂得比你多 哥们
Look, I'm not saying that I know more than you, man.
我只是说女人太神秘了
I'm just saying women are fucking mysterious.
所有的女人 不只是她
All of 'em. Not just her.
所有的女人
All of 'em.
保重吧 哥们
Take care, brother.
事先警告 颜色和声音都很粗糙 而且这是初步粗剪
Couple caveats. Color and sound are rough. Edits are crude as hell.
给我看吧
Just show me the fucking footage.
但等影片完成 你一定会说:“茜拉是谁啊 ”
But when all's said and done, you're gonna be like, "Sheila who?"
“我对这个名字完全没印象
And, "That name doesn't ring a single fucking bell.
她是我同学还是…”
Did I, like, go to school with her, or--"
-能播放录像带了吗 -好
-Can you just play the tape? -Okay.
快点 我快急死了 这沙发上全是沙子
And hurry up. I'm, like, dying here. This couch is, like, filled with sand.
天啊 我总是对那些小子说 “你们得用户外的淋浴”
Dude, I keep telling dudes, "You gotta use the outdoor shower."
那只是根水管
It's a hose.
可以调成喷洒模式 准备好了吗
It's got a spray setting. You ready?
开始了
Here we go.
保持两侧轮流蹬腿
Keep that side-to-side motion going.
-这是关键 -你好啊
-That's where it's at. -Howdy.
-感觉到这种能量了吗 -天啊
-You feel that energy? -Oh, my God.
-从轮子一直传到… -你太美了 宝贝
-That long line from the wheels… -You look so good, babe.
不
Oh, no.
凯克斯 特克 帕布罗
Cakes! Turk! Pablo!
你们哪个混♥蛋♥覆盖了我们的录像带
Which one of you douche knuckles fucked with our tape?
你好啊
Sup?
哥们 我们的录像带是怎么回事
What happened to our tape, dude?
不知道 我喜欢黑胶
No idea. I'm a vinyl guy.
嘿 你们看见除虱洗发水了吗
Yo, have you seen the lice shampoo?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
是 我们又染上阴虱了
Yeah, we all got lice and crabs again.
该死的…
Fuck! Fuck!
兄弟
Bro.
哥们
Dude.
-是… -不是吧 好
-Yep. Yep. -I don't know. Okay.
不错啊
Not bad.
-我就说你会喜欢的 -拜托
-I told you you'd love it. -Come on.
-你们一块寿司也不吃 -来嘛 尝尝看
-You're not gonna have one piece of sushi? -Come on, why not?
主要是因为我不是条该死的海豚
Because I'm not a fucking dolphin, mainly.
抱歉 亲爱的 你想吃就吃
Sorry, sweetie. I mean, do what you want.
显然 你不需要得到我的允许
Obviously you don't need my permission.
谢谢 我正打算吃呢
Thank you. I plan to.
嘿 你们还是能来 真好
Hey, it was really nice of you guys to still come.
还是
Still?
不 我们只是…
No. We just--
制定这些计划的时间比你们早得多
We made these plans a long time ago before you--
大家聚在一起真是太好了 仅此而已
It's just so nice to all be together. That's all.
-是 -是
-Yes. -Yeah.
对
Right.
跟我们说说你的录像带吧 茜拉
So, tell us about this tape of yours, Sheila.
听起来你的制♥作♥公♥司♥…
Sounds like this production outfit you're with--
斯塔和格伦纳公♥司♥
Stahl/Grunner.
对 听起来他们让你去各地做推广
Yes. Sounds like they have you out there making the rounds.
是 我之前没意识到 有多少销♥售♥的责任要…我来承担
Yes, I didn't realize how much of the sales aspect would be on… me.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表