剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
and the absence of a righteous path to redemption,
而我有摩♥门♥教♥的信仰
as I have with my Mormon faith.
老天 我想狠狠地揍你的脸
God, I want to punch you in your fucking face so hard right now.
那解决不了任何问题
That won't solve anything.
我告诉你 我对此也不赞同
I disagree with that as well, for the record.
我比你强壮得多
I'm much, much stronger than you.
是…没错
Yeah. Yeah, you are.
我不知道我是否强壮到和别人老婆上♥床♥
I don't know that I'm strong enough to fuck someone else's wife,
毁了自己的家庭 然后决定
fuck over my own family and then decide,
“嘿 也许我该学踢踏舞”
"Hey, maybe I should take up tap dancing."
你的手受伤了吗
Did you hurt your hand?
什么 是
What? Yes.
我打沙包的时候有些过于投入了
I got a little carried away with the punching bag.
你之前打过人吗
You ever punched a person before?
我被打过很多次
I've been punched a lot.
你是因为她才去学踢踏舞吗
Is that because of her? This tap dancing bullshit?
她不是直接原因 你这是因为她吗
Not directly, no. Is that because of her?
百分之百
One hundred percent.
我不知道你是如何做到的
I don't know how you do it.
我无法给你满意的答复
I don't have a good answer for you.
这和我做过的事完全不同 以后也绝对不会再做
This is unlike anything I've ever done or ever will do again.
抱歉 丹尼
I'm sorry, Danny.
我真的希望你能在心中找到一份谅解
And I do hope that you can find some forgiveness in your heart.
不是谅解我 而是谅解茜拉
Not for me, but for Sheila.
就像我妻子在她心中找到谅解那样
As my wife has found forgiveness in hers.
借过
Excuse me.
天啊 他们这里是提基风格 不是吗 全部细节都是
Wow. They do tiki right here, don't they? Down to the ice.
是
Yeah.
这可以帮助你忘记 殖民♥主♥义的种族主义色彩
And it helps you forget about the colonial racist overtones.
请…再来两杯 243号♥房♥
Could you-- two more. Bungalow 243.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在这里过夜一定要花不少钱吧
You must be paying a fortune to lay your head down at night here, huh?
再加上酒吧的花费
And then a bar tab on top.
我们平摊花费 不管多少钱 所以…
Well, you know, we're splitting it. Whatever it is, so…
-这就对了 -是
-Attaboy. -Yeah.
平等是相互的
Equality's a two-way street.
享受过不少性♥爱♥了吧
Having a bunch of sex yet?
我一直认为这是水手村的唯一目的
I always imagined that's what the Seafarer's Village was all about.
我还一次都没享受过呢
I am not having any sex yet.
对 这是另一件可以令我失望的事
Yeah. That's another thing I can be disappointed about.
你有没有告诉格蕾塔要来见我
Did you tell Greta that you were coming to see me?
机智 非常机智
Wise man. Very wise.
你找到 好律师了吗
So you got good legal representation?
我找了个狠角色 她也找了一个
I've got a devil on my side, and she's got one on hers.
然后…他们算是在弄清情况吧
And, you know, they're kind of trying to figure it out.
但说实话 我真的不想和她
But honestly, I really don't want to duke it out with her
打一辈子官司
for the rest of my life.
我还有其他事要做 事实上 我要开始在美国公民自♥由♥联盟上班了
You know, I got other battles to fight. Actually, starting a job at the ACLU.
对 政策相关的工作
Yeah, policy work.
挺酷的 结合了 我在学术上和政♥治♥上的兴趣
Kinda cool. Really a merging of my academic and political interests,
-我认为… -很好 但是这样的
-which I think-- -That's great, but here's the deal.
茜拉的火箭就要发射了
Sheila's rocket ship is about to take off.
而任何一位好律师…
And any good lawyer--
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thanks.
任何差劲的律师 都会主张说你是十分关键的
Any bad lawyer could argue that you were critical
在造这个火箭的过程中
in the creation of said rocket ship.
天啊 厄尼 你还真是开门见山
Boy, you just cut straight to it, don't you, Ern?
嘿 你作为她的公♥司♥联合所有人 是有权利的
Hey, you have rights as co-owner of her business.
你可以而且应该维护的权利
Rights that you can and should assert.
所以你不是来联络感情的
So this is not a social visit?
茜拉和格蕾塔 她们现在很开心
Well, Sheila and Greta-- They're having a lot of fun,
但她们不是最佳决策者
but they're not the best at making choices.
而作为一名投资人
And as an investor…
我很担心
I worry.
你认为我参与其中会有帮助
And you think my involvement is gonna somehow be helpful?
女人很有创造力 好吗
Women are terrifically creative, okay?
但有一说一 她们不擅长做决定
But let's face it, they're not the best at making decisions.
即使那些没有寻求过 心理治疗的 也一样
Even those who haven't sought treatment for mental issues.
这是你说的 不是我
Well, you said it, not me.
但不无道理
But it's not untrue.
-方便时付就好 -好 我来吧
-Take your time. -Yeah, let me get this.
-好吧 -你操心的事够多了
-All right. -You got enough to worry about.
听起来那里并不像我想象的那么悲惨
Sounds like it's not quite as sad there as I'd imagined.
对 这…
Yeah, no. It's--
其实比你想象中悲惨一千倍
It's actually a thousand times more sad than what you've imagined.
不 那里挺好的
Nah, it's nice.
他们的设施很不错 有沙滩排球场
You know, they've got good facilities and beach volleyball courts.
你还打沙滩排球了
You've been playing beach volleyball?
是的…打了
Yeah. Yeah, I have.
就一次 打了一次
Once. I played once.
我发现 我的小臂很敏感
Found out I have pretty sensitive forearms,
这挺可惜的
which is a bit of a loss.
对排球界而言那是一定的
To the volleyball world, I'm sure.
是 但我还是能骑脚踏车的
Yeah. But I can still ride a bike.
所以我想过来取这辆旧的
So, I thought I'd come over and just grab this old one.
你完全可以这么做 它是你的
Which you have every right to do. It is yours.
对 没错 我知道 谢谢
Yep. That's right. I know that. Thank you.
既然我来了 取脚踏车
And since I'm here, getting the bike,
我想提醒你一下
I thought I'd just give you a heads-up.
我不想什么都不说就走
You know, I didn't want to leave without saying anything,
然后你会因为我什么都没说而生气
and then you get pissed 'cause I didn't say anything.
但你什么也没说啊 所以…
But you aren't saying anything, so…
是 我和特里谈过了
Yeah, no. I spoke with Terry.
听他的意思 正常情况是
And from what it sounds like, it's kinda par for the course
我应该参与 你的生意
that I should participate your business.
此话怎讲
What does that mean?
没…这只是我和特里谈的
It's not-- It's just something Terry and I were talking about,
他会起草 写进我们的协议里
and he's gonna write it up and put it in our agreement.
你和我的生意一点关系都没有
You have absolutely nothing to do with my business.
之前从来没有 为什么现在就有了
You never have. Why would that change now?
茜拉 我们就是在这个车♥库♥里
Sheil, we were in this very garage,
想出各种点子的 才过了不到三个月
you know, coming up with ideas, not even three months ago.
都是烂点子
Bad ideas.
和我一起边吸大♥麻♥边想点子 就这么一次
Smoking pot and brainstorming with me one time
不能让你成为平等的合伙人
hardly makes you an equal partner.
归根结底 我有一半的所有权
What it boils down to is that I am entitled to half.
你在做白日梦
Over my dead body.
好吧 请不要激动
Okay. Let's please not get emotional about this.
我不是想索取更多财产 明白吗
I'm not clawing for more, okay?
只是…这是加州法律 如果我们角色互换
It's just-- This is California law. And if roles were reversed--
但是没有 我们没有互换
But they're not! They're not reversed!
如果你有什么值得我去抢走一半的东西
If you had anything worth stealing half of,
你就会知道我现在是什么感受
you'd know how I feel right now.
-这么说好刻薄 -我知道 我故意的
-That's fucking mean. -Yeah, I know it is! I intended it to be.
这又有什么用
Now, what is that gonna do?
不知道 但感觉很不错
I don't know, but it feels pretty damn good.
你知道焦点小组中 和我聊过的每一个女性有什么共同点吗
You know what every woman I talked to in these focus groups had in common?
健身是她们生活中唯一专属于她们的东西
Exercise was the only thing in their life just for them.
不属于男人 不属于她们的孩子 而是属于她们
Not for men, not for their kids. For them.
丹尼 你能想象一下吗
Can you imagine that, Danny?
你能想象一下没有时间 或精力留给你自己是什么样子吗
Can you imagine having no time or no energy for yourself?
你想象不了
You can't!
你根本做不到 因为你这一辈子
You can't possibly because you've spent your whole life
只考虑你自己
just thinking about yourself!
你好大胆子
Fucking balls on you.
说谎 出轨的人不是你吗 对不对
After the lying and the cheating that you've done? Huh?
我倒成混♥蛋♥了 是吗
I'm the fucking asshole? I am?
我跟你说 为什么是他
You know what? Why him?
能告诉我吗 能告诉我为什么是他吗
Could you give me that? Can you just tell me why him?
你本可以和任何人搞外遇的 为什么是该死的约翰布里姆
You could've been with anybody. Why John fucking Breem?
我不是想和他在一起 我想成为他
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表