剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
I was thinking that maybe next time,
可以由我来选让我们增加“性趣”的方法
I could pick the way that we, you know, spice things up.
好 你想怎样都行 亲爱的 我都接受
Yeah. Whatever you want, honey. I'm open.
好 我会好好想想的
Yes. I'm gonna think about that.
想想我要什么
What I want.
- 好了 你能不能先把她赶走 - 再次感谢昨晚的款待
- Okay, but can you get rid of her? - Thanks again for a lovely evening.
- 是...不客气 - 是
- Yes. Yeah. It was our pleasure. - Yeah.
这是我们共同的荣幸
It was our mutual pleasure.
是
Yes.
是这样的
You know what?
那个水槽是洗成人玩具的
That's actually the sex toy side of the sink.
算了 没关系 没事
You know what? It's fine. It's all good.
- 千万别担心 - 好
- Don't even worry about it. - Okay.
我们很随和的
Really easy going.
浪没了
The wave is dead.
就是说没法冲浪了
Which means the surf is dead.
没法冲浪 我们就该去别处了
When the surf is dead, it's time to move on.
我们不少人打算去捕捞金枪鱼的船上工作
Bunch of us are gonna get jobs on the tuna boats.
- 你想来的话还不算晚 - 金枪鱼
- It's not too late if you wanna come. - Tuna?
是 或者是鲭鱼 哪种多就捕哪种
Yeah. Or albacore. Whatever's bountiful.
他不会登上金枪鱼渔船的 老头 他要留在我身边
He's not getting on a tuna boat, geezer. He's sticking around here with me.
好吧...回头见
All right. All right, later.
好 拜拜
'Kay, bye.
我们可爱的房♥东终于修好了另一个厕所
Our blessed landlord finally got the other toilet fixed.
现在她可以把房♥租翻一番了
So now she can double the rent.
祝你们俩好运
Good luck, you two!
- 嗨 你们好 - 嗨
- Hi, you guys! - Hey!
- 请进 - 好
- Get in here. - Sure.
哥们 你好吗
How you doing, man?
我希望这件事赶快结束
Well, I wish we were on the other side of this mountain,
但是看来唯一比受伤更难的事就是康复了
but it turns out the only thing harder than hurting is healing.
- 是 - 是
- Yeah. - Yeah.
你可真勇敢
You're so brave.
- 是 - 好 这个送你
- Yeah. - Okay, here we go.
- 这个给你 这个给玛雅 - 好
- This is for you and that's for Maya. - Okay.
- 别难受了 - 是
- Feel better. - Yeah.
嗨 亲爱的 我来了 你感觉怎么样
Hey, hon, I'm here. How are you feeling?
被困住了 困在床上
Stuck. Just stuck here.
- 被困住了 - 是 休养很难熬 我知道
- Stuck! - Yeah, the resting is hard. I know.
甚至不是因为那个 我想回归正常生活
It's not even that. I just wanna get back to my life.
而且我很需要回归
And I need to.
你同时经历太多事了
You're going through so much all at the same time.
这最糟糕了 我都无法想象
It's the worst. I can't even imagine.
我也不确定 也许能想象
I don't know. Maybe I can.
我最喜欢的叔叔去世 同一周里 我生下那对双胞胎 还有...
My favorite uncle died the same week I gave birth to the twins, and--
我又说得太多了
I'm oversharing again.
没关系
It's okay.
你在我的卧室里 我觉得我们可以分享这些事
You're in my bedroom. I think we're there.
茜拉 我对这一切感到非常遗憾
I'm so sorry, Sheila, about all of it.
你父亲的去世、你的卵巢
About your father. About your ovary.
我还有一个呢
I have another one.
卵巢 不是父亲
Ovary. Not a father.
你没带我说的那个记事本
You didn't happen to bring those notepads that I mentioned?
没带 因为我给你带了样更好的东西
No, I didn't, because I brought you something so much better.
它叫做...
It's called...
干擦写字板
a dry-erase board.
是厄尼麻省理工的朋友寄来的
Ernie's friend from MIT sent it over.
看着
Watch this.
没了
Gone.
酷
Cool.
我们开始工作吧
Let's get to work.
- 好吧 - 好
- All right. - Oh, yes!
- 来吧 我们说好的 - 来 好 这就对了
- Here we go. As promised. - Here we go. Yes, now there we go.
- 太好了 - 给
- Beautiful. - Here you go.
嘿 那么 你在海边做的那件事
Hey, so this marina thing you did.
- 是... - 和孩子们一起
- Yeah. Yeah. - With the kids?
那可是真厉害
That was really something.
对 我跟你讲 我们要改变世界
Yeah, we are gonna change the world, I'll tell you that.
所以你阻止了施工进程
So you stopped construction?
没有...
No. No, no.
他们那天晚上开始拆除 但我们的邮件清单特别长
They started demolition that night. But our mailing list is bonkers.
这才是真正的衡量标准
And that's the real measuring stick.
是...
Yeah, yeah.
看着我们的社区变得如此保守 真是令人难受
It's hard watching our community swing so far to the right.
- 不是吗 - 是的
- Isn't it? - Yeah.
不是我喜欢的那种保守 你懂我意思吧
Not really the kind of swinging I'm into if you know what I mean.
好吧 是 我应该懂
Okay. Yeah, pretty sure I do.
格蕾塔告诉我说你和茜拉也喜欢分享
Greta tells me you and Sheila are into sharing as well.
挺开放的
A certain boundarylessness.
- 你懂的 - 你在说社♥会♥主♥义♥吗
- You know what I mean. - You're talking about socialism?
我和格蕾塔 昨晚找了另外一个女人一起上♥床♥
Greta and I brought a second woman into our bed last night.
厄尼 什么
Ernie. What?
三人行
Threesome?
是 最精彩的部分是这样的
Yeah, well, at its high points it was.
天啊...
Wow. Wow.
不过这对你来说一定不是新鲜事了
Must be old hat for you though.
拜托 伯克利先生 自♥由♥的爱
Come on, Mr. Berkeley, free love.
那是很久以前了
That was a while ago.
很久很久以前了
A long while ago.
我最近尝试重新点燃激♥情♥
I tried to chip away at it again recently,
但是没能成功
but I didn't really get that far.
是 格蕾塔告诉我 说你们俩的关系正经历困难
Yeah, Greta tells me you guys are going through a rough patch.
格蕾塔对你无话不说啊
Greta really tells you a lot of stuff, huh?
是 她什么都对我说
Yeah, she tells me a lot.
有时说得太多了
Sometimes too much.
好 因为我觉得录像带很成功
Okay, 'cause I thought the tape was going great.
(《茜拉舞蹈教室》 生活方式品牌)
确实
It is.
你有追随者 在集♥会♥上你是有粉丝的
You have a following. At the fairground. You have fans.
不 我有的不过是顾客
No, I just have customers.
但我没有这个
But I don't have this.
- 你靠饮食寻求安慰 - 是
- You found comfort in food? - Oh, yeah.
- 是的 - 文尼格林 我看过
- Yes. - Vinnie Green. I've seen this.
深夜电视节目 对吧 飞轮健康餐
Late-night TV, right? The Meal-a-Wheel?
看...
Look. Look.
看那女人看他的眼神
Look how that woman is looking at him.
这可不是顾客
That's not a customer.
这是信徒 这是虔诚
That's a follower. That's devotion.
这些女人看他的眼神
These women look at him
就好像是中了他的魔法
like they're under his spell.
怎么说呢
What can I say?
男人是有胁迫性的
Men are coercive.
就拿厄尼来说吧
Take Ernie, for instance.
你只要表现出一点点性♥欲♥
The minute you show any sexual interest,
他就会变本加厉 然后...
he just ups the ante, and--
不...抱歉 不对 我们不聊我的事
No. Sorry. Nope. We're not talking about me.
我们要聊你的事 对
We're talking about you. Yeah.
你来吧 你要把想法告诉我
And here you are, bouncing ideas off me.
抱歉 说吧
Sorry. Go.
格蕾塔 你有什么事要告诉我吗
Is there something you wanna tell me, Greta?
没有...
No, no.
我是来支持你的旅途的
I'm here supporting you on your journey,
无论是工作上还是生活上
professionally and otherwise.
我玩了一次三人行
I had a threesome.
每当事情又开始发生
Each time things start to happen again
我觉得我有些好...
I think I got something good...
(和家人相处的时光是最重要的)
喂
Yello.
女主人在家吗
Is the lady of the house in?
是谁找女主人啊
Well, whomst doth call thine lady of the house?
我是...
This is...
迈克 科沃斯基中♥央♥空调的
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表