剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
是吗
Yes?
是
Yeah.
他还对你说过什么关于我的事
What else did he tell you about me?
不如你先去排旋转椅的队吧
Why don't you get in line for the Tilt-a-Whirl?
我一会儿去那里找你
I'll meet you over there.
看吧 他似乎没什么意见
See? He's being cool about it.
我是在学校认识她的 上课的时候
I met her in school. In class.
她是个很好的学生
She's, like, a really good student.
她的家人很友好
And her family's really nice.
你见过她的家人了
You've met her family?
我们怎么能讨厌反摩♥门♥教♥的偏执呢
How can we hate anti-Mormon bigotry
我们对待天主教的方式简直一模一样
when we're the exact same way when it comes to Catholics?
这完全说不通
I mean, it just doesn't make any sense.
你会告诉妈妈吗
Are you gonna tell Mom?
她确实像个好女孩
She does seem like a nice girl.
是
Yeah.
(停止扩建)
“发展”这个词是第一个谎言 这不是发展 这是毁灭
The word development is the first lie. This isn't development, it's destruction.
纯粹的毁灭
Pure destruction.
孩子们…这是我女儿 在圣地亚哥出生 长大
The kids-- That's my daughter, right there, San Diego born and raised.
我每天都问自己
You know, I ask myself every day,
她在五年 十年 20年后 还能享受这些海滩吗
are these shores gonna be here for her in five years? In ten? Twenty?
将来她的女儿还能享受海滩吗
Will they be here for her daughter someday?
我们今天走出来 就是为了确保未来海滩仍存在 对不对
Well, we came out today to make sure that they are. Right?
停止建造商店 救下我们的浪
Stop the shop! Save our wave!
你们的组织有名字吗
Do you have a name for your group?
我们是环境青年…
We are the Environmental Youth…
事业
Enterprise.
简称E-Y-E “眼睛”
E-Y-E. Eye.
因为我们在守望 守望地球母亲
'Cause we're watching. Watching out for Mother Earth.
先生 你能再说一次你的名字吗
Can you tell us your name again, sir?
当然 我叫丹尼鲁宾
Yeah, it's Danny Rubin.
鲁宾三文治的鲁宾
Like the sandwich?
不…不是 拼写是R-U-B-I-N
No, not-- No. It's spelled R-U-B-I-N.
-我其实竞选过公职 是 -很好
-I actually ran for public office. Yeah. -Very good.
这位带着孩子们的 是你妻子吗
And is that your wife over there with all the kids?
不…我…不是我的…她不在这里
No. No, I-- My-- She's not here.
她在别处
She's elsewhere.
我每天都做 或者隔天做
I do it every day. Or every other day.
我喜欢的是 我可以趁没人发现的时候偷一下懒
I like that I can, you know, cheat a little since no one's watching.
这就是在家锻炼的好处
That's the beauty of working out at home.
你有没有想过 为青少年或老年人出一盘录像带
Have you thought of making a tape for teens? Or elderly adults?
还没有 但我会的
Not yet, but I will.
我开始锻炼后变得更饿了 饥肠辘辘 你会这样吗
I've been getting hungrier since I started exercising. Ravenous. Do you find that?
我当然会了 但我会控制食欲
Course you do, but you control it.
我努力维持饮食均衡
I try to maintain a balanced diet.
一天三顿健康饮食 两次轻量零食
Three healthy meals a day, two light snacks.
你早餐吃什么 葡萄柚 茅屋芝士
What do you eat for breakfast? Grapefruit? Cottage cheese?
我喜欢燕麦片
I like oatmeal.
-没人喜欢燕麦片 -那午餐呢
-Nobody likes oatmeal. -What about lunch?
你分开做孩子的晚餐 还是和他们一起吃
Do you make something separate for the kids' dinner or eat with them?
你让自己饿肚子
You starve yourself.
你用鞋垫吗 我该用吗
Do you wear insoles? Should I?
牛油还是人造黄油
Butter or margarine?
你要审视每一口吃下去的食物
You watch every bite that goes in your mouth.
冰敷还是热敷
Ice or heat?
-巧克力还是角豆 -你什么都不吃
-Chocolate or carob? -You don't eat.
-小三 -骗子
-Cheater. -Liar.
-冒牌货 -嘿
-Fraud. -Boo.
你好
Oh. Hello.
-我没看见你啊 -人很多
-I didn't see you there. -Big crowd.
有何贵干 还是说…
Can I help you with something? Or…
看来有很多人想认识录像带上的女明星啊
A lot of people want to meet the lady on the tape, I guess.
我看过了
I watched it, you know.
天啊 谢谢
Wow. Thank you.
我没买♥♥
I didn't buy it.
我偷的 和你一样
I stole it, just like you.
泰勒怎么样
How's Tyler?
他很好 对 他太好了
He's great. Yeah, he's just so great.
他现在是医生了
He's a doctor now.
他念了医学院 现在是医生了
He went to doctor school, and now he's a doctor.
那很高兴见到你 谢谢你过来 还有…
Well, it's… good to see you. Thanks for stopping by and--
你是怎么做的
So, how'd you do it?
你是如何让影片看起来…一镜到底的
How'd you make it look so-- like it's all one take.
就是一镜到底
It is one take.
十组换膝横跳
Ten sets of ski slices with alternating knees?
不可能 你根本没有能力 做这么激烈的锻炼
No fucking way. You don't have it in you to go that hard.
她不仅看了录像 还做了研究 她研究过你
She didn't just watch, she studied it. Studied you.
你觉得…我有能力吗
Did you-- I mean, did you think I had it in me?
你觉得我有吗 因为…
Do you? Because--
我现在几乎不抽烟了
I mean, I barely even smoke anymore.
天啊 你影响了她
Holy shit. You got to her.
-是这样 我可以用你 芭妮 -你不是已经利用过我了吗
-You know, I could use you, Bunny. -Like you haven't already.
不 我可以聘请你当另一位老师
No, I could hire you as another teacher.
正式工作 先付工资的
A job. Money up-front.
你想让我给你打工
You want me to work for you?
在电视上扭屁♥股♥来为你卖♥♥录像带
Shake my butt up there to sell your tape?
我需要帮手
I could use the help.
而且我并不是以为你像我一样有能力 我知道你就是有
And I don't think you could go as hard as I do. I know you can.
你是个优秀的老师 我请过的最好的
You're a great teacher. Best I ever had.
茜拉 嗨
Sheila! Hey!
-今天销量很好 -谢谢
-Great sales today! -Thank you.
数字直线上升
Numbers are ticking up.
这一定是你的粉丝吧 茜拉真爱粉
This must be one of your fans. One of your Sheila-nators!
如果你愿意留下名字 我们可以让你参加抽奖
If you wanna leave your name, we can enter you in a raffle
奖品是茜拉的一节免费课
for a free class with Sheila.
那你的脸也可以参加我的拳击课
And then I can enter you up to my elbow.
我不是她的粉丝
I'm not a fan of hers.
-我是原版的她 -不
-I'm the original her. -No.
她剽窃了我的点子
She stole from me.
-你剽窃了我的点子 -我没有
-You stole from me. -No, I didn't.
-我去叫保安 -没事
-I'm gonna get security. -It's okay.
你卖♥♥的录像带 所有动作都是我的
This tape you're selling? All the moves are mine.
不 这是我的动作…
No, this is my routine. This is my routine.
-你这该死的窃贼 -嘿…亲爱的
-You're a fucking thief! -Hey. Hey! Honey!
好了 这不是…
All right. This is not--
-不 才不是呢 -你这该死的…你毁了我的人生
-No. Absolutely not. -You fucking-- You ruined my fucking life.
冷静点 好吧
Calm down. Okay.
抱歉…她…是个有问题的女孩
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. She's-- She's a troubled girl.
-她很有问题 -你还好吗
-She's a very troubled girl. -You okay?
是这样 我很想喝点水或者…
You know what? I could really use some water or--
好的 水 你没事吧
Yeah, some water. You okay?
凯文 请拿两瓶水来好吗
Kevin, can you bring two waters, please?
三瓶水 谢谢了 凯文
Three waters. Thanks, Kevin.
…商店 救下我们的浪
…the shop! Save our wave!
停止建造商店 救下我们的浪
Stop the shop! Save our wave!
停止建造商店 救下我们的浪
Stop the shop! Save our wave!
抱歉 久等了 各位
Sorry to keep you waiting, folks.
-见到你很高兴 -博比
-Good to see you. Uh-huh. -Bobby.
-你好吗 -好 来吧
-How are you? -That's nice. Come on.
-迪克 很高兴见到你 -是
-Dick, nice to see you. -Yeah.
你来了真好 我们在这里站了一小时了
Nice of you to show up. We've been standing here for an hour.
-没到一小时 -感觉像一小时
-It hasn't been an hour. -Felt like an hour.
-我们来照相吧 -好啊
-Let's just take the photo, shall we? -Yeah, great.
要我们站哪里
Where do you want us?
(布里姆团队地♥产♥ 自然和进步的邂逅)
有两位警官在待命 我们只要说一句 他们就会抓人
We got a couple of uniforms standing by. If we give the word they'll make arrests.
以儆效尤
Send a message.
只是一些小孩和嬉皮士而已 没什么了不起的
It's just some kids and a couple hippies. Nothing to write home about.
这话你还是和本地新闻台说吧
Tell that to the local news.
你当初给我的印象是 这个合同是合法的 但现在感觉有问题
You gave the impression this was a clean deal, but this feels messy.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表