剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
好 我们再试一次
Okay. Let's try this one more time.
嗨 是 我叫茜拉鲁宾
Hi. Yeah. Sheila Rubin's the name.
听说过我 不会吧
You've already heard of me? You're kidding.
我竟然还小有名气啊
I had no idea anyone knew who I was.
真尴尬
How embarrassing.
我只是个健身教练 但我热爱这份工作
I'm just a fitness instructor, but I love what I do.
这裙子 不是新的啦
The dress? I've had it forever.
其实…真的很舒服 这裙子是我…
It's actually-- It's really comfortable. It's this piece I--
稍等
Just a second.
好吧 总不能在这里躲一晚上
All right, can't hide in here all night.
该出去秀一秀了
Time to get out there. Give it a spin.
挺胸 露肩
Tits up, wrap off.
这就对了 你能行的
That's it. You got this.
双肩打开
Keep those shoulders back.
好 表演时间到
Okay. Showtime.
亲爱的 尽情看吧
Get a good look, honey?
看起来这里没人能威胁到我
Doesn't look like anyone here is much of a threat.
这里的竞争没那么激烈
Not that there's much competition here.
毕竟是圣地亚哥 不是巴黎 但我还是要警惕
It's San Diego, not Paris. But still.
我们走吧
Let's go.
他当然想走了 这不是为他办的派对
Of course he wants to leave. It's not his party.
让他为你牺牲两分钟总行吧 毕竟你为他献出了20年的青春
He can give you two minutes. You gave him the last 20 years.
-开胃小菜 -不了 谢谢
-Hors d'oeuvres? -No, thank you.
我真棒 保持饥饿 保持专注 他在这里
Good girl. Stay hungry. Stay focused. There he is.
嗨
Hey.
你一定要认识一下 斯塔和格伦纳公♥司♥新的千里马
You gotta meet the newest horse in the Stahl/Grunner stable.
而且俊美无比
And a filly at that.
继续微笑 你需要他
Keep it up. You need him.
很高兴能把你介绍给一些企业家同辈
Delighted to introduce you to some of your compatriots.
这位是罗纳德贝克
We got Ronald Becker
他有一门热门地♥产♥课程 “50天实现财务自♥由♥”
with the blockbuster real estate course, 50 Days to Financial Freedom,
罗科圣文森特 “告别后背疼痛”
Rocco St. Vincent with Back Pain No More,
还有桑迪皮托斯基 他有两门课程
and Sandy Pitosky, who's a double threat,
“园艺简单做”和“食品脱水入门”
with Gardening Made Simple and Food Dehydration For Beginners.
天啊 我还以为女人已经够无聊了
God, I thought women were boring.
先生们 请让我给你们介绍 “茜拉舞蹈教室”的本尊
Gentlemen, allow me to present the titular body behind Body By Sheila,
-茜拉鲁宾 -幸会
-Sheila Rubin. -Nice to meet you all.
你这身衣服很亮眼啊
That is a dynamite-looking outfit you got there.
这是什么颜色
What's that color?
-橡皮鸭吗 -是黄色
-Rubber ducky? -Yellow.
奥吉 我想找时间和你好好谈谈
Auggie, well, I'd love to find a time to bend your ear about
-有关推广首发的事 -奥吉
-the marketing campaign for the launch. -Auggie!
-好啊 行 我们约个时间 -奥吉
-Great. Yeah, we'll set a time for that. -Auggie!
嗨 罗比小子 嘿
Hey, Robbie-boy. Hey.
玩得开心点
Enjoy.
奥吉是做收♥购♥的
Auggie's in acquisitions.
他得手后就会继续去钓下一条大鱼了
Once he has you on the hook, it's on to the next big fish.
食品脱水啊
Food dehydration?
是 我在去年第三季度 卖♥♥出了两万份 所以…
Yeah. I sold 20,000 units in Q3 of last year, so…
是骡子是马 先烘干一下
Don't knock it till you dried it.
-该走了 -还有两个问题
-Let's go. -Two more questions for you.
你下周二有空吗 你喜欢鞑靼牛排吗
What are you up to next Tuesday? And do you like steak tartare?
不 谢了
No. Thank you.
保持专注 盯紧目标
Stay lean. Eyes on the prize.
我们还没成功
We're not there yet.
我知道你今晚过得不太开心 但是…
I know it wasn't the most exciting way for you to spend the evening, but--
是 这么说太婉转了 因为今晚简直无聊透顶
Yeah, well, that is putting it mildly because that was a world-class bummer.
我以为我当年 已经认识了不少无知 无聊的人
I thought I'd met some ignorant, tedious folks in my day,
原来和今晚比不过九牛一毛而已
but it turns out I hadn't even scratched the surface.
我也不容易啊 这么多年来
Well, it wasn't easy for me all those years,
-参加你的学术活动 -是
-going to your academic events. -Yeah.
但我为了你都参加了
But I did it for you.
是 我很感激
Yeah. And I appreciated it.
对吧 我没有吗
Right? Didn't I?
他不是真的想问出答案来
He doesn't need an answer to that.
我刚才和一个人聊 没话找话
I was talking to one of 'em, trying to make conversation,
她对我说:“我以前是民♥主♥党的”
and she says to me, "I used to be a Democrat."
我说:“ 是吗 发生了什么呢 ”
And I said, "Yeah? What happened?"
她就耸耸肩…笑了
And she just shrugged. Just shrugged and laughed.
好像在说笑话 她就这样放弃了
Like it's a fucking joke that she just gave up
决定随波逐流
and decided to just float with the current.
好像我们的总统 是演员 骗子这件事很好笑一样
Like it's funny that we have a actor, an impostor, as a president.
还不行
Not yet.
人们曾认为伊迪阿明是个笑话
You know, people thought Idi Amin was a joke,
直到他开始在街上射杀人♥民♥
till he started shooting people in the street.
你猜怎么着 惊喜吧…没那么好笑了
And then guess what? Surprise, surprise. Not that funny.
再坚持一下
It's just a little longer.
我并不期待人们知道乌干达发生了什么
Not that I expected that they would know what's going on in Uganda.
他们连自家后院发生什么都不知道
They don't know what's going on in their own backyard.
-石油产业的解除管制… -快了
-Deregulation by the oil industry… -You're close.
-再坚持一下 -钻井 干旱 破坏
-Just a little longer. -…drilling, drought, devastation.
这是他们那些愚钝的大脑
The likes of which their tiny little brains
根本无法理解的
couldn't even begin to contemplate.
等你情绪稳定下来再…
When you're on solid ground…
简直难以置信
Absolutely un-fucking-real.
-天啊… -该死
-Jesus. Jesus! -Shit.
-看着点路 -搞什么 干什么呢
-Watch the road. -Really? What are you doing?
-路上有减速带 抱歉 -不 你才不抱歉
-We hit a bump. I'm sorry. -No, you're not.
-冷静… -我真的很抱歉 好吗
-Easy. Easy. -Yes, I am, all right?
我现在很紧张
I am very tense right now.
刚才的派对很难熬
That party wasn't easy for me.
我还在试图走出竞选失败的阴影
I'm still processing the loss of the election.
现在抛头露面 发现社区已经放弃了我
And to show up and find out that the community has turned its back--
不是放弃我 因为重点和我无关
not on me, 'cause it's not about me,
而是放弃了我相信的价值观
but turned its back on the values that I stand for.
很痛苦 就是这样
It's painful. That's what it is.
非常痛苦
It's very painful.
我恨你
I hate you!
我恨你
I hate you!
-你说什么 -我恨你 我现在恨死你了
-Excuse me? -I hate you, like, so much right now
我整个人都恨你 我…
with my whole self. I--
我…恨透你了
I just-- I hate your guts.
好吧 我不知道你是不是在搞笑
All right. I don't know if you're trying to be funny--
-我不是 -好吧
-I'm not. -Okay.
我烦死你了
I'm so sick of your shit.
你现在有情绪 我懂
You're in a mood. I get it.
不 你不懂 你根本就不懂
No, you don't get it. You don't get it at all.
对 我不懂
Yep. I don't get it.
嘿 你来吗
Hello? Are you coming?
不来
No.
茜拉 保姆在楼上呢 好吗
Sheila, the babysitter's up there, all right?
我不知道怎么和她交流 而且我喝了酒
I don't really know how to talk to her, and I've had some drinks.
我们都说了伤人的话 我们去睡下吧
We both said some things. Let's just go to bed.
明天早上再谈 好吗 来吧
We'll talk about it in the morning, all right? Come on.
茜拉 走吧
Sheila, let's go.
这就对了
There you go.
不 茜拉
No. Sheila.
茜拉 从加长轿车上下来
Sheila, get out of the limo.
-司机 可以开车了 谢谢 -不…
-Driver, you can go. Thank you. -No. No.
嘿…
Hello. Hello!
好了 这下我该去哪呢
All right. Where the fuck do you go now?
真是太好了
Fucking great.
简简单单一通电♥话♥ 可能就会让你迈出第一步
One simple phone call can be your first step
走向全新的自己
on a journey to a whole new you.
转盘健康餐这个体系如此简单 就连我都能做到
The Meal-a-Wheel system is so easy, even I can do it.
你只需转动转盘即可减肥
All you do is spin to get thin.
为了让减肥更加简单
And to keep things even simpler,
你还可以订购我新推出的烹饪书 《和文森特格林一起瘦》
you can order my new cookbook, Gettin' Lean With Vincent Green.
我所有的食谱都是精心设计的 既营养又美味
All my recipes are carefully designed to be nutritious, delicious,
最大的好处是简单易做
and best of all, they're easy.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表