剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
周六的时候 你将闪亮登场
On Saturday, you will be styling.
皮尔斯博士家
Pierce residence.
什么事 怎么了
What? What's wrong?
三十分钟前
...30 minutes ago.
只有两名学生在这里
Only two students here.
真是人间惨剧
It's a tragedy.
警方说有什么嫌疑人了吗
Did the cops say if they have any suspects?
拜托 丹尼尔
Come on, Daniel.
一个精神有问题的年轻人
A young man with mental-health issues
遭到他心爱女孩儿的拒绝
gets rejected by the girl he loves,
之后她就因当胸一枪而丧命
and she ends up with a bullet in her heart.
个中情节 你我心知肚明
You and I both know what probably happened here.
而我本来可以阻止这一切的
And I could have stopped it.
验尸报告出具前我们也无法确定什么
We won't know much until we get the forensics back.
但眼前看来
But at the moment,
杰西·布兰森是头号♥嫌疑人
Jesse Branson is our primary person of interest.
听着 骑着摩托车从我课上穿堂而过
Look, riding a motorcycle through my classroom
确实愚蠢鲁莽 但不意味着他就会杀人
was stupid and reckless, but that doesn't make him a killer.
也许 但是我们搜查了他的宿舍
Maybe not, but we searched his dorm,
以及校园周围他常去的地方
usual haunts around campus,
他的手♥机♥自凶案发生后
and his cellphone's been turned off
就一直关机
since right after the murder.
如果他是无辜的
If he's innocent,
玩儿消失可帮不到他自己
he's not helping himself by disappearing.
校园保安告诉我
Campus security told me
他们昨天就想逮捕他
they wanted to have him arrested yesterday,
但是你没让他们这么做
but you told them to stand down?
当时觉得那样对一个恶作剧来说
At the time, it seemed like an extreme response
有点小题大做了
to an ill-advised prank.
很明显 我想错了
Obviously, I was wrong.
别太自责了
Don't beat yourself up.
正如大家所说 事后诸葛亮总是好当
Like they say, hindsight's always 20-20.
如果你们有任何杰西的行踪
If you get any news on Jesse's whereabouts,
-你们会告诉我吧 -那是当然
- you'll let me know? - Yes, of course.
我得去给莉莉的父母打电♥话♥
I've got to call Lily's parents.
警方还没通知他们吗
Didn't the police notify them already?
通知了 不过我得道歉
Yes, but I have to apologize
并跟他们解释校方
and then explain to them how the university,
尤其是我 为何没能保护他们的女儿
and I in particular, failed to protect their daughter.
然后我就去找校长
Then I'm going to the chancellor
递上我的引咎辞呈
and offer my immediate resignation.
在你主动承担起这一切责任之前
B-before you fall on your sword here...
如果我让校园保安把杰西移交芝加哥警局
If I had let campus security turn Jesse over to CPD,
那个女孩儿就不会死
that girl would still be alive!
保罗 芝加哥是全国谋杀率最高的城市
Paul, Chicago has one of the highest murder rates in the country.
也许这是抢劫出了意外
Maybe this was a-a mugging gone wrong
或者是飞车枪击中的一颗流弹
or... or a stray bullet from a drive-by shooting.
谁知道呢
Who knows?!
所以在你自毁前途前
So before you go committing ritual suicide,
至少咱们先查明白杰西到底是不是凶手
let's at least find out if Jesse really is the killer.
我很不愿意把这个案子甩下
I'm sad to leave this one behind,
但是请你跟进吧
but follow up as well as you...
凯特在哪儿
Where's Kate?
跟我们离开期间接替她的探员交接
Briefing the agent who's covering her cases while we're away,
然后我们就要走人了
and then we are out of here.
怎么了 你有事吗
Why? What's going on with you?
学校里发生了一起谋杀案
There's been a murder at the university.
-我需要凯特... -不行 不行
- I need Kate to... - Oh, no, no!
-什么 -我们还有两天就要结婚了
- What? - We're getting married... in two days!
我们还有很多事情要准备
We got a million things to do,
其中不包括
none of which includes
凯特跟你东奔西跑在校园里查案
Kate running around playing campus cop with you.
让芝加哥警局去查吧
Let CPD handle it.
我觉得凯特的事她自己可以决定
I think Kate is quite capable of making her own decisions.
不 她没法拒绝你
No, she can't say no to you.
所以这次 我替她说不
So this time, I'm saying it for her.
好了 我可以走了
All right, I'm good to go.
丹尼尔 什么事
Daniel, what's up?
好消息 亲爱的
Great news, honey.
丹尼尔改变主意了
Daniel changed his mind.
他来是告诉我们
He came here to tell us
他最后还是决定在
that he's decided to make a toast
彩排晚宴上致辞了
at the rehearsal dinner, after all.
-对吗 丹尼尔 -太棒了
- Right, Daniel? - Awesome.
太好了 你回来了
Good. You're back.
我找了一堆西服让你来试穿
I've got a whole bunch of suits for you to try on
还有几条像样的领带
and some killer ties.
没时间 案子需要你帮忙
No time. I need your help on the case.
真的吗 太好了
Wow, really? Sweet!
不是 并不好
I-I mean, I-it's not sweet.
莉莉的遭遇太惨了
It's awful what happened to Lily,
但是我乐意效劳 博士
but, yeah, whatever you need, Doc.
-联调局怎么看 -他们没参与
- Um, what's the FBI angle? - There isn't one.
等等 你不跟凯特合作吗
Wait, you're not working with Kate?
别搞笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
她两天之后就要结婚了
She's getting married in two days.
我不会去打扰她的
I would never bother her.
你去一趟登记处
Look, I need you to go to the registrar.
找到所有与杰西和莉莉有关的信息
Get me anything you can on Jesse and Lily.
他们的朋友 成绩 室友 课程
Their -- their friends, grades, uh, roommates, classes.
你这么在意隐私的人
O-okay, you're paranoid about privacy,
居然叫我去查学生的个人档案
and you're asking me to dig into students' personal files?
还有检查一下他们的那个什么"书脸"
Oh, a-a-and, uh, check their, um, Book-face thingies.
好的 我马上去查
All right. I'm on it.
我们是缉凶二人组
I'm the Tubbs to your Crockett.
你好
Hey, man.
小丹尼尔 你在这里干什么
D.J., what are you doing here?
我...
I'm, uh...
我在为纳塔利弹小夜曲
I'm serenading Natalie.
什么
What?
她不在
Oh, uh... She's not here.
她在密歇根
She's in Michigan.
论文要截稿了 走不开
Got a paper due. Couldn't get away.
真扫兴 是吧
Total bummer, right?
我就想在电♥话♥上给她弹奏一曲
I figured I'd play her a little something over the phone
让她开心
to cheer her up.
你开始出现症状了
You're starting to have symptoms.
纳塔利...
Look, Natalie's...
她不是真的 伙计
She's not real, pal.
她是个幻觉
She's a hallucination.
你也是
And so are you.
我一个人在这儿废什么话
Why am I having this conversation?
我可是真的 伙计
I'm totally real, man.
纳塔利也是
And so is Natalie.
我可以带你去看我跟她告白的那个地方
I can show you the spot where I told her I loved her.
你什么的地...
The spot where...?
乐维基 准备车
Lewicki?! Get the car!
杰西
Jesse?
我是皮尔斯博士 别做傻事
It's Dr. Pierce. Don't -- don't do anything rash.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
在我课上 你说和莉莉来过这里
In my classroom, you mentioned coming up here with Lily,
为未来做打算
making plans.
这一切太不真实了 你懂吗
It doesn't seem real, you know?
不管真♥相♥是什么 告诉我
Look, whatever the truth is, tell me,
我保证我会帮你
and I promise I'll help you.
不是我♥干♥的 我发誓
I didn't do it, I swear.
-那你为什么跑 -我没跑
- Then why did you run? - I didn't run.
我昨晚来这里
I-I-I came up here last night
看星星 整理思绪
to look at the stars and clear my head.
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表