剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
Was it the same guy who asked him to forge the De Luca painting?
伪造画作 你开玩笑吗
Forge a painting? Are you kidding me?
杰瑞德从来不画具象化作品
Jared never did representational work,
更别提画像了
never mind portraits.
他认为这只是一种让有钱人
He thought it was just a bullshit way
"名垂不朽"的无用做法
to immortalize rich people.
最后一个问题
One last thing --
你知道杰瑞德昨晚在哪吗
do you know where Jared was last night?
在家陪我玩X-box
At home playing X-box with me.
我可以给你看《刺客信条》上的
I can show you the time stamps
得分的时间结点
on his "Assassin's Creed" scores.
要是我知道他就这么走了
If I'd have known he was gonna die,
我昨晚就应该让他赢的
I would have let him win.
如果卡奥斯真的在家陪女朋友
Kaos couldn't have been the thief
那他就不可能是盗画贼
if he was at home with his girlfriend.
所以雇他的人才是盗画贼
So whoever hired him must have stolen the painting.
说不定画也是他伪造的
And maybe forged it, too.
还杀了卡奥斯以掩盖自己的行迹
And then killed Kaos to cover his tracks.
所以我们要找出伪造者 但怎么找呢
So we need to find the forger. But how?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
群青
Ultramarine blue.
-什么 -德·卢卡画《斜倚的女神》
- What? - De Luca painted "The Reclining Muses"
用了种罕见的蓝颜料 拉斐尔用的那种
with a rare shade of blue paint -- the same one used by Raphael.
所以伪造者用的肯定也是这个
T-the forger must have used it, too.
这能查到吗 也许是专业艺术供应商
Can you trace that? Specialty art suppliers, maybe?
我打电♥话♥问问
I'll make some calls.
弹得真好
You play very well.
-谢谢 -看到没
- Thank you. - See?
我可不是自恋狂
I'm not such a narcissist.
我也会欣赏别人的优点的
I appreciate other people's talent.
也许是我判断错误了
Well, maybe I misjudged you.
丹尼尔 你在干什么
Daniel, what are you doing?
你看我在干什么 弹钢琴啊
What does it look like I'm doing? I'm playing the piano.
弹给半裸的幻象吗
For a half-naked hallucination?
我觉得她吃醋了
I think she's jealous.
要让罗森塔尔知道他又有得说了
Rosenthal would have a field day with this.
去他的罗森塔尔 我只是自得其乐一下
To hell with rosenthal. I'm enjoying myself.
就像你在大学里对我做的那样
Just like you did with me in college.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你不敢去和卡罗琳讲话
You were scared to strike up a conversation with Caroline,
所以你回家开始幻想和我在一起
so you came home and started an imaginary relationship with me.
挺有用的啊
Well, it worked out pretty well.
丹尼尔 别再犯一样的错误了
Daniel, don't make the same mistake twice.
真约瑟芬已经说得很清楚了
Look, the real Josephine has made it clear
她不喜欢我
she doesn't like me very much.
因为你给她的第一印象不好 去道歉
You got off on the wrong foot. Go apologize.
就算我想去 她现在还是嫌疑人呢
Even if I wanted to, she's a suspect in an investigation.
你不是认为不是她干的吗
You don't believe that she has anything to do with it.
别这么幼稚
Don't be such a boy scout.
她说得对
She's right.
我很想见你 本人
I'd love to see you... in the flesh.
乐维基
Lewicki!
我需要你送我去晶华酒店
I need a lift to the Grand Regent.
又是你啊
You again.
你好 抱歉打扰了
Hi. I'm sorry to bother you.
我知道现在很晚了 只是
I know -- I know it's late. I just --
在画展上 我
when we met at the gallery, I --
我没意识到你就是 画中人
I didn't realize that you were... you,
我想我的评论有点
and I-I-I think I may have said some things
狂妄而且不中听而且
that sounded a little judgmental and -- and harsh and --
而且非常敏锐
And very perceptive.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你一下就看透了我
You saw right through me.
我19岁时是很为自己着迷的
I was obsessed with myself when I was 19.
你的见解让人印象深刻
Your interpretation was pretty impressive, actually.
是吗
It was?
你想进来吗
You want to come in?
喝点东西
Have a drink?
我 我还得 也好
I-I-I got -- sure.
于是神经学成了
So, I guess neuroscience turned out to be
一条不错的退路
a pretty good fallback plan.
但我的第一选择是当芝加哥小熊队的中外野手
Though my first choice was to play center field for the Cubs.
我以前的梦想 是进芝加哥芭蕾舞团
Well, I wanted to be a -- a principal dancer
当一名首席舞蹈演员
for the Chicago Ballet.
-我还进了他们的音乐学院 -后来呢
I studied at their conservatory. What happened?
后来遇见了文森索·德·卢卡
Vincenzo De Luca happened.
他劝你脱下芭蕾舞衣换上了床单
He convinced you to trade in your ballet tights for a bedsheet?
他很有说服力的
Yeah, he was pretty persuasive
而且英俊 富有激♥情♥
and handsome... and passionate.
-还操着意大利口音 -这点也不错
- Had an Italian accent. - It didn't hurt.
当时我还在和另一个艺术生约会呢
I was dating another art student at the time.
可怜的孩子
Poor guy.
他建议 让我为美术课当模特
Suggested I-- I could make some extra money
可以赚点外快
by modeling for painting classes,
不过对他来说是个错误 因为有天
Which was a big mistake for him, 'cause one day,
文森索走进了画室 看到了我
Vincenzo walks into the studio, takes one look at me,
说我是他的女神
and tells me I'm his muse.
之后
Next thing you know,
我们就在去意大利的飞机上了
we're running off to Italy together.
你做过这样疯狂的事吗
You ever do anything that crazy?
每天都做
Every day of my life.
丹尼尔·皮尔斯 你的眼睛在放光吗
Daniel Pierce, do I detect a twinkle in your eye?
我才不会眼睛放光 保罗
I don't twinkle, Paul.
难道年轻的麦克斯先生说的不是真的吗
Then what young Max told me isn't true?
年轻的麦克斯先生都说什么了
What, exactly, did young Max tell you?
我只是说送你去了晶华酒店
Just that I drove you to the Grand Regent hotel,
你说你马上就下来
and you said you'd be right back,
结果我等你等到了第二天早晨6点
and then I waited for you to come out until 6:00 A.M.
我要知道细节
I demand details.
我才不要当你的办公室八卦素材
I am not gonna be fodder for your water-cooler gossip.
而且你被开除了
And you are fired.
你怎么说都行 博士
Whatever you say, doc.
你不想分享 那就算了
O-okay, so you don't want to share? Fine.
我只是很高兴你重新开始生活了
I'm just glad you're getting out there again.
米兰达的事真是个不小的打击
Miranda was a real punch in the gut.
米兰达的事是个错误
Miranda was a mistake.
我当时只是想重温二十年前的稚嫩爱情
I was trying to rekindle something from 20 years ago.
这次不一样了 这次令人兴奋
This is... new. This is exciting.
那么 她是谁呢
Well, who is she?
她是那天晚上画廊里出现的女人
It's the woman from the gallery the other night.
什么女人
What woman?
我只是... 我在跟保罗说
I was just-- just telling Paul
她原来是... 那些画上的模特
that she turned out to be the -- the model from the paintings.
说到那些画
Well, speaking of the paintings,
你对那个群青蓝色的看法是对的
you were right about the ultramarine blue.
城里只有一个地方卖♥♥这种颜色
Only one place in town sells it,
而有个人把它全买♥♥下来了
and one guy bought all they had.
我想找马丁·格兰特
I'm looking for Martin Grant.
他... 他已经不住在这里了
He-- he doesn't live here anymore.
你知道我们能到哪里找到他吗
Do you know where we might be able to find him?
他搬到霍尔斯特德大街和第十九大街
He moved into some dump at the corner
交界处的垃圾场去了
of Halsted and 19th.
他说那里的光线最完美
He said the light was perfect.
他是个画家吗
Is he a painter?
二十年来都好好的 然后突然间
Everything's fine for 20 years, and then out of the blue,
他辞了职 开始搞艺术了
he quits his job at the exchange to make art.
他不再跟我说话 也不管孩子
He stopped talking to me, ignored the kids.
然后有一天 他离开了我们
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表