剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
I'm betting they don't even exist.
这个慈善组织就是
This charity's a front
一个大型洗钱机构的幌子
for a massive money-laundering operation.
你还不觉得虚伪很迷人吗
Don't you just love the hypocrisy?
道格拉斯家族给了你不少业务吧
The Douglas family sure provides you with a lot of business.
你不能再这样诬陷
You need to stop bringing spurious charges
我的当事人了
against my clients.
我们有铁证 这个慈善组织的小额信贷
We have hard evidence that at least a quarter
受益人至少有四分之一是伪造出来的
of the charity's microloan recipients are fake.
你在为谁洗钱呢
Who are you laundering money for?
再说一遍 我的当事人没什么可说的
Once again, my client has nothing to say.
没事 那我来说好了
That's fine. I'll do the talking.
西尔维发现了洗钱的事 就来跟你对质
Silvie found out about the money laundering and confronted you.
她威胁说要告发你们组织的事
She threatened to expose your operation,
所以你只好杀了她来让她闭嘴
so you had her killed to keep her quiet.
真是在说梦话
That's a fairy tale.
你没有任何谋杀的证据
You have no evidence of any murder.
而且如果你想指控欺诈罪
And if you're looking for fraud,
就去找那些伪造了证件
find the swindlers who created false identities
并从我当事人那骗取信贷的人吧
to get loans from my clients.
我们要走了
We're done here.
奥尔巴尼公园最大的问题是毒品
The biggest problem in Albany Park is drugs.
也许理查德是在给这些毒贩洗钱
Maybe Richard's laundering money for one of the dealers.
我们之前和他聊过的那个人
The -- the -- the -- the guy we talked to
和艾琳娜开房♥的那个 他有过前科
that got a room with Elena, he was an ex-con.
什么罪名
What was he in for?
就算我是贩毒 也没转移过那么多钱
Hell, even when I was dealing, I never moved that much money.
我根本就不知道
I wouldn't even begin to know
怎么实施这么大的计划
how to run an operation that size.
但当你知道友邻救济计划在洗钱时
But you don't seem too surprised
好像也不是很惊讶
that NRP was a laundromat for dirty cash.
行了 杰克 告诉我们你知道什么
Come on, Jake. Tell us what you know.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥别人的
I don't rat people out.
这是我的人生信条
That's a code I've lived by my whole life.
你现在没法兼顾了
See, you don't get to have it both ways.
要么完全整改
You're either truly reformed,
要么继续给那些混账洗赃款
or you're cleaning drug money for some scumbag.
你现在必须在善恶之间做出选择
Now, you got to choose between good and evil.
别跟我说什么善恶
Don't talk to me about good and evil.
善恶根本不存在
There's no such thing.
那西尔维呢 你觉得她不善良吗
What about Silvie? You don't think she was good?
你觉得她应该是这样的下场吗
You think she deserved what she got?
友邻救助计划
听着
Look...
如果你想让我作证 我不会承认的
you put me on the stand, and I'll deny all of this.
但没错 西尔维来找过我
But, yeah, Silvie came to me.
她很聪明
She was... smart.
她发现了账本中自相矛盾的地方
She'd found the discrepancy in the books.
所谓的慈善全是假的 理查德也是
The charity's a fraud, and Richard, too.
他还求我不要告诉艾琳娜
He begged me not to tell Elena.
我们也做了很多好事的 西尔维
We do a lot of good work here, Silvie.
谁会介意从中提点成
Who cares if people take their cut?
这个世道就是这样的
That's the way the world works.
可我接受不了
I can't live with that.
西尔维 等等
Silvie, wait!
我告诉她要冷静
I told her to chill,
但她实在太天真了
but she was so naive.
她说她父亲捐了很多钱
She said her father had donated thousands of dollars.
她要告诉她家人友邻救助计划的真♥相♥
She had to tell her family the truth about NRP.
我告诉她最好还是别这样
And I told her maybe that wasn't such a good idea.
为什么
Why not?
因为她会发现一些她不想知道的事情
Because she'd find out something she didn't want to know.
每过几个星期
Look, every couple weeks,
我都会见到理查德在深夜进行现金交割
I'd see Richard get a late-night cash delivery.
丢下钱的那些人
and the guys dropping off the money...
是帕维尔的儿子们
they were Pavel's sons.
你们根本没有证据
You've got nothing on us.
我们有存款单 电汇收据
We've got deposit slips, wireless transfer receipts,
还有大量的账户数据
and reams of account data,
都证明了你们的赃款
all proving that your dirty money
是通过慈善的方式洗白
was washed through the charity
然后存入位于开曼群岛的秘密账户的
and then deposited in a secret account in the Caymans.
我想你们并没有把所有现金
Now, I'm guessing that you didn't make all that cash
都用在建复合地板上吧
installing laminate flooring,
都花在哪儿了 毒品 还是嫖♥娼♥
so, what was it -- drugs, prostitution?
你竟敢这么对我丈夫说话
How dare you speak to my husband like that!
没事 亲爱的
That's all right, sweetheart.
这些指控真是太可笑了
These allegations are ludicrous.
西尔维可不这么觉得
Silvie didn't think so.
她告诉你她要去找有关当局
She told you she was going to the authorities.
这会毁掉你的家庭
She would have ruined your family,
-所以你就杀了她 -我的亲生女儿吗
- so you had her killed. - My own daughter?
你真是疯了
You know what? You're crazy!
我爱西尔维 我绝不会伤害自己的女儿
I loved Silvie! I wouldn't hurt my own daughter!
我不会再说一个字了
You know, I'm not saying another word.
-我要我的律师 -对了
- I want my lawyer. - Oh, that's right.
代表你的那家律师公♥司♥
You're represented by the same firm
也雇佣了布兰登·沃斯
that employs Brendan Voss,
那个编造了艾琳娜精神失常借口的律师
the lawyer who entered Elena's insanity plea,
只不过他想保护的不是她的利益
only he wasn't looking out for her interests,
而是在保护你的
he was protecting yours.
你是怎么让她坦白的
So, how'd you get her to confess?
你威胁说也要杀掉她吗
Did you threaten to kill her, too?
行了 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
没事的 亲爱的
It's gonna be all right, honey.
没事的 别担心
It's gonna be okay. Don't worry.
我以为赢麦克斯会很容易呢
I thought Max was gonna be easy pickings.
我不是在想这局棋
It's not the game that's bothering me.
那是什么
Then what?
我们做了个交易 丹尼
We made a deal, Danny.
但你还没有签合同
But you haven't signed the contract.
只要你在这儿签个名
I just need your John Hancock right here,
我就会解答你的困扰
and then I'll let you in on what's troubling you.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
他是假的 地狱也是假的
He's not real, and neither is hell,
所以管它呢
so, why the hell not?
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道 要跟你永远相守我真的很开心
You know, I'm really gonna enjoy spending eternity with you.
好吧 你的问题在这
Okay, here's your problem.
四步之内 乐维基就要将死你
In four moves, Lewicki's gonna checkmate you.
不会吧
Son of a bitch.
你不会就打算让他得逞吧
You're not gonna let him get away with that, are you?
什么得逞 麦克斯就是棋艺高超
Get away with what? Max played well.
才不是 他作弊了
No, he didn't. He cheated.
就在你没注意的时候
He moved his queen
他偷偷移♥动♥了皇后
when you weren't looking.
耍这种诡计是他唯一能赢的办法
It's the only way he could have pulled off this gambit.
他说得没错
He's right.
丹尼尔 你别胡乱猜疑别人
Daniel, don't be paranoid.
麦克斯不会作弊的
Max would never cheat.
他当然会
Of course he would.
所有人都会
Everybody cheats.
这是我最欣慰的成就之一
It's one of my greatest accomplishments.
-给他挪回去 -不要
- Move it back. - Don't!
博士 你在干什么
Uh, Doc, what are you doing?
你在作弊吗
Are you cheating?
不 你才是作弊的那个
No. You were!
显然我没注意的时候 你动了我的皇后
You clearly moved my queen when I wasn't looking.
如果这是你赢棋的手段 那么
If that's the way you want to --
骗到你了
Gotcha.
抱歉 我不太清醒
I'm sorry. I just got a little confused.
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表