剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
If Richard and Silvie were having an affair
而西尔维要又想告诉艾琳娜
and Silvie was gonna tell Elena about it,
很可能是理查德因此而杀人灭口
Richard could have killed her to keep it quiet.
那艾琳娜还会为
And Elena was willing to take the fall
背叛她的丈夫顶罪吗
for a husband who cheated on her?
你都想像不到
You'd be surprised what wives
妻子能够原谅丈夫怎样过分的行为
are willing to forgive their husbands for.
你们觉得我杀了西尔维 太离谱了
You think I killed Silvie?! This is insane!
你们没有一丁点
You don't have a shred of evidence
对我或我妻子不利的证据
against me or my wife.
而且我敢保证我跟那女的没有婚外情
A-and I sure as hell wasn't having an affair with that girl.
艾琳娜觉得你有
Elena thought that you were.
她无意中听到你和西尔维谈到一个秘密
She overheard you and Silvie taking about a secret.
是什么秘密
What was it?
艾琳娜病了
Elena was sick.
谁知道她觉得自己听到了什么
W-who knows what she thought she heard.
我们认为当时她还没生病
We don't think she was sick at all at that point.
我上个月问你的时候
When I interviewed you last month,
你说西尔维死的时候你是一个人在工作
sou said that you were alone at work when Silvie was killed.
所以你没有不在场证明
You don't have an alibi.
我说谎了
That was a lie.
我当时跟一个人在一起
I was with someone.
谁
Who?
我真的不能跟你们说我客户的事
I really can't tell you anything about my clients.
因为主仆保密协议什么的
Dominatrix/servant privilege and all.
这么说 你从没和你的客户
So, I assume that you never have any sexual contact
发生过性关系
with any of your clients.
当然没有
Of course not.
那这样的话 你肯定不介意
So, you would have no problem
联调局定期去你那个叫
if the FBI wanted to start making regular visits
"受虐天堂"的地方
to the Submission Sanctuary,
看看账本什么的
maybe look through your books,
调查一下你的背景
dug through your background?
我可以让你的生活很惨的
I can make your life extremely unpleasant.
宝贝 你真是入错行了
Babe, you may have missed your calling.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
是的 没错
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
他是我的一位常客
He's one of my regulars.
5月18号♥他在你那吗
Was he there the night of May 18th?
好像是的 想要确认吗
Oh, looks like it. You want confirmation?
怎么确认
How?
我有每次会客的录像监控 上面还有时间
I have time-stamped videos of all of my sessions,
你懂的 保护自己嘛
you know, to protect myself.
你想看吗
You want to see?
-不用了 -我看吧
- I-I'm good. - I'll take the hit.
太棒了
Delicious.
天哪 我太喜欢这女人了
God, I love this woman.
我的无数仆人之一
One of my many minions.
最好的一个
One of the best.
施虐时还蛮有想像力的
Very imaginative when it comes to inflicting pain.
跪下
Kneel.
受虐狂们付给她上千块钱让她虐待他们
Masochists pay her thousands of dollars to torture them.
你还需要更多的证据来证明我的存在吗
What, you still need more proof I exist?
上千块钱
Thousands of dollars?
你说理查德是常客
When you say that Richard was a regular customer,
那一般要多少钱
what does that mean in dollars and cents?
他一般一周来两次
Well, he sessioned about twice a week,
通常都是拳打脚踢加膜拜的套餐
usually the swat, spank, and worship package.
也就是一千五百块钱
That's about $1,500.
-每周 -每小时
- A week? - An hour.
我可能真的是入错行了
Maybe I did miss my calling.
那比联调局的工资可高多了
That is one hell of a lot more than an FBI paycheck.
如果理查德每周去两次
If Richard went there twice a week,
那一年就要十多万
that's over 100 grand a year.
他的工作是非盈利的
These people work for a nonprofit.
那他哪来的钱呢
So how was he paying for it?
如果慈善会有那么多钱
Well, if the charity's raking in that much cash,
说不定他有从中牟利
maybe he's skimming off the top.
所以 艾琳娜不小心听到的对话
So, the conversation that Elena overheard
可能是西尔维在理查德说
could have been Silvie telling Richard
她要把他贪污的事公之于众
that she was gonna expose his embezzlement,
而不是在谈出轨
not about some affair.
这样他就有了谋杀的动机
That would give him motive for murder.
虽然 就像我们刚才所得知的
Although, as we just established,
他有不在场证明
he has an alibi.
我们也知道他能请得起杀手了
We've also established that he can afford to hire a hitman.
我去问唐尼要友邻救助计划账本的搜查令
I'm gonna ask Donnie for a warrant for NRP's books.
你在跟踪我吗 帕特神父
You stalking me, Father Pat?
我刚才和唐尼聊了几句
I was just catching up with Donnie.
他说你们要在四季酒店举办婚礼
He says you're getting hitched at The Four Seasons?
是的
Yeah.
他说他不介意
Turns out he's fine with it.
得了
Come on.
你我都知道他想在圣玛丽教堂结婚
You and I both know he had his heart set on St. Mary's.
凯特 他这是想补偿他在你们
Kate, it's his way of atoning
第一次婚姻里犯的错误
for the mistakes he made in your first marriage.
你不能不让他赎罪
You got to let the man atone.
即使我想 我又能怎么做呢
Listen, even if I wanted to, how am I supposed to do that?
我向阁下道过歉了
I apologized to the monsignor.
是他自己不接受
He didn't accept it.
得了 凯特 这里是芝加哥
Come on, Katie. This is Chicago.
阁下很传统的 你知道该怎么做
The monsignor's old-school. You know how it works.
只要你为教堂做些好事
You do something nice for the church,
他也会为你做些好事
he does something nice for you.
这是什么 敲诈吗
What is this, a shakedown now?
感觉好像是在敲诈我
Feels like a shakedown.
请把它称为忏悔行为 好吗
Call it an act of contrition, all right?
阁下很关心教堂
The monsignor cares about the church, okay?
最近捐款的人很少
The collection plate's been a little light lately.
我们周五正要举办拍卖♥♥会
We're holding an auction Friday night.
你可以过来买♥♥些贵点的东西
Show up and buy something expensive.
我可说不好 感觉有点不对劲
I don't know. This feels wrong.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得这事无关诺里斯或你的原则
This isn't about Norris or your principles.
只是因为我在操场上认识的
This is about the tomboy
那个假小子
that I knew back on the playground
不愿穿着娘娘腔的大裙子
who hates the idea of standing in front of the altar
站在圣玛丽的祭坛上
at St. Mary's in a big, poufy dress.
好吧 就算是那样又如何
Okay, so what if I do?
所以 唐尼就得牺牲
Well, then, Donnie has got to sacrifice
对他来说重要的东西 只因为你
what's important to him because you're just not willing
不愿牺牲对你重要的东西
to sacrifice what's important to you.
太好了 我这回可把你困住了 博士
Oh, yeah. I got you now, doc.
车移到A3 吃你的象
Rook to A3. I take your bishop.
皮尔斯博士家
Dr. Pierce's residence.
博士 是凯特 好像很重要
Doc, it's Kate. It sounds important.
看看 我们查了友邻救济计划的账本
Check this out. We went through NRP's books.
理查德是不是在贪污呢
Was Richard embezzling?
我们找到了更好的料
We found something even better.
慈善活动每年要收到六十万美元
The charity takes in about $600,000 a year.
其中三十万来自企业捐助
$300,000 of that comes from corporate donations.
剩下的是来自个人 通过贝宝
The rest is from individuals who give through PayPal,
支票 或是传统的现金方式
check, or good old-fashioned cash,
而现金
which accounts for...
每月收入一万美元
$10,000 a month,
直到上个二月
until last February,
现金捐款上涨到三十万
when cash donations spiked to $300,000.
企业捐款没变 现金却上涨百分之三千
Corporate giving stays the same, and cash goes up 3,000%?
然后 新的钱款立刻又分发至
And then, all of that new money is cycled right back out
几百个新小额信贷受益者那里
to hundreds of new microloan recipients.
我敢打赌他们根本就不存在
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表