剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
要是按中国政♥府♥的做法就没戏了
Not if the Chinese government has its way.
他们打算把药用于军事目的
They want to use the drug for military purposes.
我来猜猜 是用于提高战场上
Oh, let me guess, to improve the cognitive function
士兵的认知能力
of their soldiers on the battlefield.
可宋博士希望这种药能应用于大众
But Dr. Soong wants the drug to be available to everyone.
如果你能帮我们 我的上级
If you help us, my superiors
愿意尽一切所能
will do everything that they can to make sure
确保你能参加临床试验
that you're involved in the clinical trials.
你说的就好像
This sounds exactly like the kind of thing
我特愿意参加似的
I'd like to be involved in...
也证明纳塔利对你的看法没错
which makes me think Natalie was right about you.
皮尔斯博士 你没对任何人说起这事吧
Dr. Pierce, I hope you haven't spoken to anyone about this.
这个间谍任务根本就是偏执幻想
This spy mission is nothing more than a paranoid fantasy,
-而你肯定是我幻想出来的 -什么
- and you are obviously not real. - I beg your pardon?
排练得怎么样
Hey, how was rehearsal?
非常好
So good.
刚才跟你说话的那个人是谁
Who was, uh, that guy you were talking to?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
等我一下
I'll be right back.
你 等等
Hey! Hey, you!
瑟奇
Serge.
我拿到笔之后要做什么
What do I do with this pen once I get it?
巴黎圣母院北侧有个青铜标记
On the north side of Notre Dame, there's a bronze marker.
零点标记 那里是巴黎的地理中心
Point zero. That's the t of Paris.
向正西走二十步 你会看到一块
Walk 20 paces due west, and you'll see a cobblestone
比周围石头都暗的鹅卵石
that's darker than the ones around it.
它是松动的 就藏在那下面
It's loose. Hide the pen under it.
巴黎圣母院 零点 正西二十步
Notre Dame, point zero, 20 steps due west. I got it.
不行 别担心了 弗朗索瓦最棒了
No, I won't hear of it. Don't worry. Francois is the best.
那是意外
It was an accident.
真的没事 你不用那么做
It's really okay. You don't have to do that.
拜托 那全是我的错
Oh, please. It was entirely my fault.
但是我敢肯定弗朗索瓦有充裕的时间
But I'm sure Francois will have your cello back
为我们短暂的旅行修好你的大提琴的
in plenty of time for our little trip.
我说了 我不能去
I told you I-I can't do that.
丹尼尔 这是我的朋友瑟奇·伦巴第
Daniel! Oh, this is my friend Serge Lombart.
他在法国文♥化♥部♥工作
He's with the French Ministry of Culture.
瑟奇 这是丹尼尔·皮尔斯
Serge, Daniel Pierce.
米兰达跟我说了很多关于你的事
Miranda's told me so much about you.
没听她说过你
Oh. She hasn't mentioned you.
是吗 好吧 相信我
Yes, well, uh... trust me.
弗朗索瓦很快就会修好还给你的
Francois will have this back to you in no time at all, my dear.
很高兴见到你 皮尔斯博士
It was a pleasure to meet you, Dr. Pierce.
那个法国佬有什么事
What's with Gerard Derpardont?
排练过后瑟奇来打招呼
Serge came to say hi after rehearsal.
他不小心撞倒了我的大提琴
He accidentally knocked over my cello.
弄坏了指板
Cracked the fingerboard.
事实上 我更想知道
Actually, I was wondering more about
他说到的那个小旅行
that little trip he mentioned.
丹尼尔·皮尔斯 你吃醋了吗
Daniel Pierce, are you jealous?
没有 也许有一些吧
No. Maybe. A little.
瑟奇邀请我在他筹备的
Oh, Serge invited me to play
文化交流巡演上演出
on a cultural exchange tour he arranged.
你来了之后 我就退出了
When you showed up, I bowed out.
为什么
Why?
我等了太久才跟你在一起
I waited a long time to be with you.
你想让我怎么做
What did you expect me to do?
自己坐飞机去中东 把你独自留在
Jet off to the Mideast and leave you alone
世界上最浪漫的城市吗
in the most romantic city in the world?
米兰达 我逃离了象牙塔
Miranda, I escaped the ivory tower.
了无牵挂 我可以跟你一起去
There's nowhere I have to be. I could have gone with you.
旅途会经过伊斯坦布尔 拉合尔 德黑兰
Oh, the tour goes through Istanbul, Lahore, Tehran.
办签证要好几个月呢
It took months to get the visas.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么都没有提到
So, why didn't you even mention it?
因为如果你知道了
Because if you'd known,
你会坚持让我去
you would have insisted that I go.
我已经在职业道路上奋斗了二十年
Look, I've been chasing my career for 20 years,
不想再以它为中心了
and I'm through with that.
我要把我们放在首位
I am putting us first.
"巴黎就像爱情 艺术 信仰
"Paris is like love or art or faith.
不可言传只能意会"
Can't be explained, only felt."
我第一次在电影里听到这句话时还是个孩子
I was a kid when I first heard those words
那电影很不错
in a movie -- a great movie.
吉恩·凯利带我熟悉了
Gene Kelly was my introduction
这座魔幻的城市
to this magical city.
很多人通过艺术或者诗歌♥认识巴黎
Most people only know Paris through art or poetry,
这会产生一些理想化的期望
and this can create certain idealized expectations
这些期望会嵌入我们的神经网络
that become embedded in our neural networks.
当然 巴黎不总是在电影里看到的那样
Of course, Paris isn't always what we see in the movies.
无论我给多少小费
Waiters don't just burst into song at the drop of a hat,
侍者也不会唱起歌♥来
no matter how much I tip them.
并且在一些极端例子中
And, in extreme cases,
一些游客会产生一种奇怪的病理反应
some tourists suffer a bizarre pathological reaction
当他们对这座城市的理想版本
when their idealized version of this city
跟现实发生碰撞时
collides with the real thing.
他们会混乱
They feel disoriented,
会对现实产生困惑和偏执
suffer feelings of delusion and paranoia.
有些甚至会经历幻象
Some even experience hallucinations.
这种极端形式的文化冲击
This extreme form of culture shock
被相应地称为巴黎症候群
is known, appropriately, as Paris Syndrome.
这种现象对我们理解大脑
What does this sort of phenomenon teach us
在适应奇怪和不熟悉事物时的
about the brain's ability...or inability...
能力或是无能为力有什么帮助呢
to adapt to the strange and the unfamiliar?
谢谢
Merci.
谢谢
Merci.
讲座很精彩 丹尼尔
Wonderful lecture, Daniel.
谢谢你 亨利
Thank you, Henri.
我们一定要一起吃顿饭
We must have dinner soon.
没问题 也许可以去法国餐厅
Absolutely, perhaps somewhere French.
你好
Bonjour.
走开
Go away.
不 往那边走 不 不
Non. Allez vous en! Non, non.
不 往那边走
Non. Allez vous en.
再见
Au revoir.
5 6 7 8 9 10...11...
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10...11...
这里是皮尔斯博士家
Dr. Pierce's residence.
乐维基 是我
Lewicki, it's me.
博士 嘿
Doc! Hey.
巴黎怎么样
How's Paris?
这可是巴黎 乐维基 这问题太蠢了
It's Paris, Lewicki. That's a stupid question.
-有邮件吗 -只有账单和一些垃圾邮件
- Any mail? - Just bills and junk.
但是有一件事 博士
But, Doc, there is one thing.
哈利院长一直在跟校长谈
So, Dean Haley has been talking with the chancellor,
金尼同意恢复你的教师职务
and Kinney has agreed to reinstate you as a teacher.
你只需要给他打个电♥话♥
All you got to do is call him, Doc.
我为什么要给那个混♥蛋♥打电♥话♥
Why would I call that asshole?
校长只是想跟你谈谈
I think the Chancellor just wants to talk to you
之前的那些事 博士
about the way things went down, Doc.
我明白了
Oh, I know. I know.
他想让我道歉 白日做梦
He wants me to apologize. Well, he can forget it.
我才不会为了一个压根不想要的工作
I'm not groveling in front of that pompous airbag
向他那个自大的独♥裁♥者卑躬屈膝呢
for a job I don't even want.
等一下 博士 什么叫你不想要的
Wait a minute, Doc. What do you mean, you don't want it?
我为什么要回去
Why the hell would I want to come back?
我正跟爱我的女人身处于
I mean, I'm in the most beautiful city in the world
世上最美丽的城市
with a gorgeous woman who adores me.
在咖啡馆里写写书 听听音乐会
I'm writting in cafe. I'm going to concerts.
美的像场梦 乐维基
I'm living the freaking dream, Lewicki.
-我要挂了 -等等 博士
- Got to go. - Wait, but Doc.
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表