剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
渗透到了我们的婚姻里
seeped its way into our marriage.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我只知道
All I know is...
我想在教堂迎娶你
I want to marry you in a church,
有神父在场
with a priest,
在我们的朋友和家人面前
in front of our friends and family.
我要举办一个有蹩脚DJ的盛大派对
And I want a big party with a crappy deejay,
我要跳搞怪舞
and I want to dance the funky chicken,
我想说一段庄重的结婚誓词
and I want a big, long engagement.
我还想列个单子
And I want to register
因为我想要一个新的搅拌机
because I want a new blender.
我们现在用的那个很烂
Ours sucks.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我们去订个搅拌机
We'll register for a damn blender.
棍子及石头能打断我的骨头
"Sticks and stones may break my bones,
但言语绝对伤害不到我
but words will never hurt me."
还是会伤害到
Or will they?
当我们被社会排斥
The same areas of the brain get activated
或是被心爱的人背叛
when we experience social rejection
大脑中被激活的区域
or the betrayal of a loved one
和我们把热咖啡洒到手臂上是一样的
as when we spill hot coffee on our arm.
换句话说 情感伤痛与肉体伤痛是一样的
In other words, emotional pain hurts the same as physical pain.
科学家发明了一些药物缓解
Science has developed drugs that can alleviate
甚至是消除肉体疼痛
and, in some cases, eliminate our physical pain,
其中一些药物经证实能有助于
and some of those same drugs are now proving helpful
消除情感伤痛
in eliminating our emotional pain.
其实心碎的药方也许就是
So the prescription for a broken heart might actually be
吃两颗泰诺 一觉到天亮
"Take two Tylenol and call me in the morning."
可麻痹伤痛总是件好事吗
But is numbing our pain always a good thing?
我们越了解各种不同的痛苦
The more we know pain, in all its varying flavors,
就越能领悟我们所喜欢的
the more we can appreciate the sensations
情感与感受
and the feelings that we like.
这就是差异的本质
That's the nature of contrast.
如果我们从未感觉过痛苦或生气
If we never felt bitterness or anger,
那我们也不会深刻地体会到幸福
then we -- we wouldn't deeply appreciate our happiness.
如果我们永远不知道害怕
And if we never knew fear,
那我们也无法欣赏勇气
then we couldn't admire courage.
所以也许想要更充分地享受生活中的美好
So maybe to more fully enjoy the beauty in our lives,
就要从承认和接受伤痛开始
we must first acknowledge and embrace our pain.
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表