剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
小宝贝
Hi, baby.
你很会带孩子嘛
You're good with him.
尽力而为吧
I do my best.
露西 你认不认识阿斯加尔·赛文斯丹
Lucy, do you know someone named Asgar Svensden?
认识 他是个好人
Yeah, he's such a nice man.
你跟他是什么关系
What is your relationship with him?
收养就是他帮我办的
He arranged the adoption.
我不知道欧文是被收养的
I didn't realize that Owen was adopted.
只有收养我才能有孩子
It was the only way I could be a mother.
有人拉便便了
Somebody made a poopy.
不介意我边聊边给他换尿布吧
Do you mind if I change him while we talk?
不介意
Not at all.
露西患有妄想症
Lucy is suffering from delusional disorder.
这是一种精神疾病
It's a psychiatric condition
病人会有一种固定的幻想
in which a patient holds a fixed delusion,
但是在思维和心理方面没有什么问题
but has no other obvious problems with thought or mood.
她换尿布的时候我决定撤销这个案子
I decided to drop the case during the diaper change.
你确定我们这么做对吗
Are you sure we're doing the right thing
把娃娃还给她
by giving the doll back to her?
现在把娃娃拿走只会令她的心理状态更差
Taking it away now would only worsen her mental state.
希望经过一段时间的药物和心理
Hopefully over time she'll respond
综合治疗 她能恢复正常
to a combination of drugs and psychotherapy.
我们要不要打给医院 让她接受治疗
Should we call the hospital, try and get her admitted?
不不不 她只是有种单一特定的错觉
No, no, no. Listen, she's got a single fixed delusion,
但并没有影响到她的生活能力
but it's not hampering her ability to function.
送她去医院只会让事情更糟糕
Sending her to a hospital would only make things worse.
而且你也知道 我们没有权利逼她接受治疗
And, as you know, we have no authority to commit her.
难道我们就送她回家吗
We just send her home?
我会确保她尽快去看医生
I'll make sure she sees a doctor first thing in the morning.
我要根酸黄瓜
I need a pickle.
搞什么啊
What the hell?
我想要是女孩就叫哈珀 男孩就叫基斯
I was thinking Harper if it's a girl and Keith if it's a boy.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你对未来的预想
I think the sight of you expecting is...
超出了我的预想
very unexpected.
显然你脑袋里想着孩子
Well, you obviously have babies on the mind.
经历今天的案子 怎能不想
After today's case, how could I not?
丹尼尔 你我都清楚你看到我这样
Daniel, we both know there's another reason
还有另一个原因
why you're seeing me this way.
什么原因
Which is?
你想要个孩子
You want a baby.
什么 你疯了吗
What?! Are you out of your mind?
我不想要孩子
I don't want a baby.
看我现在这样子
Well, considering my current state,
我很难相信你不想要
I find it hard to believe.
哭泣声 脏尿布
The crying and the dirty diapers
还会彻底打乱
and -- and -- and the complete havoc
我所有的日程安排
babies wreak on any semblance of a schedule?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
那好的方面呢
Well, what about the good stuff?
怀抱孩子的感觉
The feeling of a baby sleeping in your arms,
他们那可爱的笑声
the way they laugh.
绝对不可能
It's out of the question.
-为什么 -你知道原因
- Why? - You know why.
我绝不会冒险把我这基因传给孩子
I would never risk passing this on to a child.
不生比生下来有精神分♥裂♥要好吗
It's better not to be born than to be born with schizophrenia?
你可别想把我
There is no way you are dragging me
绕进什么哲学困境
into that philosophical quagmire.
怎么了
What?
孩子在踢我 想感受下吗
The baby's kicking. You want to feel?
这也太疯狂了 就算是我都觉得
This is too crazy, even for me.
考虑
It's not crazy
有孩子的生活会是怎样哪里疯狂了
to consider what life would be like with a baby.
这再正常不过了
It's perfectly normal.
这话居然出自一个怀孕的幻觉之口
Said the pregnant hallucination.
你真无趣
You're no fun.
去吃你的酸黄瓜吧
Go eat a pickle.
贝克斯大理石台面 光照充足
Bakers marble countertops, abundant natural light.
简直完美无瑕
What's not to love?
这四个卧室要怎么用呢
What would we do with four bedrooms anyway?
主卧给我们 再加一间育儿室一间客房♥
Well, the master is for us, a nursery, a guest room,
剩下那个房♥间有待开♥发♥
and the fourth gives us room to grow.
这儿 看
Here. Look.
看这院子
Look at that yard.
简直是孩子们的完美乐园啊
How perfect is that for kids?
弄一个大秋千
Put a big swing set in,
生日派对 复活节寻蛋活动
birthday parties, easter-egg hunts.
外加坐落在好的学区
Plus it's in a great school district,
我觉得它很快就会卖♥♥出去了
so I think it's gonna go really fast.
你连学区都调查了
You did research on the school district?
是啊
Yeah.
我想是到了考虑孩子的年龄了
Guess my biological clock is ticking.
你难道不觉得吗
Isn't yours?
是啊
Well, yeah.
我想我们确实到这个年龄了
I mean, I guess we are at that age.
慢点 水手 这可是趟远航
Slow down, sailor. It's gonna be a long voyage.
我们还有个传统天主教婚礼要举♥行♥呢
I mean, really, we are having a traditional catholic wedding.
我不想挺着大肚子走上红地毯 好吗
I'm not walking down the aisle with a baby bump, okay?
你好
Hello?
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我只是想去看看她
I just wanted to see how she was doing.
她在哪
Where is she?
有什么发现
What do you got?
凶器
Murder weapon.
真算个新式凶器了
Well, that's a new one.
怎么回事 这是谁干的
What the hell happened? Who did this?
我不知道 不过玩偶不见了
I don't know, but the doll is missing.
叫什么来着 贝琪 她偷过一次
Well, what's her name, Betsy, she -- she stole it once.
-说不定... -不 这次不是她
- Maybe -- - No, it wasn't her.
我们一释放她 她就出城去找她姐姐了
She left town for her sister's as soon as we cut her loose.
有强行闯入的迹象吗
Any signs of forced entry?
没有 不过我可能有另一条线索
No, but I might have another lead.
-什么线索 -露西孩子的父亲
- What's that? - Lucy's baby daddy.
她说他抛弃了她
She said that he walked out on her.
我们查到他在一个军事基地
We tracked him down to a military base
离这里大概三小时车程
about three hours away.
他刚从阿富汗回来
He just got back from Afghanistan.
我是出征前六个月遇到露西的
I met Lucy about six months before I got deployed.
当时我在加油站穿着军装
I was at a gas station in my dress blues.
她走过来说谢谢我对国家的贡献
She came over to thank me for my service.
我说我从未被如此美丽的女子感谢过
I told her I'd never been thanked by a woman so pretty before.
她整张脸都红了 当时我就邀她出去了
Her whole face went red. I asked her out right then.
你们在一起多久
And how long were you together?
大概一年半
About a year and a half.
我疯狂地爱着她
I was crazy about her.
她交往过一些混♥蛋♥ 他们对她很不好
She'd been with a lot of jerks who treated her like dirt.
可我对她诚心相待 因为她值得
But I treated her the way she deserved.
你们有多认真
How serious did things get?
我出征前向她求婚了
I popped the question before I got deployed.
她答应了
She said yes?
她说她会数着日子
She said she'd be counting the days
等我回来
until I came home.
我告诉她我们会买♥♥一栋房♥子
I told her we'd buy a house,
生一堆漂亮孩子
make beautiful babies together.
我走后才一个月
Only a month into my deployment,
她就在视频时告诉我她怀孕了
she skyped me and told me she was already pregnant.
你什么感觉
How'd you take the news?
兄弟们 我要当爸爸了
Guys! I'm gonna be a dad!
我把部分工资寄给了她 让她看医生
I sent her money out of my pay for doctor bills,
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表