剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
我也很上火 因为他负责我们的脸书主页
which sucks because he ran our Facebook page.
什么叫"激进的策略"
What do you mean by "aggressive tactics"?
他一直说我们要以暴制暴
He kept saying we needed to meet violence with violence.
有一天 他拿来了一把枪
One day, he shows up with a gun.
那算是最后一根稻草
That was the last straw.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
幽灵
The Ghost.
他的真名是什么
What was his real name?
为了我们自身的安全
For our own safety
也是为了保护我们的亲朋好友
and the protection of our loved ones,
我们从不公开自己的真实身份
we never reveal our true identities.
我知道 然后他说
I know... so then he said
我们可以等忙完工作后再去选一个
we could go pick one out after things calm down at work.
我知道 你能相信吗
I know. Can you believe that?
当然 我说了"行"
I mean, sure, I said "fine."
全球最大的深蓝色钻石
不 我也没指望是"希望之星"
No, I was not expecting The Hope Diamond.
反正别是用玉米糖浆做的
Just not something purple
什么紫色东西就行了
that was made out of high-fructose corn syrup.
我知道 然后我就...
I know. So then I was like...
你要干什么
What are you doing?!
救命 救命
Help! Help me!
快来人啊
Somebody help me!
放开她
Let her go!
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是...幽灵
I...am The Ghost.
很好
Great.
联邦调查局特别探员鲍比·道尔顿
I'm Special Agent Bobby Dalton, FBI.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
哎呦呦
What do you know?
带消音器的点38口径手♥枪♥
.380 with a silencer.
我做鬼也不会放过你的
I will haunt you for all eternity!
我好怕怕 卡斯珀[鬼马小精灵]
I'm quaking in my boots, Casper.
你申请了三次警官学校
You applied three times to the police academy
还申请了一次联调局
and once to the FBI.
我们因为你的精神状况把你淘汰了
Looks like we washed you out for psych reasons,
但这能怪我们吗
but can you really blame us?
你穿着黑色紧身连衣裤到处瞎晃
I mean, you run around in a black leotard
寻找坏人
patrolling for bad guys.
不过幸亏你每天都在脸书上发布你的位置信息
But thank you for posting your daily whereabouts on Facebook.
我们很容易就找到了你
It made it a lot easier to find you.
我想问你的是
What I really want to know is,
世界上有这么多的坏人
with so many bad guys in the world,
你是怎么决定杀哪一个的
how do you settle on which ones you're gonna kill?
我们拿到了你的枪 乔治
We've got your gun, George.
我们已经知道
We already know
你杀了琳达·穆莱恩和维克多·奥乔亚
that you killed Linda Mullane and Victor Ochoa.
你完了
You're going down.
你们无法伸张的正义 我做到了
I delivered justice when you guys couldn't.
好吧 我们从头说起
All right, let's start from the beginning.
你为什么要杀维克多
Why'd you kill Victor?
我已经受够了
I got sick and tired of looking around me
看到这些罪犯逍遥法外
and seeing all these crimes going unpunished.
所以你就加入了影子联盟
So you joined the Shadow League.
在我负责脸书主页时
While I was running the Facebook page,
我跟一个叫"无痛人"的人
I became online friends
在网上成为了朋友
with someone calling herself "Painless."
她说这是她做超级英雄时的名字
She said that was her superhero name
因为这也是她的超能力
because it was also her superpower.
她感觉不到任何疼痛
She couldn't feel any pain.
无痛人和我聊了好几个小时
Painless and I chatted for hours
我们谈到现在这个世界
about how now, more than ever,
比以往更需要我们这样的人
the world needs people like us --
愿意捍卫正义的人
People who are willing to take a stand for what's right.
有次她给我发了邮件
And then one day, she e-mailed me
说有个审判非常不公平
and said there'd been a huge miscarriage of justice.
一个叫维克多·奥乔亚的败类毒贩
Some lowlife drug dealer named Victor Ochoa
在作案时被当场抓获
had been caught red-handed.
却因为一个白♥痴♥把搜查令归错了档
But because some idiot misfiled a search warrant,
指控被撤销了
the charges were dropped.
他无罪释放了
He was cut loose.
所以你觉得你能变成
So you figured you'd become
他的法官 陪审团和行刑人
his judge, jury, and executioner.
影子联盟说我还没做好参加巡逻的准备
The Shadow League said I wasn't ready to go on patrols yet.
所以你认为如果能对这个败类做点什么
So you thought that if you could do something about this creep,
他们就会觉得你已经准备好了
then they would see that you were ready.
无痛人给了我他的地址
Painless gave me his address.
我只是去看看而已
I just went there to check him out.
我只计划跟踪他
I-I only planned on following him,
拍几张照片
maybe taking some pictures,
让他知道我们盯上他了
just to let him know that we were onto him.
你为什么跟踪我 白♥痴♥
Why you following me, fool?!
我带枪只是为了自卫
I only brought the gun for self-defense.
给我滚远点
Get the hell out of my face.
那是个意外
It was an accident,
但我知道我做得对
but I knew that I had done the right thing.
我维护了正义
Justice was served.
你知道无痛人是谁吗
Did you know who Painless was?
一开始并不知道
No, not at first.
在我处理了奥乔亚之后 我热血沸腾
But after I took care of Ochoa, it got me fired up.
我意识到这就是我们要做的
I realized this is what we needed to do --
以暴制暴
Meet violence with violence.
可影子联盟不同意 所以他们把你开除了
The Shadow League disagreed, so they kicked you out.
是啊 但你不需要那帮人 对吧
Yeah, but you didn't need them, did you?
他们只不过是装装样子罢了
They're a bunch of wannabes.
我给无痛人发邮件 告诉她我做的事
I e-mailed Painless to tell her what I had done
让她再给我分配任务
and to ask her for another mission.
我等她回复 却始终没回音
I waited for a reply, but it didn't come.
我就查了邮件发出的IP地址
So I checked the I.P. Address where the e-mail originated.
当我发现谁住那的时候 简直大吃一惊
Look, I was blown away to find out who lived there.
琳达·穆莱恩
Linda Mullane.
联邦检察官
Federal prosecutor.
维克多·奥乔亚的案子是她负责的
Victor Ochoa was her case.
她让我来维护
She was asking me to enact the justice
她没能维护的正义
that she failed to deliver.
她肯定跟我一样 我们可以一起干
I figured she must be like me. We could be a team.
是啊 就像你是蝙蝠侠
Right -- like you're Batman,
她是戈登局长一样
she's Commissioner Gordon.
没错
Exactly!
所以我就去找她
So I went to see her.
别叫 无痛人
Don't scream, Painless.
是我 幽灵
It's me -- the Ghost.
我准备好执行下一个任务了
I'm ready for my next assignment.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
哦 对
Oh. Right.
我们不能说出真实身份
We need to maintain our secret identities.
别担心 无痛人
But don't worry, Painless.
我不会把你的秘密说出去的
Your secret is safe with me.
我替你杀了那个毒贩
I killed that drug dealer for you.
维克多·奥乔亚
Victor Ochoa?
没错
Yes.
如你在邮件里要求的一样
Just like you asked in your e-mail.
我的下一个目标是谁
Now, who's my next target?
从我的车里滚出去
Get the hell out of my car!
怎么了 无痛人
What's wrong, Painless?
我以为你终于见到我了会很高兴呢
I thought you'd be happy to finally meet me.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
我可是联邦检察官 我要逮捕你
I'm a federal prosecutor, and I'm gonna have you arrested!
可我们是一伙的
But we're on the same side!
你杀了人 你这变♥态♥
You killed a man, you freak!
我们才不是一伙的
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表