剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
什么是正常行为
What is normal behavior?
有时候只是人们的共识而已
I mean, sometimes it's just a matter of common sense.
你饭前洗手
You wash your hands before dinner,
说明你很讲卫生
you have good hygiene.
如果你碰个门把儿就连洗十二次手
You wash them 12 times in a row after touching a doorknob --
那叫强迫症
that's obsessive compulsive disorder.
当然 两者并不总是很好区分
Of course, it's not always so easy to tell the difference.
悠着点 你发什么疯呢
Hey, watch it! What the hell is wrong with you?!
你是想杀人吗
Are you trying to kill somebody?!
快点 莉莉 上车
Come on, Lil. Hop on.
我的天 杰西 你在干什么
Oh, my God, Jesse, what are you doing?
还记得吗 特雷斯勒的屋顶
Remember? Up on the roof of Tressler?
我们互相表白爱意
When we said we loved each other
说要浪迹天涯
and talked about hitting the road,
一直到巴哈 在科特斯海的
not stopping till Baja, just camping on the beach
沙滩上野营 今天就走吧
at the sea of Cortez. Today is that day!
好了罗密欧 你也浪漫壮举了一把了
Okay, Romeo, you've made your grand romantic gesture.
快点 宝贝
Come on, baby.
我爱你 你也爱我 这一刻属于我们
I love you, and you love me. This is our moment.
上啊 上啊 上啊
Do it! Do it! Do it!
好了 好了
All right, all right.
上啊 上啊 上啊
Do it! Do it! Do it!
下车 小子 马上
Off the bike, kid. Right now!
最后一次机会 莉莉 走吧
Last chance, Lily. Come on.
抱歉 杰西 不行
I'm sorry, Jesse. I can't.
给我回来 你快点回来
Get back here! Hey, you! Come on!
那 就是不正常行为
That is not normal behavior.
《罪案第六感》第三季第十四集
校园保安那儿闹什么呢
What's the big ruckus with campus security?
一个大二学生做了很二的事
Just a sophomore being sophomoric.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我来看看你有没有改变主意
I came to see if you'd reconsidered.
你要罗森塔尔被判死刑又不需要我的证词
You don't need my testimony to get Rosenthal executed.
你有那么多受害者家属呢
You have the families of the murder victims.
是啊 但我希望你也上
Yeah, and I want you up there, too.
讲讲被自己的心理医生背叛的感觉
Talking about your sense of betrayal by your own shrink,
讲他是如何瞄准了最脆弱的精神病人群
how he targeted the most vulnerable mentally ill people.
你不是有塔莎·欧格顿了吗
Don't you have Tasha Ogden?
-是的 但我还... -但什么但
- Yes, but I still -- - But what?
这女人被邪恶的连环杀手绑♥架♥了
The woman was abducted by a vicious serial killer.
她的证词难道还不足以说服陪审团
Her testimony isn't powerful enough to convince a jury
给出个注射死刑的判决吗
to stick a needle in his arm?
希望可以 但你的上庭表现很棒
I hope so, but you were amazing at trial.
陪审团最喜欢你了
The jury loved you.
你可以一举定胜负的
You would make this thing a slam dunk.
唐尼 我很尊重你的职业精神
Donnie, I respect that you're doing your job,
但我不想参与
but I will not participate
政♥府♥资助的死刑
in the process of state-sponsored execution.
仅就我们所知 乔塞亚·罗森塔尔
Josiah Rosenthal murdered
谋杀的就有十三个人之多
13 people that we know of.
那也无法改变死刑是
It doesn't change the fact
不道德的这一事实
that the death penalty is immoral,
更别提里面的种族和社会经济偏见
not to mention racially and socioeconomically biased.
罗森塔尔就是个有钱的白人混♥蛋♥
Rosenthal is a rich, white asshole!
他确实是最活该判死刑的人
And if anyone ever deserved the death penalty, it's him,
但我不会让我的个人情感
but I will not let my personal feelings
-压倒我的原则 -好吧 我放弃了
- compromise my principles. - Fine. I give up.
你要搭我的车去法♥院♥吗
Do you want a ride to the courthouse?
我去那里干什么啊
Why would I want a ride?
得了 丹尼尔
Come on, Daniel.
别跟我说你不好奇
Don't tell me you're not curious
这事的结局会如何
to see how this all plays out.
自从被他绑♥架♥ 我就无法安然入睡
Ever since the night he abducted me, I can't sleep.
我害怕一个人出门
I'm scared to leave the house alone.
没法工作
I can't work.
由于创伤后应激障碍
So I had to go on disability
我成了残疾人
for post traumatic stress disorder.
也就是说 你的创伤后应激障碍
And to be clear, you attribute this PTSD
是由被告乔塞亚·罗森塔尔的
to the actions of the defendant,
行为造成的
Josiah Rosenthal.
是的
Yes.
当他把我推出货车
when he pushed me out of the van
我听到路上的车辆向我 向我开来
and I heard the cars com-- coming toward me...
我以为我要死了
I thought I was going to die.
没事的 塔莎 你现在已经安全了
It's okay, Tasha. You're safe now.
我再也不会觉得安全了
I'll never feel safe.
只要他还活着
Not as long as he's still alive.
非常感谢 欧格顿女士
Thank you very much, Ms. Ogden.
等等
Wait.
我能再说两句吗
Can I say something?
请吧
Go ahead.
我告诉你
I have a message for you.
那晚在你的车里时
I thought my life was over
我以为那是我生命的终点
that night in your van,
但现在我意识到 那不是
but now I realize it's not over.
我有未来
I have a future.
有很多设想
I have plans.
我会幸福 我的生活会充满爱
I'm gonna be happy and have love in my life.
没有人能阻止我得到我想要的东西
And no one is gonna stop me from getting what I want.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
不不不 该谢谢你才是 塔莎
No, no, no, no. Thank you, Tasha.
完全是你的勇气感染了陪审团
Your courage really inspired the jury
让他们投票判处了死刑
to vote for the death penalty.
我知道这样有点主动
I know this is a little forward of me,
但我能不能请你喝一杯呢
but can I buy you a drink?
塔莎 我 我受宠若惊
Tasha, I'm -- I'm -- I'm very flattered,
但是 我已经订婚了
but, uh, I'm engaged to be married.
-是啊 -我真为你高兴
- Yeah. - I-I'm so happy for you.
婚礼是什么时候啊
Um, when's the wedding?
周六
Saturday, actually.
你是
You're...
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们要在哪里办婚礼呢
Where are you having your ceremony?
塔莎 我不想再继续
Tasha, I'm not really comfortable
分享我的私事了
sharing any more personal information.
-希望你能理解 -当然
- I hope you understand. - Oh. Y-y -- Of course.
真是尴尬
Well, that was awkward.
她是个心理上很脆弱的女性
She's a psychologically fragile woman
又刚刚经历过一次重大创伤
who experienced a major trauma.
你把她的袭击者送进了监狱
You put her attacker away.
她会将感激误以为是
It's not surprising
爱情的吸引力也就一点不奇怪了
that she'd mistake gratitude for romantic attraction.
你确定不是因为他帅气逼人吗
You sure it's not just his devastating good looks?
我十分确定
Yeah. I'm pretty sure.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
我们谈谈你课上发生的兜风事件吧
We need to talk about that joyride in your classroom.
我对学生们的
I have zero interest
浪漫事件毫无兴趣
in the romantic misadventures of my students.
这可不仅仅是浪漫事件
It's a little bit more serious than that.
莉莉·威廉姆斯跟她的指导教师说
Lily Williams told her faculty adviser,
她非常害怕杰西
she's scared of Jesse,
更别说他差点撞翻了一个学生
not to mention he almost ran a kid over.
校园保安希望芝加哥警局
Campus security wants CPD
以鲁莽危害行为罪逮捕他
to arrest him for reckless endangerment,
纪律委员会更是强烈要求开除他
and the disciplinary committee is pressing for expulsion.
你有很多有趣的行政管理挑战
You have a lot of interesting administrative challenges
就是跟我一点儿关系都没有
that have nothing to do with me.
杰西是个好孩子
Jesse's a good kid,
但可能有一些心理健康方面的问题
but there may be a mental-health issue.
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表