剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
你带凯特一起来真是太明智了
it was a great idea to bring Kate.
这到底是怎么回事 爸爸
What the hell is going on, dad?
警♥察♥来过了吗
Did the police come?
打发走了 我不需要他们 我需要你
I sent them away. I don't need them. I need you.
你表弟罗杰发生了件可怕的事
Something terrible has happened to your cousin Roger.
爸爸 你是糊涂了吧
Dad, you're... you're confused.
我没什么罗杰表弟
I don't have a cousin Roger.
不 你有
Oh, yes, you do.
妈妈
Mom?
不对 不对 不对
No, no, no, no, no.
你不可能在这儿 你已经去世了
You can't be here. You're dead.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
但是你表弟罗杰去世了
But your cousin Roger is.
宝贝 你在流血
Honey, you're bleeding.
丹尼尔 丹尼尔 撑住
Daniel, Daniel, stay with me.
撑住 丹尼尔
Stay with me, Daniel.
检查他的生命体征
Check his vitals.
-发生什么事了 -他在爆♥炸♥中受伤了
- What happened? - He was injured in an explosion.
-什么时候 -大概二十分钟前
- When? - About 20 minutes ago.
给他戴上氧气面罩
Get a line on him.
凯特
Kate.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
急救人员在现场给我检查过了
E.M.S. checked me out at the scene.
可丹尼尔伤得很重
Daniel's hurt pretty bad, though.
-医生说什么了 -还在抢救中
- They told you anything? - They're still working on him.
到底出什么事了
What the hell happened?
是这样 丹尼尔父亲
Okay, Daniel's father's girlfriend
患有老年痴呆症的女友跟我们说了件疯狂的事
who has Alzheimer's told us this crazy story
关于桑尼·库南如何租了她的房♥子
about how Sonny Coonan was renting her house.
我们就过去帮忙看看情况
We went over there, just as a favor to check it out.
我想冲进去 但是到处都是浓烟和大火
I wanted to go in, but there was smoke and flames and...
丹尼尔
Daniel.
我当时还以为丹尼尔死定了
I thought for sure that daniel was dead.
但他没在火场里
But he was blown clear.
谢天谢地你们俩都活着
Thank God you're both alive.
情况有所稳定 但仍然十分危险
We've stabilized him, but he's in critical condition.
我们需要通知他的亲属
We need to notify his next of kin.
丹尼尔的助理能帮你联♥系♥上他父亲
Daniel's assistant can get you in touch with his father,
但是他父亲患有老年痴呆症
but you should know that he has Alzheimer's.
那我也需要告诉他
I still need to talk to him.
病人目前硬脑膜下血肿
He's got a subdural hematoma
很有可能是因为
which most likely occurred
他的头猛磕在地上而造成的
when he slammed his head into the ground,
现在病人脑组织肿胀
and now the brain tissue is swelling.
怎么会这样呢
How did this happen?
我说了 皮尔斯先生 发生了爆♥炸♥
I told you, Mr. Pierce, there was an explosion.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
麦克斯·乐维基 我为你儿子工作
Max Lewicki. I work for your son.
情况有多严重
How bad is it?
性命攸关
It can be fatal.
他被人工诱导进入昏迷
We've induced a coma
以期望能减少血流量
in hope of reducing the blood flow
从而控制住脑组织肿胀
and containing the swelling,
但似乎并未奏效
but it doesn't seem to be working.
那你怎么办
So, what do you do?
我建议进行去骨瓣减压术
I recommend a decompressive craniectomy.
我们暂时切除丹尼尔的一块颅骨
We temporarily remove a piece of daniel's skull
以降低颅压
to relieve some pressure.
但手术的风险是可能导致术后认知障碍
But there is a risk of postsurgical cognitive impairment.
拜托说人话
English, please!
意思是手术可能导致博士大脑受损
It means the surgery could leave doc with brain damage.
皮尔斯先生
Mr. Pierce...
你和你儿子之前商量过
Have you ever discussed
遇到这种情况下该如何决定吗
a situation like this with your son?
如果他在房♥子里被炸飞该怎么办吗
What to do if he's blown up in a house?
你要决定是否给他做去骨瓣减压术
You have to decide if we do the craniectomy.
脑组织肿胀也有可能自行消退
It is possible that the swelling will go down on its own,
但在我看来不大可能
but I don't think it's likely.
我认为手术是最好的选择
I think surgery gives him the best chance.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
-凯特 -我认为应该给他做手术
- Kate? - I think that he should have the surgery.
请恕我直言...
Look, a-all due respect...
我认为博士不会接受手术的
I don't think Doc would want it.
我想他会赌一把靠自己慢慢恢复
I-I think he'd take the chance that he'd get better on his own.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
凯特 我和大家一样都希望
Kate, I want him to pull through
他能度过此劫
as much as anyone.
但是 想象一下博士没法再做研究
But -- but imagine if doc couldn't do his research
或者教书 玩字谜
or -- or teach or do his puzzles
或者和你一起破案
or -- or work with you.
我觉得博士不会想这样活着的
I don't think Doc would want to live that way.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to intrude.
一听说我就尽快赶来了
I came as soon as I heard.
唐尼说你们正在这儿为丹尼尔做决定
Donnie says that you're in here, making decisions about Daniel.
上次他住院时
Well, the last time he was hospitalized,
给了我他的医疗委托书
he gave me his medical power of attorney.
那你有个重大决定要做了
Then you have a big decision to make.
你可真是让我陷入两难了
You have put me in a real bind here,
你这混♥蛋♥
you son of a bitch.
丹尼尔 你干什么呢
Daniel, what are you doing?
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel? Daniel!
你干什么呢 丹尼尔
What are you doing, Daniel?
在想我怎么会在这里
Trying to figure out why I'm here.
我们来是因为你父亲的电♥话♥ 记得吗
We're here because your father called. Remember?
记得 但那也不对
Yeah, but that can't be right.
有什么不对劲
Some-something else is going on.
我成长过程中最好的记忆
You know, most of my best memories
多数都来自这里
of growing up are from this place.
我祖母在这里教会了我弹钢琴
My grandmother taught me how to play on this piano.
就在那
Right there.
在湖边 我学会了游泳
Out on the lake, that's where I learned to swim.
瞧这个
Look at this.
阿加莎·克里斯蒂
《罗杰·艾克洛谋杀案》
《罗杰·艾克洛谋杀案》
"The murder of Roger Ackroyd."
阿加莎·克里斯蒂
Agatha Christie.
在这里时我把这本书读了好多遍
I read this book so many times here,
自己都数不清了
I lost count.
你知道你妈妈就在院子里
You know your mom's out on the patio.
她很担心你
She's worried sick about you.
你也能看到我妈妈
You can see my mom, too?
当然了
Of course I can.
她不是幻觉吗
She isn't a hallucination?
不是
No.
她死了 对吗
She's dead, right?
对
Yeah.
也许这意味着你也死了
Maybe that means you are, too.
这里是你最爱的地方
This is a place that you love.
也许这儿就是天堂
Maybe it's heaven.
我知道你相信
Yeah, I-I know you believe
什么死后永生的胡话
in all that eternal salvation mumbo jumbo,
但这里是天堂这种事是
but there's not a chance in hell
-绝对不可能的 -你怎么知道呢
- this is happening. - How can you be so sure?
因为如果我在和你进行着这场对话
Because if I'm having this conversation with you,
就说明我的大脑还在运作
it means my mind is still working.
如果我死了 就什么都结束了
If I was dead, it'd be game over,
电脑黑屏 游戏结束
lights out, thanks for playing.
-那你为什么会在这里 -不知道
- Then why are you here? - I don't know.
知道吗 我们刚到的时候
You know, when -- when we got here,
这沙发上有个人中枪死了
There was a guy shot dead on this sofa.
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表