剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
She gave a presentation to some big, corporate fat cats,
想要他们给友邻救济计划捐款
trying to get them to donate to NRP.
她很正常 没有奇怪的行为吗
And she was fine, no erratic behavior?
-发生了什么事吗 -在陈述之后
- Did something happen? - After the presentation,
我们在酒店的酒吧待了会儿 喝了几杯
we stopped at the hotel bar, had a few drinks.
艾琳娜开始挑逗我
Elena started hitting on me.
你做了什么
So, what did you do?
我开了间房♥
I got us a room.
艾琳娜 慢点
Elena, slow down.
我不想慢下来 我们赶紧做完了事
I don't want to slow down. Let's just get this over with.
做完了事
Get it over with?
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
这样对你不公平
This is not fair to you.
我...
I'm...
我只是想报复理查德
I'm just trying to get back at Richard.
为了什么
For what?
他在跟西尔维搞外遇
He's having an affair with Silvie.
你为什么会那么想
What makes you think that?
因为我听见他们在他办公室争吵
'Cause I heard them having an argument in his office.
你具体听到了什么
What exactly did you hear?
西尔维说 她没法保密了
Silvie said that she couldn't keep it a secret,
她必须得告诉我 理查德说不
that she had to tell me, and Richard said no...
要是我发现了 会毁了我们的婚姻
that if I found out, it would destroy our marriage.
现在都说得通了
It all makes sense now.
她一定是精神崩溃了 对吧
I mean, she must have been cracking up, right?
所以她才对理查德和西尔维疑神疑鬼的
That's why she was all paranoid about Richard and Silvie.
所以你觉得他们没有搞外遇
So you don't think that they were having an affair?
当然没有 我也跟艾琳娜说了 她不信
Hell no. And I told Elena that, but she wouldn't believe me.
她很心烦地走了
She took off upset.
大概是在什么时候
About what time was that?
不清楚 九点左右
I don't know. Around 9:00.
第二天 她求我别说出去
The next day, she begged me not to say anything...
所以我就没说
So I never did.
所以艾琳娜当时多疑 而且在性事上很激进
So, Elena was paranoid and sexually aggressive.
有可能是肿瘤导致的吗
Could the tumor have caused that?
听上去她的不安程度已经超过了急性妄想
Sounds like she was more upset than acutely delusional.
如果她真的相信
And if she really believed
西尔维跟理查德有奸♥情♥
that Silvie was having an affair with Richard,
那她就有杀她的动机了 对吧
well, that's motive to kill her, right?
而且她也有机会下手
And she had opportunity.
法医估计她的死亡时间
Forensics estimates her time of death
在晚上十点至十二点之间
between 10:00 and midnight.
所以如果她九点离开酒店
So, if she left the hotel at 9:00,
她就有足够时间去奥尔巴尼公园撞死她
that's enough time to go down to Albany Park to run her down.
说不定这根本不是车祸导致的意外
So maybe it wasn't vehicular manslaughter at all.
说不定这是有预谋的谋杀
Maybe it was premeditated murder
凶手很清楚她在干什么
by someone that knew exactly what she was doing.
我会派人去酒店把那晚的
I'm gonna have someone pull the surveillance video
监控录像调出来
from the hotel that night.
同时 我要再去和帕维尔家的人谈谈
But, in the meantime, I need to talk to the Pavels again.
我想问问 西尔维和艾琳娜
Can I ask... were Silvie and Elena
在工作方面有什么问题吗
having any problems at work?
西尔维从未跟我说过这方面的事
S-Silvie never shared that sort of thing with me.
我也希望她能跟我有这么亲密
I wish I had that kind of relationship with her,
但我太忙了 只顾着挣钱
but I was always too busy trying to put food on the table.
她有问题时 会去找她母亲
When she had a problem, she'd go to her mom.
为什么你会问她有什么问题
Why are you asking about problems?
我们想查清楚
We're trying to determine
其中是否有什么动机
if there was a motive involved.
你刚才说那女人疯了
You just said that the woman went crazy.
我以为她会以精神错乱来辩护
I thought we were talking an insanity plea.
我们在调查有没有可能
We're looking into the idea that Elena...
艾琳娜说的不全是真的
may not have been entirely truthful about that.
你们是说她在装病
S-so, y-you think she faked this illness?
不 她确实病了
No, no, she had a real condition,
但有可能她在杀你女儿时 精神是正常的
but it's possible she was sane when she killed your daughter.
所以她无情地谋杀了西尔维
She murdered Silvie in cold blood?
西尔维从斯坦福毕业的时候
You know, when Silvie graduated form Stanford,
我想让她来为我工作 像她的兄弟们一样
I-I wanted her to work for me like her brothers,
可她想去帮助别人
but she wanted to help people.
结果看看她的下场
And look where it got her.
请你们一定要为我们的女儿讨回公道
Please, you make sure you get justice for our little girl.
-怎么了 -我想找出
- What's up? - I'm just trying to establish
案发时艾琳娜的所在
Elena's whereabouts at the time of the murder.
不过我买♥♥了合利的外卖♥♥
But I did pick up some Hop-li
还有你喜欢的巧克力点心
and those little chocolate things
在尽享蛋糕店买♥♥的
that you like from Let Them Eat Cupcakes.
你想贿赂我吗
You trying to bribe me?
我只是想请你原谅
I am trying to buy your forgiveness.
你干了什么
What did you do?
宣告婚姻无效的事出了点小意外
There's been a little bit of a hitch with the annulment.
-是吗 -是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
帕特神父不是说一切都很顺利吗
I thought Father Pat said everything was copacetic.
本来是挺顺利的
It was. It was.
但后来我惹恼了那位牧师
And then I made it a little bit...
事情就没那么顺利了
less copacetic by pissing off the monsignor.
而现在如果我不承认错误
And now if I don't admit that I was wrong,
我们的婚礼就无法进行了
our wedding isn't happening.
但你不觉得你错了
And you don't think you were wrong.
我很清楚我没错
I know for a fact that I was not wrong,
我怎么能直视他的双眼 承认我错了呢
so how can I look him in the eyes and say that I was?
听着 唐 我明白
Look, Don, you know that I understand
在教堂举办婚礼对你来说很重要
that a church wedding is important to you.
凯特 没事的
Kate. It's fine.
我不会让你牺牲自己的原则
I would never ask you to sacrifice your principles.
我们可以订四季酒店
We'll book the Four Seasons.
真的没事
And we're good?
对 真的没事
Yes. We're good.
我去摆桌子
I'll go set the table.
开玩笑呢吧
You've got to be kidding me.
这是艾琳娜离开杰克的房♥间 明显有点醉了
This is Elena leaving Jake's hotel room clearly a bit drunk.
她搭电梯下楼 在九点十八分离开
She rides the elevator down, gets off at 9:18.
去了停车场 上车 然后...
She goes to the parking lot, gets in her car, and then...
怎么了 什么都没发生啊
What? Nothing's happening.
没错
Exactly.
她的车在之后的六小时内纹丝不动
The car doesn't budge for the next six hours.
她在车里睡着了
She was sleeping it off.
案发时她正在昏睡
Out cold at the time of the murder,
所以鉴证科在她车里没有任何发现
which explains why the forensics came back clean on the car.
她不可能杀西尔维
She couldn't have killed Silvie.
那她为什么要认罪
So why confess?
很显然 她说谎是为了包庇真正的凶手
She's obviously lying to cover up for the real killer.
听我说 艾琳娜
Listen, Elena.
你是一个有信仰的人
You are a woman of faith.
你知道忏悔意味着释放你的秘密
You know that confession is about unburdening your secrets.
意味着寻求宽恕 你不想被宽恕吗
It's about finding absolution. Don't you want that?
我的委托人没什么要忏悔的
My client has nothing to confess.
事实上 发现这件恐怖的事
In fact, she's relieved to learn
不是她所为之后她很高兴
she didn't do this terrible thing.
既然你们已经有了证明她无罪的证据
And since you have exculpatory evidence,
请撤销对她的指控 让她回家吧
drop the charges and let her go home right now.
实际上 我们打算指控你
Actually, I think we'll charge you
向联邦探员说谎
with lying to a federal agent instead,
以及妨碍司法公正罪
that and obstruction.
除非她说出事实的真♥相♥
Unless, of course, she wants to start telling us the truth.
她那不是说谎 她是迷糊了
She wasn't lying. She was confused.
你们这些指控是站不住脚的
You'll never make those charges stick.
沃斯说得对
Voss is right.
想要起诉她不容易
It'd be tough to prosecute her.
她不会告诉我们她在包庇谁
She's not going to tell us who she's covering for.
如果理查德和西尔维有婚外情
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表