剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
《罪案第六感》前情回顾
Previously on "Perception"...
你是谁
Who are you?
特别探员德雷克斯勒
Special Agent Drexler.
我是美国大使♥馆♥的联调局特使
I'm the FBI legate at the U.S. Embassy.
冒充联调局探员属于联邦犯罪
Impersonating an FBI agent is a federal crime.
我们得找到他
We got to find this guy.
我们已经断断续续治疗
We've been working together on and off
有五年了吧
for, what, five years?
你就是那个连环杀手
You're the serial killer.
他说得杀光我们
He said he had to kill us all.
你认为自己的创伤后应激综合征
You attribute this PTSD
是由被告人乔塞亚·罗森塔尔造成的吗
to the actions of the defendant, Josiah Rosenthal?
是的 我以为我会死
Yes. I thought I was going to die.
我们两天后就结婚了
We're getting married in two days.
你爱她
You love her.
你想跟我说什么
What did you want to tell me?
我很高兴看到你这么 幸福
It makes me happy to see you so...happy.
凯特
对不起 我不能跟你结婚 请别找我
凯特
对不起 我不能跟你结婚 请别找我
我不能跟你结婚
"I can't do this."
我们都计划了好几个月了
We've been planning this for months,
她却等到教堂坐满了人
and she waits till we get a church full of people
才决定告诉我不跟我结婚
to decide she can't do this?
唐尼 我很遗憾 这是...
Donnie, I'm sorry. This is --
纯属扯淡
This is bullshit is what it is.
唐尼
Donnie...
慢点 你要去哪
Hey, hey, slow down. Where are you going?
我要去找凯特
I'm going to find Kate.
别这么干
Look, you don't want to do this.
无意冒犯 乔 但这是我和她的事
Due respect, Joe, this is between me and her.
你要怎么做 找到她 拽她回来吗
And what are you gonna do, find her and drag her back?
不 我要让她看着我的眼睛
No. I'm gonna make her look me in the eye
告诉我这到底是怎么回事
and tell me what the hell is going on here.
听着 孩子 我了解我女儿
Look, son, I know my daughter,
她说想一个人静静
she says she wants to be left alone,
肯定是真心的
she wants to be left alone.
给她点空间
Give her some space.
或许她会回心转意
Maybe she'll come back around.
那我就该什么都不干吗
So I'm -- I'm just supposed to do nothing?
我请你去喝一杯
Let me buy you a drink.
谢了 乔 但我想一个人冷静一下
Thanks, Joe, but I'm not really in the mood for company.
我能问个问题吗 博士
Can I ask you a question, Doc?
我说不能你就不问了吗
If I say no, will it stop you?
凯特落跑前你刚去见过她
When you went to see Kate just before she took off,
你跟她说话了吗
did you talk to her?
说了 所以呢
Yeah. So?
你觉得
Did it seem to you
她像后悔了的样子吗
like she was having second thoughts?
我是没看出来
Not that I was aware of.
那你不认为...
Then don't you think --
这不关我们的事吗
That it's none of our business?
-的确 -对不起
- Yes, I do. - Sorry.
你需要什么吗
You need anything?
宁静和安静
Peace and quiet.
我去换衣服
I'm gonna go change.
你好 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
纳塔利
Natalie?
这戏法怎么样
How's tricks?
天哪 我好想你
God, I've missed you.
我也想你
I've missed you, too.
你怎么出现了
What are you doing here?
今天貌似是个回来看你的好日子
Today seemed like a good day to come back for a visit.
我本来有事
I had plans.
但现在都可以陪你了
But as it turns out, I got the rest of the day for you.
-那是因为你破坏了婚礼 -什么
- Only because you sabotaged the wedding. - What?
你有没有在婚礼马上要开始的时候
Did you or did you not get up out of your seat
离开座位去找凯特
right before the ceremony was supposed to start
想去告诉她 你爱她
to tell Kate that you loved her?
我..
I...
我是一时冲动想去
I had a momentary irrational impulse
但我忍♥住了
that I resisted.
所以你没有
So you didn't talk to her
在她马上要走红毯前跟她谈话吗
right before she was about to walk down the aisle?
-我们谈了 但是 -你说了什么
- Yes, I did, but -- - What did you say?
我告诉她我为她高兴
I told her I was happy for her.
上一句呢
Before that?
我说她很美 哪里不对吗
I said she looked beautiful. So what?
也许她听到这话
So maybe she heard that
并且留意到一些话外的暗示
and picked up on some nonverbal cues --
你的眼神 肢体语言什么的
Your eyes, your body language.
得了吧
Oh, come on, come on.
也许她凭直觉猜到了你真正想说什么
Maybe she intuited what you really wanted to say,
让她改了主意
and that gave her second thoughts.
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
丹尼尔 你就向我承认吧
Daniel, at least admit it to me!
-承认什么 -承认你其实心里很高兴
- Admit what? - That you're secretly glad
凯特逃了唐尼的婚
that Kate ran out on Donnie.
还记得我之前说想你吗
Okay, you know before, when I said I missed you?
只是跟你客套一下而已
I was being polite.
丹尼尔 你得面对...
Daniel, you're gonna have to face...
喂
Hello?
是皮尔斯博士吗
Is this Dr. Pierce?
你是谁
Who's this?
凯特·莫雷蒂在我手上
I have Kate Moretti.
如果你不想她死
If you ever want to see her alive again,
告诉你的朋友唐尼·瑞恩
tell your friend Donnie Ryan to secure the release
将乔塞亚·罗森塔尔医生从监狱释放
of Dr. Josiah Rosenthal from prison.
如果你是在跟我玩笑
If this is some kind of a joke --
等他出来之后 你会收到下一步指示
Once he's free, you will receive further instructions.
给你三天时间
You have 72 hours.
如果你敢报♥警♥
If you alert the authorities
或是没法将罗森塔尔放出来
or fail to deliver Dr. Rosenthal,
凯特·莫雷蒂就会死
Kate Moretti dies.
《罪案第六感》 第三季 第十五集[剧终]
凯特没有临阵脱逃 她是被绑♥架♥了
Kate didn't get cold feet. She was abducted.
什么
What?
我接到了 一个电♥话♥ 声音古怪
I got this -- this phone call, weird voice.
不管是谁打来的 他说
Whoever it was, he says that --
凯特在他手上
that he has Kate
而如果你不把罗森塔尔从监狱里弄出来
and that if you don't get Rosenthal out of prison
或是...或是我们报♥警♥的话
or -- or if we alert the authorities,
他就会杀了她
he's gonna kill her.
你这个善良的妄想狂啊 丹尼尔
Bless your paranoid heart, Daniel.
什么
What?
听着 我不知道
Look, I-I don't know
你是在试着让我感觉好受一点
if you're trying to make me feel better
还是你真的相信你所说的话
or if you actually believe what you're saying right now,
但事实是凯特离开了我 就这么简单
but the truth is, Kate left me, pure and simple.
你...你没听懂我的话
You're not -- you're not listening.
我应该看到那些征兆的
I should have seen the signs.
她不想搞盛大的婚礼
She didn't want a big wedding.
她也不想买♥♥♥房♥♥子
She didn't want to buy a house
或是跟我讨论生孩子的事
or talk about having a baby.
唐尼 唐尼
Donnie, Donnie --
丹尼尔 我这会可能有点喝醉了
Daniel, I might be a little drunk right now,
但你有精神分♥裂♥症
but you have schizophrenia.
无意冒犯 但是拜托你
No offense, but just please,
自问一下哪个理由更可信
ask yourself what is more plausible here,
是凯特被卷入了
that Kate is being offered
一场人♥质♥交换事件
in a hostage exchange
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表