剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
不会有事的 我们会把他弄出来的
It's gonna be all right. We'll get him out.
你知道是哪家警局吗
Do you know what station he's in?
皮尔斯博士哪也去不了
Dr. Pierce is not going anywhere.
他是一起谋杀案的重要证人
He's a material witness in a murder,
甚至可能是嫌犯
Possibly even a suspect.
我懂一点你们的《民法》
I know a little bit about the Code Civil.
皮尔斯博士有权利见律师
Dr. Pierce has the right to council.
先生 除非你有在本国
Monsieur, unless you are certified
做律师的资格
to practice law in this country,
否则你不能见他
you can't see him.
听我说警探 我也是个警♥察♥
Listen, detective, I'm a cop, too, all right?
我知道你想要赶快结案
I know that you just want to close this case,
我向你保证皮尔斯博士将会
and I can assure you that Dr. Pierce will cooperate
尽一切所能配合你们
in every possible way.
他甚至可能帮你们破案
Hell, he could probably even help you solve this crime.
但你要明白的是
But what you need to understand
他的精神状态可能比较脆弱
is that his mental state is a little bit fragile.
你现在... 把他关起来
What you're doing... locking him away in a room,
连续审讯他好几个小时
questioning him for hours on end...
-这有可能伤害到他 -谢谢
- it could be detrimental to his health. - Thank you.
这很有帮助
That's very helpful.
你这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
既然我知道他是个疯子
Well, now that I know he's crazy,
那我就能得到法官的命令
I can get a judge's order
让他做精神鉴定了
to hold him for psychiatric evaluation.
-不 他不是... 不 你没明白
- No. He's not... - No, you don't understand.
丹尼尔是不会使用暴♥力♥手段的
Daniel is not capable of violence.
你好
Allo?
是的 我就是
Oui, c'est moi.
你好 部长
Bonjour, minister.
是的
Oui.
谢谢
Merci.
看来皮尔斯博士有些位高权重的朋友
I guess Dr. Pierce has very important friends.
我刚接到命令让我放了他
I've just been ordered to release him.
好的 我们需要看犯罪现场的法证报告
Okay, we need access to the forensics from the crime scene,
而且我们要弄明白
and we need to figure out
那些中国人是如何给宋博士调换身份的
how the Chinese switched Dr. Soong's identity.
我也很高兴见到你 丹尼尔
Good to see you, too, Daniel.
或许你可以找找关系
Maybe you can pull some strings,
联♥系♥德雷克斯勒的上司
go over Drexler's head,
跟国♥务♥院♥的什么人合作一下 或者...
get some cooperation from the State Department or, you know, maybe...
-找一下中情局 -冷静点 伙计
- maybe even the CIA. - Take it easy, buddy.
我们可以回家路上再考虑这事
We can figure this out on the way home.
你们... 你们不是要逼我上飞机吧
Y-you're... you're not... you're not putting me on a plane.
我们是带你回这里的家 米兰达的家
We're taking you home here, to Miranda's.
她担心死你了
She's worried sick about you.
你要去...什么地方吗
Are you... going somewhere?
我们能单独谈谈吗
Could we have a minute?
我要坐火车去柏林
I'm taking a train to Berlin.
柏林
Berlin?
然后我们从那坐飞机去伊斯坦布尔
And from there, we're flying to Istanbul.
不要告诉我你要跟那个叫...
Don't tell me you're going on tour
叫柏比·勒皮尤的人一起去巡演
with... with what's-his-name, Pepe Le Pew.
瑟奇是个好人 是因为他...
Serge is a good man... he's...
警♥察♥才放你走的
the reason the police let you go.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他在司法部有个朋友
He has a friend at the Ministry of Justice,
-他找人家帮的忙 -为什么
- and he made a call. - Why?
好赢得他美国情人的欢心吗
To... to score points with his American mistress?
你跟他上♥床♥了吗
Are you sleeping with him?
瑟奇和我... 瑟奇和我在一起过
Serge and I w... Serge and I were lovers.
我就知道 那个讨厌的家伙
Oh, I knew it. That toad.
丹尼尔 我和你
Daniel, you and I had
曾在芝加哥度过了最美妙的时光
the most amazing time in Chicago,
但我没想过
but I didn't know when
还会与你重逢
or if I'd ever see you again.
然后三周之前 你突然出现在我家门前
And then three weeks ago, you showed up at my doorstep
毫无预兆地出现了
out of the blue, no phone call.
即使是这样 我还是去找了瑟奇
And even so, I-I... I went to Serge,
跟他说我跟他结束了
and I told him that it was over.
我必须给我们俩一次机会
I had to give you and me a chance
因为你...你曾离开我一次
because you... you were the one that got away.
那你为什么要跟他走
So, why are you leaving with him?
因为你的症状
Because of your symptoms...
你跟那些不存在的人说话
the talking to people that aren't there.
你的妄想
The... the paranoia.
吓到我了 我本以为自己能够应付得来
It scares me, and I thought I was strong enough to deal with it,
但我...我...我没法应付
and I'm... I'm j-- I'm just not.
最简单的办法就是我离开
It would be easiest if I just left.
你的朋友们来了 他们可以照顾你
Your friends are here now, and they can take care of you.
我非常...
I am s--
我非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
像个傻瓜
Like an idiot.
骗自己说世界上有一个女人
Fooled myself into thinking there was a woman out there
真的能够忍♥受我的疯狂
who could actually put up with how crazy I am.
非常感谢 丹尼尔
Thanks a lot, Daniel.
我不怪她走了
I don't blame her for leaving.
我真是脑子坏掉了
I am out of my mind.
也许有的事是你幻想出来的
Hey, maybe you dreamt up some of this,
但你不是个彻头彻尾的疯子
but you're not totally bonkers.
那个死人呢 他可是真实的
What about the dead guy? He was real.
也许他是自杀的
Maybe he shot himself.
法国的自杀率是欧洲国家中最高的
France has the highest suicide rate in Europe.
所以说 就在你编造出一个
So, at the same time that you cooked up
涉及中国间谍的重大阴谋之时
This big conspiracy involving Chinese spies,
你恰巧偶遇的自杀者
the suicide victim that you just happened to stumble upon
-也是中国人 怎么可能这么巧 -就算
- is also Chinese... what are the odds? - What... what...
就算你说的没错 我是说
What if you're right? I mean,
我们又能做什么
what... what... what can we do about it?
和我们在芝加哥会做的事一样
The same thing we'd do in Chicago.
你又没有权力在这里调查案件
You don't have the authority to investigate crimes here.
我们不过是找找人 问一些问题
We'll knock on a couple of doors, ask some questions.
听着 无论如何 这都是个谜团
Look, any way you slice it, there is a puzzle here,
正像你一直跟我说的那样
and like you're always telling me,
对你来说最好的治疗办法就是解谜
the best therapy for you is solving puzzles,
那我们就来解这个谜吧
so let's solve this one.
对 对 对
Oui, oui, oui.
刘女士说受害人是去年搬到她这里的
Ms. Liu says the victim moved in to her building last year.
他在工厂里打工攒钱
He was saving money from a factory job
然后寄给上海的家人
and sending it home to his family in Shanghai,
但他...他却把钱都赌光了
but he just... he lost it all gambling.
如果他把钱全都赌光了
Well, if he lost all of his money gambling,
说不定这就是自杀呢
maybe it was a suicide.
她说几天前看到他了 他看起来很开心
She says she saw him a few days ago... he seemed happy,
而且刚刚得到了一份工作
and he'd just been offered a job,
是些很好赚的钱
which was argent facile... it was easy money.
莫雷蒂探员
Agent Moretti?
我是德雷克斯勒探员
Agent Drexler.
法国警方投诉你
The French police have complained that you're
执行了一起未授权的调查
conducting an unauthorized investigation.
我现在要将它叫停
I'm shutting you down.
我建议你们三个乘坐下一班飞机离开巴黎
I suggest the three of you get the next flight out of Paris.
你没有权力将我们逐出这个国家
You don't have the authority to kick us out of the country.
莫雷蒂探员被召回了芝加哥
Agent Moretti's been ordered back to Chicago,
如果皮尔斯博士没有跟她坐同一班飞机
and if Dr. Pierce is not on that flight with her,
我就有权撤销他的安全许可
I've been authorized to revoke his security clearance.
是的 但我不能走 我没有...
Yeah, well, I can't leave. I don't have a...
-护照 -刚刚印出来的
- Passport. - Hot off the press.
飞行顺利
Have a safe flight.
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表