剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
名字还记得吗
What about a name?
我一直在想...
That's what I've been -- I've been...
但也不记得了
I can't remember that either.
-对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry. - That's okay.
仍然很有帮助 我们认为库南
This is still good. Now, we assume that Coonan
至少有好几个假名
has at least a couple different aliases,
但如今弄一个那么大岁数的护照很困难
but getting a passport in this day and age is difficult.
申请需要相当多的证明文件
It takes years to build up the bona fides to apply for one,
所以他可能一直用一个固定的假名
so he probably travels using that one solid alias.
如果他炸掉房♥子是因为他觉得暴露了
If he blew up the house because he thought he'd been made,
那他可能计划逃出城
then he probably plans on skipping town,
但他需要一个新护照
but he's gonna need a new passport.
那他可能会用同样的名字
He'll probably try to get one using that same name.
我把上周更新过护照的
I'm gonna pull the names of every man over 60
60岁以上的人都调出来
who renewed his passport in the last week.
马蹄莲的事得等等了
Oh, the calla lilies are gonna have to wait.
什么 什么马蹄莲
What? Uh, calla lilies?
我们正在挑...
Uh, we're just picking out centerpieces...
婚礼的装饰
for the wedding.
这样啊
Oh. Right.
太棒了
Great.
这是最后的未开♥发♥区域
This is the final frontier.
我们即将进入人类未知的地带
We are entering the most uncharted territory known to man,
而且还不需要太空船
and we don't need a spaceship to get there.
银河中有两千亿多颗星星
There are over 200 billion stars in the milky way,
但我们的大脑中有两百万亿个神经元
but there are over 200 trillion neural connections in our brains.
这不仅给了我们无与伦比的机会
This provides us not only with a great opportunity,
而且由此我们可以变得无与伦比
but also with an opportunity to be great,
因为我们可以探索大脑
because we get to explore the brain,
与科特斯和尼尔·阿姆斯特朗
etch our names into the annals of history
一起名留青史
alongside people like Cortes and Neil Armstrong.
你 叫什么名字
You -- what's your name?
你总是叫我奇客
Uh, you usually call me "Cheech"...
有时候还叫我常
And sometimes "Chong."
但我叫泰勒
Uh, my name's Tyler.
泰勒 你就不为你能发现
Tyler, aren't you excited that you get to discover
延脑是如何
how the medulla oblongata
自动调节身体机能
regulates autonomic bodily functions
或是中♥央♥签额...
or how the -- the medial fee pront--
中♥央♥...
the medial --
前额叶...
the pre-fontal...
博士
Doc?
这么好的天气干吗把自己关在屋子里呢
Why are we wasting such a beautiful day cooped up inside?
看看外面
Look out there.
我们应该出去
We should be out there...
去探索
Exploring!
大家都出去吧 去吧
Everybody go. Go on.
都出去吧
Everybody go, go.
用今天剩下的时间和大脑磨合
Spend the rest of the day engaging your brains.
出发吧
Go forth!
做点糟糕的决定
Make bad decisions.
去发现
Discover something!
丹尼尔 你在干什么
Daniel, what are you doing?
听交响乐
Listening to a symphony.
但你没戴耳机啊
But you don't have your headphones on, buddy.
不是真正的交响乐
Not that symphony.
鸟鸣 树动
The birds, trees...
那个女孩的笑声
that girl laughing,
球击打皮手套的声音
the sound a ball makes when it smacks into the leather like that.
很动听
It's beautiful.
丹尼尔 你还好吗
Daniel, are you okay?
好极了
I'm better than okay.
非常好
I'm great.
所以你才不上课让学生都出来了吗
Is that why you sent your students outside instead of lecture?
保罗 保罗 听啊
Paul, Paul, listen!
这就是一堂课
That's the lecture.
我只是想确认
I just wanted to make sure
跟那个小差错无关
it didn't have anything to do with the slip-up.
什么差错
What slip-up?
我听说你的舌头有点打结了
Heard you got a little tongue-tied.
你可以转告我那个
You can tell that Benedict Arnold
叛徒助教我没事
teaching assistant of mine that I am fine...
还有 他被解雇了
and he is fired.
丹尼尔 听我说
Daniel, look,
我知道你聪明 自尊心强
I-I know that you are brilliant and proud,
但你遭受了严重的头部创伤
but you've had some serious head trauma.
或许是那场爆♥炸♥影响了你
Maybe that explosion affected you.
你说的没错 保罗
You're right, Paul.
的确影响了
It did.
虽然困难不小 但我还是整理出了
So, I had to pull some teeth but I was able to compile a list
这片地区
of about 200 men in the area
最近更新过护照
roughly the same age as Sonny Coonan
年龄跟桑尼·库南差不多的人员名单
who recently applied to renew their passport.
希望你能看一眼 看看哪个名字眼熟
Hoping you can take a look, see if any of the names pop out.
好的 等一下 你听这个
Yeah, yeah. Just -- just a second. Listen -- listen to this.
"数据显示 发生过脑外伤的病人
"The data showed that patients with traumatic brain injury
发生精神分♥裂♥症状
were 1.6 times more likely to
或精神错乱的可能性是常人的1.6倍"
experience schizophrenic symptoms or psychosis."
真有趣 丹尼尔
Well, that's fascinating, Daniel.
我在想 反过来是不是也有可能
So I'm wondering, could the inverse be true?
什么意思
What do you mean?
精神分♥裂♥是个迷 对吧
Well, schizophrenia's a mystery, right?
没人知道它是如何发生的
Nobody knows where it comes from.
那如果脑外伤会导致精神分♥裂♥
So if -- if brain trauma can cause it,
那精神分♥裂♥有没有可能因受伤而消失呢
is it possible that... that an injury could take it away?
这是从何谈起
Where is this coming from?
自那场爆♥炸♥后
I haven't had any hallucinations
我就没出现过幻觉或幻听的情况了
or heard any voices since the explosion.
真是太好了 我很高兴你感觉好些了
That's great. I'm so glad you're feeling better.
不是 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
凯特 我从十八♥九♥岁开始
Kate, I haven't felt like this
就没这样的感觉了 也就是我确诊后
since I was 18 or 19, since before my diagnosis.
你觉得自己已经痊愈了吗
You think you've been cured?
不是 精神分♥裂♥症是不可能痊愈的
No. There's no cure for schizophrenia,
而且刚刚一周时间
a-a-and it's only been a week.
有些情况我还得再观察一段时间
It's something I'll have to monitor over time.
但是 但是
But... but...
丹尼尔
Daniel?
我只是
I'm just...
我在想着那些我一直梦寐以求
I'm thinking about all the things I've wanted
但因为我的症状而从未去做的事
but thought I could never have because of my condition.
比如什么
Like what?
-比如 -你父亲从密歇根打来了电♥话♥
- Like - Doc, your dad just called from a michigan area code.
密歇根
Michigan?
他当时说要立刻跟你通话
He said he needed to speak to you right away.
然后电♥话♥断了 他听起来相当不安
Then we got cut off. He sounded really agitated.
我试图打过去 可对方无人接听
I tried calling back, but there was no answer,
于是我给生活辅助中心打电♥话♥
so I called the assisted-living facility.
中心的人说他昨天就走了 和家人一起
They said he left yesterday, with a family member?
让我看看他打来的电♥话♥号♥码
Let me see the number he called from.
这是我家在索格图克湖边房♥子的号♥码
This is our family lake house in Saugatuck.
可是自我小时候 我们就不去那儿了
We haven't been up there since I was a kid.
他跑到那儿去干什么呢
What the hell would he be doing up there?
我不知道 但需不需要去搞清楚
I don't know, but don't we need to find out?
我开车带你去
I'll take you.
我给索格图克警方打电♥话♥ 让他们去看看
I'll call the Saugatuck police, have them drop by the house.
你一定是丹尼尔先生
Oh, you must be Mr. Daniel.
谢天谢地你来了 你♥爸♥爸情况不大好
Thank God you're here. Your father is not well.
什么
Wha--
丹尼尔
Daniel,
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表