剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
我才明白什么是真正的才华
I saw what real talent was,
我也清楚这是我自己没有的东西
and I knew that I didn't have it.
可怜的特迪
Poor Teddy.
所以他才得不到那个女人的芳心
That's why he didn't get the girl.
哪个女人
What girl?
还能有哪个女人
What other girl is there?
有件事我一直很困惑
There's one thing that's bothering me.
你从来没告诉我们你认识德·卢卡
You never told us that you knew De Luca.
他认识他 他认识他
He knew him. He knew him.
德·卢卡把约瑟芬从你身边抢走了
De Luca stole Josephine away from you.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
让他自己说
Let him tell you.
她伤了你的心 是不是 特迪
She broke your heart, didn't she, Teddy?
那一定让你很心痛 觉得太不公平
That must have been so painful, so unfair.
她没钱了
She was broke --
想上芭蕾舞学校
trying to pay her way through ballet school.
我让她搬到我的公♥寓♥里
I let her move into my apartment.
还帮她找了份工作 在画室当模特
I got her a job modeling at the studio.
有天我回到家
And then one day I came home...
看到他俩
and there they were.
所以你偷了《斜倚的女神》
So you stole "The Reclining Muse,"
为什么 报复吗
what -- as some kind of revenge?
不 他偷画是因为爱
No. He stole it for love.
对不对 特迪 你偷画是为了她
Isn't that right, Teddy? You stole it for her.
我听说了约瑟芬的案子
I heard about Josephine's lawsuit
得知她在城里 我就去见她
and found out she was in town, so I went 'round to see her.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
约瑟芬 是我呀
Josephine. It's me.
她根本不记得我
She didn't even remember me.
特迪·布伦南
Teddy Brennan.
特迪
Teddy?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我告诉她
I told her how sorry I was
听说文森索去世我有多难过
to hear about Vincenzo passing away,
然后向她吐露了真心
and then I poured my heart out to her.
自从那年夏天在巴克镇的时光之后
I've thought about you every single day
我每天都在想你
since our summer in Bucktown.
也许这还是有一线希望的
Maybe there's a silver lining to all of this --
我们终于能在一起了
you and I finally get our time together.
特迪 我想这不可能
Teddy. I don't think so.
我们多接触一下吧
Just spend some time with me...
你就会想起我们在一起有多开心
and you'll remember how good we are together.
特迪 别这样 这太不现实了
Teddy, stop this. This -- this is crazy.
我回来不是因为你 是因为画
I didn't come back for you. I-I came back for the paintings.
我告诉她那是不可能的
I told her that was never gonna happen.
为什么不可能
Why not?
因为我知道拉维·辛格这人
Because I know Ravi Singh.
他在艺术圈里简直声名狼藉
He's infamous on the art scene.
我跟约瑟芬说 他肯定不会放弃那幅画
I told Josephine he'd never give up on that painting.
他会请一大堆律师
He'd hire a team of lawyers,
打好几年官司
tie the thing up in court for years.
所以你认为
So, you figured if you stole
要是你为她偷了其中一幅女神画像
one of the Muses for her,
她就会感激你 重新接受你吗
she's be grateful and take you back?
所以你把画拿给她了
So you brought the painting to her.
但是却不奏效
But it didn't work.
她觉得我疯了
She thought I was crazy.
叫我拿画走人 永远别回来
Told me to take the painting and never come back.
那画现在在哪
So where is it now?
被我烧了
I burned it.
-丹尼尔 你好啊 -快关门
- Daniel. Hi. - Close the door.
你怎么没告诉我特迪·布伦南的事
Why didn't you tell me about Teddy Brennan?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
他现在被关在联调局
He's in custody at the FBI.
他承认了是他偷的画
He just confessed to stealing the painting.
他说他带画来见过你
He says he brought it to you.
我不知道他跟你说了什么
Well, I-I don't know what he told you,
但我一个字也不会信
but I wouldn't believe a word of it.
-他是个疯子 -是 是 我知道
- That guy's crazy. - Yeah. Yeah. I know.
那家伙把画烧了
He burned the damn thing.
-他烧了 -那画是
- He burned it? - One of the --
文森索多年前送给你的其中一幅
one of the precious Muses that Vincenzo gave you
女神画像 现在变成一堆灰烬了
all those years ago -- it's -- it's a pile of ashes now.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
但是 你知道吗 那说不通啊
But, you know, that -- it doesn't make sense.
-说不通 -你的意思是什么
- It doesn't make sense. - What do you mean?
我是说 他 他曾经很爱你
I mean, he -- he -- he loved you.
怎么会可能烧毁你的画像呢
How -- how could he burn you?
也许那只是一种象征
Maybe it was symbolic.
我拒绝了他 他很生我的气
He was angry with me for -- for rejecting him.
有可能 但我认为这不是原因
Possibly. Possibly. But I-I don't think so.
我认为不是 也许他根本没烧掉那幅画
I don't think so. Maybe he didn't destroy it at all.
也许 也许他在说谎
You know, may-- may-- maybe he was lying.
你认为他还留着那幅画吗
You think he still has the painting?
你刚说了
Well, you just said he --
他生气你拒绝了他
he was angry at you for rejecting him.
你是指二十年前
Were -- were you talking about 20 years ago...
还是昨晚
or last night?
我不知道
I-I don't know what --
我的天哪 他是在保护你
Oh, my God. He's protecting you.
保护我什么
From what?
拜托 莫雷蒂探员很聪明
Come on. Agent -- Agent Moretti is smart.
她会 会查出我刚做的事
She's gonna -- she's gonna figure out what I just did.
现在
I mean, right now,
她也许正在给特迪用测谎器做测试
she's probably giving Teddy a polygraph.
如果仪器显示他说的是真话
If it shows up that -- that he's -- that he's telling the truth
他确实把画带给你 但是却没烧毁
about bringing you the painting but lying about burning it,
那她就会带着搜查令来这里
she's gonna show up here with a search warrant.
我没办法帮你 除非你对我坦白
There's no way I can help you unless you're honest with me.
好吧 特迪确实来过这里
Okay, Teddy did come here.
他确实试图把画交给我 但我没收下
He did try and give me the painting, but I didn't take it.
这我知道 但你没告诉联调局或我
Yeah, I know, and you didn't tell the FBI, either, or me.
为什么
Why?
因为我只是 我不忍♥心摧残特迪两次
Because I just -- I-I couldn't destroy Teddy twice.
那个可怜人爱上了一个鬼魂
The poor guy was -- was in love with a ghost.
他他他 你能想像把一生浪费在
He -- he -- he -- Can you imagine wasting your entire life
一段根本不存在的恋情上吗
on a relationship that isn't even real?
我能想像爱上一个像你一样的女人
I can imagine being so in love with a woman like you
我愿意为她付出一切
that I'd do anything for her.
但我无法想象 送一幅只会令你
But I can't imagine trying to win you back by bringing you
想起他人的画 来赢回你的芳心
a painting that would only remind you of somebody else.
显然你比特迪
Well, you're obviously a lot more in touch
更加有理智
with reality than Teddy.
但愿这是真的
I wish that was true.
让他偷女神画像你是的主意吧
It was your idea for him to steal the Muse, wasn't it?
-不是 -你还不明白吗
- No. - Do you not understand?
我冒着风险来这里
I'm risking everything by being here.
如果你想我帮你
If you want me to help you,
你得告诉我全部的真♥相♥
you have to tell me the truth -- all of it.
我和特迪说我对他没感觉
I told Teddy I wasn't interested in him.
我只是想要女神画像
I just wanted the Muses.
他说服我让他进屋谈这件事
He convinced me to let him in to talk about it.
约瑟芬 我了解拉维·辛格
Josephine, I know Ravi Singh.
他有几百万美元的身家和一个律师团队
He's got millions of dollars and a team of lawyers.
在你拿到其中一幅画之前
He will bankrupt you
他能让你倾家荡产
before you ever get one of those paintings.
那是一剂残酷的清醒剂
It was a cold dose of reality.
我知道他说的是对的 但我就是无法放手
I knew he was right, but I just -- I-I couldn't let it go.
特迪 正如你所说 你认识很多人
Teddy, you know everybody, like you said.
你肯定有办法帮我拿回我的画像
There must be some way you can help me get my paintings back.
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表