剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
为了让计划顺利进行
In order for this plan to work,
我们得创造些机会
we'll need to create some separation
让罗森塔尔和法警分开
between Rosenthal and the marshals.
你说的那片空地
Where the hell is this clearing
到底在哪儿 罗森塔尔
you're talking about, Rosenthal?
你之前说是半英里
You said it was a half-mile in.
我说的是大概半英里
I said about a half a mile.
拖我们来了这么一个不毛之地
Dragging us out to the middle of nowhere.
算了 我们别干了
You know what? Forget about it.
我改主意了 我们回去吧
I've changed my mind. Let's go back.
不行 我们大老远跑到这儿
No. We came all the way out here.
你现在给我们指出藏尸地点
Now, show us where the bodies are buried.
那么多把枪指着我
It's not exactly easy to focus
我实在很难集中精神回想
with a bunch of shotguns pointed at me.
这时你就把话接过来
This is where you come in.
我们给他一点空间好吗
Let's... let's just give him some room, okay?
先生 上级有令要对他严密监控
Sir, our orders are to keep him tight.
如果他感到威胁 是不会帮助我们的
He's not gonna help us if he feels threatened.
最后我们会走到那片空地
Eventually, we'll come to the clearing
就是我和我父亲曾露营的地方
where my dad and I used to camp.
那里有一处古井
There's an old stone well.
我把克里斯汀葬在那里了
That's where I put Kristen.
罗森塔尔会先我一步走到古井那边
Rosenthal will get to the well just ahead of me,
到时他会一把抓起
and that's when he'll grab the gun
我提前放在那的枪
I'll have planted ahead of time.
他手上有枪
Gun!
所有人放下武器 否则我就杀了瑞恩
Everybody lower your weapons or Ryan dies right now.
你们真想回去告诉上司和媒体
You really want to go home and tell your bosses and the media
你们没能阻止
that you couldn't stop a sociopath
反♥社♥会♥在森林里爆头了一个
from spraying the brains of an assistant U.S. Attorney
助理检察官吗
all over the woods?!
把枪放下
Put the guns down!
当然 罗森塔尔的枪里没子弹
Of course, Rosenthal's gun won't be loaded,
但是警♥察♥们不知道
but they won't know that.
跪下
On your knees.
手放到头后
Hands behind your head.
你不用 皮尔斯 起来
Not you, Pierce. Get up.
把枪拿起来 放进井里
Get the guns. Put them in the well.
罗森塔尔会命令你把他们的枪
Rosenthal will order you to collect their weapons,
手♥机♥和车钥匙拿走
cellphones, and car keys.
动作快点
Come on, move!
拿走 快点 都捡起来
Get them. Come on. Let's go. Pick them up!
你全都扔进井里
You'll dump it all into the well.
然后你把法警铐起来
Then you'll cuff the marshals...
放了罗森塔尔
and uncuff Rosenthal.
好了 你俩跟我来
All right, you two are coming with me.
快走 快
Let's go. Move.
法警和探员会想要追踪我们
The marshals and agents will try and follow us,
-但会花上好几个小时 -我们走吧
- but it will take them hours... - Let's go.
才能赶上我们十分钟的路程
...to cover the ground we can travel in 10 minutes.
那边
That way.
十分钟的路程外 另一条防火林道上
And 10 minutes away, on another fire road,
会有另一辆车等着我们
we'll have a different car waiting for us.
好了 现在把枪给我
Okay. Now, give me the gun.
为什么 又没有子弹 不是么
Why? It's not loaded, is it?
没有
No.
但这把枪有
But this one is.
丹尼尔 放松
Daniel, relax.
试试我们之前做的呼吸练习
Try some of those breathing exercises we worked on.
我不再是你的病人了
I am not your patient anymore!
现在怎么办
What happens now?!
电♥话♥里说会有指示
The voice on the phone said there'd be instructions.
我们今晚交换人♥质♥
We make the exchange tonight.
我会带咱们去指定地点
I'll direct us to the location.
现在我们先去金士顿找家旅馆
In the meantime, we go to a motel in Kingston.
躲一躲
We stay out of sight.
不 你必须证明凯特还活着
No. We're not going anywhere
否则我们哪也不去
until we have proof that Kate is still alive.
你不是拿到照片了嘛
You got your photograph, didn't you?
我要你证明她现在还活着
I want proof she's alive now.
你杀了我就再也见不到凯特了
You kill me, you'll never see your Kate again.
你说的对
You're right.
天呐 唐尼 你的计划可没这部分
Jesus, Donnie, that is not part of the plan!
这是计划的一部分 只是我没告诉你
It was part of the plan I didn't tell you about!
这个行动我说了算 不是你
I'm in control of this thing, not you!
六十秒内我要和凯特说话
Now, I talk to Kate in the next 60 seconds
不然我就开枪打你另一条腿
or I put a bullet in your other leg.
凯特
Kate!
凯特 你能听见吗
Kate, can you hear me?
唐尼
Donnie.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事 我很好
I-I am. I'm okay.
但是我现在在某个...
But I'm in some kind of a...
凯特
Kate. Hey!
我还没说完呢
I wasn't finished talking to her.
你要我证明 我做到了
You wanted proof. I obliged.
我不知道你让哪个扭曲的
I don't know what kind of twisted dirtbag
混♥蛋♥在帮你
you talked into helping you,
但是凯特要是受到任何伤害
but if Kate is harmed in any way,
我会亲手杀了他 然后再杀掉你
I will personally kill him, and then I will kill you.
如果我们不送他去医院
The son of a bitch will be dead already
这个混♥蛋♥现在就会死了
if we don't get him to a hospital.
不 如果去医院 他们会通知警方
No. If we go to a hospital, they'll alert the police,
这一切就结束了
and this will be over.
你开枪之前就该想到这点
You should have thought of that before you shot him.
你念过医学院
Well, you went to med school.
你给他缝上
You sew him up.
我不是外科医生 别用枪指着我
I'm not a surgeon! Don't point that at me!
那我给你处理一下怎么样
Well, why don't I give it a whack?
你觉得怎么样 乔塞亚
What do you say, Josiah?
我用手把子弹给你抠出来怎么样
How about I dig that bullet out of your leg for you?
如果我死了 凯特就得陪葬
If I die, Kate dies with me.
闭嘴 你们俩
Shut up, both of you!
帮我把他弄上车
Help me get him in the car.
打扰一下 我们见过吗
Excuse me. Do we know each other?
-没见过 -我肯定见过你
- I don't think so. - No, I'm sure I've seen you.
天呐 你是新闻中的那个人
Oh, my God. You were on the news.
不 我不是
No, I wasn't.
是的 你是那个变♥态♥杀人凶手
Yes. You were one of those men
挟持的人♥质♥之一
that crazy serial killer took hostage.
他在看着我们吗
Is he watching us?
你待在这 我去报♥警♥
You stay here. I will call the police.
不不 不要 不要报♥警♥
No, no, no. Please stop! Don't call the police!
-先生 -不 请你不要去
- Sir? - No, please don't do that.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 把这些结下账
Yes. I just need to ring these up.
可能会有点痛
This might sting.
我要是能给你注射海♥洛♥因♥就好了
If only we had some heroin to shoot you up with
就像你对那些被你杀死的人一样
like you used on your victims.
用枪太麻烦了 对不对
A lot less messy than bullets, isn't it?
我用海♥洛♥因♥不是图方便
The heroin wasn't for my convenience.
而是要在那些可怜人结束悲惨的一生前
It was to give those poor souls a few moments of peace
给他们一丝宁静
at the end of their tragic lives.
他们的悲剧生活就是因为你 你个虐待狂
The tragedy in their lives was you, you sadistic prick.
也许你不认同我的行为 丹尼尔
You may not agree with my actions, Daniel,
但我不是虐待狂 不像你的同伴
but I'm no sadist, unlike your cohort,
他显然很享受
who clearly seems to get pleasure
看着我痛苦
out of watching me in pain.
是吗 其实不只是他
Yeah? He's not the only one.
我本来以为
You know, I'd assumed
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表