剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
你不觉得如果人是他杀的
Don't you think if he'd killed them,
他难道不会消除所有证据吗
he'd have gotten rid of the evidence?
是啊 杀戮好手永远会保持刀刃清洁
Yeah, a good butcher always cleans his knives.
什么人会在睡梦中杀了他全家
I mean, what kind of guy slaughters his whole family in his sleep
然后连凶器上的血都懒得擦
and then doesn't bother to wash the blood off the murder weapon?
是在家人的睡梦中杀了他们
Slaughters his family in their sleep.
你说成了在他睡梦中
You said in his sleep.
口误
Freudian slip.
你是不是说你在服用安♥眠♥药♥
Didn't you say you were taking sleep medication?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
皮尔斯博士是我们的顾问之一
Dr. Pierce is one of our consultants.
药的名字叫什么
What was the name of the medication?
我不知道 我从我妹妹那拿了几片
I don't know. I-I got a few pills from my sister.
这有什么关系
What's that got to do with anything?
等一下 我要和我的委托人单独聊一下
Time-out. I'd like a minute alone with my client.
凶案当晚你做噩梦了吗
Did you have a nightmare the night of the murders?
-你怎么知道的 -基于经验所做的猜测
- How did you know that? - Educated guess.
你梦到了什么
What was the dream?
你没必要回答
You don't have to answer that.
我在战场上
I was in a field.
雾很大
And it was really foggy.
我的父母躺在地上
My parents were on the ground.
太可怕了
It was terrible.
我的斯普林菲尔德步♥枪♥就在边上
And my Springfield rifle was there.
我 我什么都看不清楚
And it was -- it was so hard to see.
本也死了
Ben was dead, too.
然后罗伊不知道从哪里冒了出来
And then Roy came out of nowhere.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我觉得我杀了我全家
I think I killed my family.
天呐
Oh, my God.
汤姆从小就会梦游
Tom's been a sleepwalker since we were kids.
有一次圣诞节 他大半夜的
One Christmas, he went downstairs
下楼把所有礼物都拆了
in the middle of the night and unwrapped all the presents,
但第二天 他根本记不起来了
But the next morning, he didn't remember doing it.
另一次 他16岁时
And another time, when he was 16,
他开着爸爸的卡车去兜了个风
he took dad's truck out for a joyride.
本来我们都不知道 直到一个月后
We wouldn't have even known, except a month later,
我们收到了一张超速罚单
we got a speeding ticket in the mail.
谢谢你 考妮
Thank you, Connie.
让我跟瑞恩先生单独谈谈
Give me a minute alone with Mr. Ryan.
汤姆显然是在睡梦中犯下了这些罪行
Obviously, Tom committed these crimes while he was asleep.
我们准备以无意识行为来辩护
We're arguing an automatism defense.
-那祝你好运了 -我们不需要运气
- Good luck with that. - Oh, we don't need luck.
这种案子中陪审团永远是偏向被告的
Juries consistently side with the defendant in these cases.
四重谋杀案吗
In quadruple homicides?
他没有犯罪动机
There's no actus reus here.
汤姆的行为不受大脑所控制
Tom's actions weren't controlled by his conscious mind.
你总不能指望陪审团相信
You can't possibly expect a jury to believe
他开了16公里 输入了安全密♥码♥
he drove 10 miles, punched in a security code,
杀了四个人 再自己开回家
slaughtered four people, then drove himself home,
而整个过程中他都在睡觉
all while he was asleep.
其他无罪的梦游者
Other exonerated sleepwalkers
也有过复杂及暴♥力♥的行为
have engaged in elaborate and violent behavior.
得了吧
Come on!
他还在墙上用血写了"食肉即为谋杀"
He wrote "Meat is murder" on the wall in blood.
他显然想陷害给巴恩
Obviously, he was trying to frame BARN.
那就是有意识的故意行为
That is conscious, intentional behavior.
你这是在冒险 瑞恩
You're sticking your neck out, Ryan.
要是非要上庭 你肯定输
You take this to trial, you'll lose.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
就算汤姆是个梦游者
Even if Tom is a sleepwalker,
你也无法证明凶案发生时他正在梦游
you can't prove he was sleepwalking during the crime.
我没必要
I don't have to.
反而是你要证明他当时不在梦游
You have to prove that he wasn't.
可就连你的政♥府♥专家都觉得他是在梦游
But even your own government expert thinks that he was.
干得好 丹尼尔
Nice work, Daniel.
你让一起四重谋杀案有漏洞可钻
You handed a quadruple murderer a cockamamie defense
不幸的是他可能真的会脱罪
that, unfortunately, just might work.
那才不是漏洞呢
It's not cockamamie.
梦游杀人原本就有记录
Homicidal somnambulism is a well-documented phenomenon.
用这个理由来逃脱谋杀罪名也太扯了
It's a bullshit excuse to get away with murder.
除非汤姆有异相睡眠行为障碍
Not if Tom has REM behavioral disorder.
如果是这样
If he does, it means that
他的大脑无法释放睡眠中
his brain fails to release the chemicals
能麻痹肌肉的化学成分
that normally paralyze our muscles when we dream,
所以他会把梦境表现出来
so he acts out his dreams
自己甚至都没有感觉
without even being conscious of it.
此外 他妹妹给他的助眠药物
On top of that, the sleep aid that his sister gave him
可能加重了他的病情
could have exacerbated his condition.
唐尼 如果丹尼尔是对的 你真的想
Donnie, if Daniel's right, do you really want
只因汤姆可能无意间犯下的罪行
to try to put Tom away for the rest of his life
让他下半生都在监狱中度过吗
for something that he might not have meant to do?
我需要证据
I need proof it's true.
他已经连续25小时没有睡觉
He's been sleep-deprived for the past 25 hours
以增加他
to increase the likelihood
再次梦游的几率
that he'll experience a sleepwalking episode.
我们会利用视频多导睡眠图测量他的脑电波
We'll use video-polysomnography to measure his brain waves
以及监测他的异相睡眠状态
and monitor his REM sleep.
我眼睛都快睁不开了
I can barely keep my eyes open.
你比那位睡美人好多了
You're doing better than sleeping beauty over there.
那如果汤姆
So, if Tom
的确在睡梦中杀了他的父母
did kill his parents in his sleep,
你觉得他内心中可能潜藏着除掉他们的想法吗
you think it's because he had some secret desire to off them?
弗洛伊德说所有的梦境都是潜意识
Freud said all dreams are attempts by the unconscious
企图解决平时压抑的内心冲突
to resolve repressed conflicts,
即便是白日梦和幻觉也是这样
even daydreams and hallucinations --
那就解释了我为什么会在这里
Well, that explains what I'm doing here.
她就是我所知的压抑冲突
She's a repressed conflict if I've ever seen one.
来吧 伙计 快解决掉
Come on, pal. Resolve it.
做卧底的感觉怎么样
So, how -- how did it go undercover?
我跟警♥察♥动了粗
Well, uh, I got rowdy with some cops,
还吃了垃圾桶里翻出来的吃的
I ate some food out of a dumpster...
我跳上了满是手持美工刀的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的卡车
I jumped in a van full of terrorists who had box cutters,
而我连那车是去哪的都不知道
even though I didn't know where we were going,
我在没有增援的情况下逮捕了九个人
I arrested nine people without backup,
而且 我还跟一个女人亲热过
and, I made out with a woman.
听起来好劲爆 快问她细节
Oh, sounds juicy. Ask her for details.
我不会问细节的
I am not asking for details.
没关系 丹尼尔 我没觉得很丢脸
It's okay, Daniel. I'm not embarrassed.
如果你想的话我很乐意跟你谈谈
Happy to talk about it if you want.
不不不 这不关我的事
No! No, no, it's -- it's none of my business
-如果你喜欢女人... -我不喜欢女人
- If you're into women or... - I'm not into women.
没意思
Bummer.
我只是逢场作戏
I was just playing a role.
不过我不得不承认
But I have to admit,
偶尔几天扮演一下别人感觉还是很刺♥激♥的
it was pretty exciting being someone else for a couple days.
做凯特·莫雷蒂还不够刺♥激♥吗
Being Kate Moretti isn't exciting enough?
不 的确很刺♥激♥
No, it -- it is.
我的工作很棒
I have a great career.
我要嫁给一个很棒的人
I'm about to marry a great guy.
没错 没错
Right, right. Right.
不过我永远是那种
But I always used to be the person
会跳出圈子的人 懂吗
who was always stepping outside the circle, you know?
而现在我觉得 圈子...
And now I just feel like... the circle is...
有点太小了
a little small.
那你呢
What about you?
你有没有想过做些不一样的事
You ever just think about just doing something different?
最近我一直在想
Well, lately, I-I've been...thinking about...
来吧 试一下吧
Go on, pal. Take a bite.
在想
Thinking about...?
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表