剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
The playground murders match the story
凶手对被他抛出车外的女人讲的故事
the killer told the woman he threw out of the car.
我去帮你申请逮捕令
I'll get you a warrant.
所以 有人在杀掉疯子
So, someone's been killing a bunch of wackos.
听起来他们是在实行公共服务
It sounds like they're performing a public service.
那这就是你在做的事 清扫大街吗
So that's what you've been doing, cleaning up the streets?
我希望这是我的功劳
I wish I could take the credit.
听着 达克斯伯里先生
Look, Mr. Duxbury,
艾莉森身上发生的事是一场悲剧
what happened to Allison was a tragedy.
我理解你的愤怒
I can understand your anger.
你有孩子吗 瑞恩先生
You got kids, Mr. Ryan?
还没有
No, not yet.
等你有孩子了
Well, when you do,
而你心爱的小天使却被一个疯子捅死了
and your precious little angel gets knifed by a lunatic,
那时你才会理解我的愤怒
then you'll understand my anger.
哥伦拜恩中学 弗吉尼亚理工大学
Columbine, Virginia Tech,
三所学校均发生过重大校园枪击案
桑迪·胡克小学
Sandy Hook --
死掉了很多儿子和女儿
That's a lot of dead sons and daughters,
他们都是被疯子杀死的 而这些疯子
murdered by crazy people who should've been locked away
本该被关在没法伤害小孩的地方
where they couldn't hurt kids.
那个捅死你女儿的卑鄙人♥渣♥
The way Arthur Ross Johnson,
亚瑟·罗斯·强森 被关起来了吗
the scumbag who knifed your daughter, is locked away?
因为我听说他正在泽西维尔精神病院逍遥
Because I hear he's living it up in Jerseyville Psych,
三餐不愁 还有有线电视可以看
getting three hot meals and cable TV.
这哪有什么公平正义
Where's the justice in that?
你说得太对了
Hey, damn right!
我很高兴有人表态了
I'm glad someone's taking a stand.
只有你一个人
That someone being you.
我们发现你家的热水器后面贴着三公斤
We found three kilograms of pharmaceutical-grade heroin
证据
制药级别的海♥洛♥因♥
taped behind your water heater.
证据
我要请律师
I want a lawyer.
干得漂亮 朋友
Great work, pal.
那个...
Did...
难道这样不是有点太简单了吗
D-d-doesn't it seem a-a tad too easy,
这人就这样从天而降
the way he fell into our laps?
凶手也会犯错误
Killers make mistakes, too.
我知道 但你瞧这个人
I know, but look at this guy.
他讨厌有精神病的人
He hates people with mental illness.
要想杀他们 他只要
If he was killing them, he'd just --
他完全可以用块砖拍碎他们的脑袋
he'd just bash their diseased brains in with a brick.
为什么要用海♥洛♥因♥ 它让人心情愉快
Why use heroin? It makes people euphoric.
我们找到了毒品
We found the drugs.
确实 而且
Yeah, yeah. And --
毒品又怎么解释呢
What about -- what about that?
像这样的人
Where -- where does a guy like this
怎么弄到的药用麻醉剂呢
get his hands on pharmaceutical-grade narcotics?
可能是从网上 毒品网站弄来的
Well, probably off the Internet, off one of those drug sites.
这种网站屡禁不止
Every time we shut one down, another one just pops up.
好吧 那车呢
O-okay, what about the car?
可能被他丢了 但我们会找到的
Well, he probably ditched it. But we'll find it.
如果真凶是在陷害达克斯伯里呢
But what if the real killer is framing Duxbury?
想一想
Think -- think about it!
这家伙简直是个完美的替罪羊
This guy's the perfect patsy.
那你的意思是 塔莎在说谎吗
So, what are you saying? That Tasha lied?
不不不 我不知道
No, no, no. I-I-I-I don't know.
可能是凶手告诉她了假信息
M-maybe the killer fed her misinformation.
我的意思是 我们要抓的这个人
All I'm saying is, the guy we're looking for,
我们在对付的是个十分聪明的家伙
we're dealing with a brilliant mind, here.
是比你聪明得多 这是肯定的
Hell of a lot smarter than you, that's for damn sure.
-你能闭嘴吗 -什么
- Would you shut up? - Excuse me?
不 不是说你 凯特
Not -- not -- not you, Kate.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我看起来像没事吗
Do I look all right?
我不正常
I'm certifiable.
最好有人能在我伤人前
Somebody should get a court order
先拿着逮捕令把我抓起来
and lock me up before I hurt someone.
从我脑子里滚出去
Get the hell away from me.
丹尼尔 我看应该送你回家了
Daniel, I think that we need to take you home.
你回家也没用
There's nothing for you there.
乐维基没用 纳塔利也不见了
Lewicki's useless, Natalie's gone.
你得 你得去找罗森塔尔
You need -- you need to see Rosenthal.
去他妈的罗森塔尔
Screw Rosenthal!
我们还是走吧
You know what? Let's go. Let's just go.
这是唯一能让你避免
It's the only way you're gonna stop yourself
变成我的办法
from ending up like me.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
你说得对
You're right.
我需要见见我的医生
I need to see my doctor.
很高兴你回来了 丹尼尔
I'm glad you came back, Daniel.
你在主动寻求帮助 这是好现象
You're reaching out. That's a good sign.
跟我说说上次治疗之后的事吧
Tell me what's been going on since our lest session.
都在这 就在这
It's all here. It's all right here.
这个连环杀手诱拐了
The serial killer abducted
一个叫塔莎·奥格登的女人
a woman named Tasha Ogden,
但是当警♥察♥发现他的SUV时
but when the cops spotted his S.U.V.,
他把这个女人扔了出来 然后逃跑了
he threw her out and escaped.
根据塔莎对这个绑匪所了解的情况
Tasha knew just enough about her abductor
指向了一个叫泰德·达克斯伯里的男人
that we were able to identify a man named Ted Duxbury.
这是好事啊
That's wonderful news.
只有一个问题 他不是凶手
There's only one problem -- Ted Duxbury is not the killer.
丹尼尔 你把我绕糊涂了
Daniel, you're -- you're spiraling.
你刚才说证据都指向了这个人
You just said that the evidence points to this man.
是的 你得跟我来理理这件事 好吗
Yeah, yeah, I need you to work with me here. Okay?
好的 真凶
Okay. The real killer's...
非常聪明
is ingenious.
以至于这么多年来他杀了这么多人
He's so ingenious that he was able to kill people for years,
而别人还以为
and everybody thought
这些死者都是由于吸食过量意外致死
that these murders were accidental overdoses.
懂吗 他
You see, he's...
他很狡猾 很狡猾
he's -- he's subtle. He's subtle.
那么为什么 在事情过去了这么久
So why, after all this time,
他却要在毕肖普被发现后
would he do something as crass and obvious
又明目张胆地去诱拐女人呢
as abducting a woman right after Bishop was found?
按常理 他应该销声匿迹一阵才对
If anything, he'd -- he'd lie low for a while.
可能杀人对他来是种无法抗拒的冲动
Maybe killing is a compulsion he can't resist.
就像你坚持要调查
I mean, in the same way that you feel compelled
已经破了的案子一样
to keep investigating cases that have already been solved.
凶手希望我们抓住达克斯伯里
The killer wanted us to find Duxbury.
你还不明白吗
Don't you see?
丹尼尔 我对罪案调查不怎么了解
Daniel, I don't know much about criminal investigations,
但是你所说的这些
but what you're saying,
听起来很 难以置信
it just -- it sounds... implausible.
凶手 凶手需要一个有犯罪动机的人
The killer -- the killer needed someone with a motive,
达克斯伯里确实有犯罪动机
and Duxbury had that in spades.
她的女儿在操场上被袭击的事
The -- the -- the attack on his daughter
那可是个大新闻
in the playground, that was big news.
而他想要亲手伸张正义的事
But it became even bigger when --
让这新闻更加轰动 懂了吗
when he tried to take justice into his own hands, you see?
所以 当凶手知道
So, once -- so, once -- once the killer found out
我们在找那辆SUV
that we were looking for his S.U.V...
但这 这不可能
That doesn't -- that's not possible.
我们没向媒体公布这个消息
We didn't release that information to the media.
那他是怎么知道的
How could he have known that?
他不可能知道 所以你的理论是错的
He couldn't. So your theory must be wrong.
那辆SUV的事我只告诉过你
I told you about the S.U.V.
丹尼尔 你在暗示什么
Daniel, what are you implying?
这下全说通了 我 你
It all adds up. I -- you...
你 你尽一切可能
You -- you did everything you could
来说服我这个凶手是我凭空想象出来的
to convince that this killer was a figment of my imagination.
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表