剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
芝加哥联邦银行
一千万美元
$10 million.
咖啡你请吧
I guess you're buying the coffee.
我们还有半小时就走了 不能等等吗
We're off in half an hour. Can't you wait?
在银行执勤了三天什么情况都没有
Three days on a bank lick that doesn't happen.
我需要咖♥啡♥因♥
I need caffeine.
好吧 买♥♥去吧 黑咖啡 大杯的
All right, fine. Black. Large.
好嘞
Got it.
面具不错 先生
Cool mask, mister.
都趴下
Everybody on the ground!
-都趴下 -趴下 孩子
- Everybody down! - Get down, kid!
把枪放下 否则我杀了这孩子
Put your guns down or the kid dies!
联调局 放下武器
FBI! Drop your weapon!
放下
Put them down!
-快点 -枪声好大 妈妈
- Do it! - It's too loud, mom!
放在地板上 否则我发誓我会杀了这孩子
On the floor, or I swear to God I kill the kid!
从地板上划过来 马上趴下
Slide them across the ground. Get down on the ground now.
脸朝下 脸朝下
Facedown! Facedown!
头低下 不许动 不许动
Head down! Do not move! Do not move!
待在这里别动 不许动
Stay right here. Do not move.
能听懂吗 不许动
Do you understand me? Do not move.
现金抽屉还有保险箱里的
Cash drawer and reserve drawer.
都拿出来 不许拿带标记的钱
All of it. No dye packs.
快装 快点
Move! Hurry up!
拉上拉链
Zip it up!
把包给我 把包给我
Give me the bag. Give me the bag!
待着别动 我们走 我们走
Stay there. Let's go. Let's go.
妈妈
Mom!
求你别伤害他
Please don't hurt him!
妈妈 我们走
Mom! Let's go.
芝加哥联邦银行
《罪案第六感》第三季第三集
疑犯开着一辆灰色吉普切诺基
Suspect is fleeing in a gray Jeep Cherokee,
在奥格登向北逃走
northbound on Ogden.
他挟持了一个孩子做人♥质♥
He has a child hostage,
大约12岁左右
approximately 12 years old.
-我儿子在哪里 -很抱歉
- Where is my son?! - I'm sorry.
我们派出了直升机和警车
We have helicopters, police cruisers.
正全力进行营救
We are doing everything that we can.
迪利恩有发育残疾 他信任所有人
Dillon is developmentally disabled. He trusts everyone!
他不会知道那个人能伤害他
He won't realize these men can hurt him!
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
我们可能走运了
We might be in luck.
出纳员放进去了一沓定位现金
The teller dropped a GPS pack.
-一个什么 -是个追踪设备
- A what? - It's a tracking device.
我们会找到他 来吧 我们走
We're gonna find him. Come on. Let's go.
很好 下车
That's it. Come on down.
手放到头上 快点 女士
Hands all the way over your head. Come on, ma'am.
所有人 下车 一个一个下
Everybody, come on down. Folks, one at a time.
手放到头顶上
Hands above your head.
谢谢 先生 手放到头顶上
Thank you. Sir, hands above your head.
下车
Come on down.
迪利恩 迪利恩
Dillon. Dillon,
把你从银行带走的那个男人在哪里
where is the man who took you out of the bank?
他告诉我上公交车
He told me to get on the bus.
然后他像风一样开车走了
Then he drove away super fast like the wind.
好的 他伤害你了吗
All right. Did he hurt you?
没有 他很友好
No. He was really nice.
给了我这个
He gave me this.
大脑储存记忆的方式有很多种
The brain stores memories in different ways.
短期记忆 比如你把钥匙放哪儿了
Short-term memories... where you left the keys,
昨晚你在酒吧遇见的女孩的名字
the name of the girl you picked up at the bar last night...
这些是由海马体来控制的
...are managed by the hippocampus,
但是海马体不会保存太久
but the hippocampus doesn't keep them for long.
就会把记忆踢到大脑皮层 或加深或减弱
It kicks them out to the cortex, where they strengthen or weaken,
取决于你去回忆的频率
depending on how often you visit them.
你每一次回忆
Every time you access a memory,
神经元被激活 记忆就加深了
neurons are activated, and that memory grows stronger.
反之 一个记忆被忽略的太久
But ignore a memory for too long,
那就会永远忘记了
and you may lose it forever.
该下课了 博士
Time to wrap it up, doc.
你两点有约 记得吗
You have a 2:00, remember?
好了 今天的课先上到这里
Okay, that's it for today.
我得提醒你们 实验报告请于本周五
Need I remind you... lab reports are due
交到乐维基的箱子里
in Mr. Lewicki's box Friday.
10分钟后打断我们
Interrupt us after 10 minutes.
我要说什么
W... what do I say?
我哪知道 随便编
I don't know. Make something up.
你好 爸爸
Hello, dad.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
这些是什么
What's all this?
温迪和我几周前搬进了一个公♥寓♥
Wendy and I moved in to a condo a couple of weeks ago.
我准备把房♥子给你
I'm giving you the house.
你需要签一些文件
There's a few documents for you to sign.
我已经有房♥子了
I already have a house.
你的房♥子只是你的教师工资
You have a house you could afford to buy
能买♥♥得起的房♥子
on a teacher's salary.
正是 所以我不需要换成一座
Exactly. So I don't need to replace it
大到能装下冯·特普家庭合唱团的豪♥宅♥
with a mansion big enough to raise the Von Trapp family.
丹尼尔 这是我给你的礼物
Daniel, this is a gift.
咽下你的骄傲收下吧
Swallow your pride and accept it.
咽下...
Swallow...
你不是吧
Really?
我们... 都二十年没说话了
We... we barely speak for 20 years,
你现在突然出现就为了侮辱我
and now you show up out of the blue to insult me?
胡闹 就跟你妈一个样
The melodrama. You get that from your mother.
你为什么要这么做 避房♥产税吗
Why are you doing this? Are you trying to avoid property taxes?
我就该死了然后在遗嘱里留给你
You know, I should have died and left it to you in my will.
肯定要比现在这场面要舒坦得多
It would have been a lot more pleasant than this.
皮尔斯博士 莫雷蒂探员打电♥话♥找你
Dr. Pierce? Agent Moretti called.
她要你尽快去联调局
She needs you down at the FBI as soon as possible.
我跟你说 爸 留着你的房♥子吧
You know what, Dad? Keep your house.
我才不要
I don't want it.
你来早了 但很好
You were early, but it worked out perfectly.
那不是我编的 博士 凯特真要见你
It wasn't an excuse, doc. Kate really does need to see you.
过去九周 同一伙人
The same guys robbed six banks
抢劫了六家银行
over the past nine weeks...
抢了大概有七十万
got away with almost 700 grand.
过去三天 我们查了他抢劫过的银行
We looked at the kind of banks he's hit
踩点了五处他可能会去抢的银行
and staked out five locations...
并在每家银行驻守了两名探员
two agents at each branch for the past three days.
今早 我和道尔顿差点就抓住他了
This morning, Dalton and I almost got him.
就你俩 为什么 政♥府♥削减预算吗
Just the two of you? What's that? Government cutback?
要不是他劫持了一个孩子 我俩卓卓有余
Two of us would have been plenty if a kid wasn't taken hostage.
-那孩子没事吧 -没事
- Is the kid all right? - He's okay.
劫匪放他走了 但他才十二岁
The thief let him go, but he's only 12.
他妈妈说他患有威廉氏综合症
His mother says he has something called Williams Syndrome.
是一种染色体疾病
Yeah, it's a chromosomal disorder...
会导致学习障碍 低智商
causes learning disabilities, lower I.Q.,
视觉空间障碍 但也常常伴随
visuospatial impairments, but it's often accompanied
惊人的音乐和语言能力
by striking musical and verbal abilities.
是啊 这孩子真的非常友善
Yeah, this kid's really friendly.
但愿他不会让你难受
I just hope he doesn't make you uncomfortable.
-没事的 -脑科医生 我喜欢你的围巾
- I'll be fine. - A brain doctor! I like your scarf.
你为什么要围在里面 你冷吗
Why do you wear it inside? Are you cold?
不 我不冷 只是这样让我觉得...
No, I'm not cold. It just makes me feel...
-你病了吗 -不是你以为的那样
- Are you sick? - N... not in the way you mean it.
你为什么皱眉 需要抱抱吗
Why are you frowning? Do you need a hug?
不 我不需要... 好吧
No, I don't need... no, really. O-okay.
迪伦 迪伦
Dillon. Dillon.
过来
Come here.
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表