剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
不
No.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry!
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
不
No.
加德纳教授的女儿
Professor Gardner's daughter.
够虐心
Man, that's deep.
谢谢你证明我的清白
Well, thank you for proving I didn't do it.
我可以走了吗
So, can I go now?
可以 我已经签署了你的出院文件
Yes, I've already signed your discharge papers.
杰西 我希望你可以
Jesse, I was kind of hoping that you'd --
你可以继续接受治疗
you'd continue your treatment.
如果你想找人聊聊 可以打电♥话♥给我
You can always call me if you need to talk,
但我想你不会有问题的
but I think you're gonna be just fine.
谢谢 谢谢你们俩
Thank you, the both of you.
你就这样让他走了
I can't believe you're just letting him walk out of here.
这是他得到帮助的机会
This is an opportunity for him to get help.
恕我直言 丹尼尔
No disrespect, Daniel,
我不同意你的诊断
but I don't agree with your diagnosis.
那你的诊断是什么
Well, what diagnosis would you give?
受伤的心
A broken heart.
他坠入爱河了 丹尼尔
He was in love, Daniel.
但是爱不是心理疾病
But love isn't a mental illness.
西装很帅气
Ooh, nice suit.
可你买♥♥不起剃须刀吗
But, what, you can't afford a razor?
闭嘴行吗
Would you shut up?
-我什么也没说 -不是说你 乐维基
- I didn't say anything. - Not you, Lewicki.
你把她的项链带来了吗
Did you bring her the necklace?
我没把她的项链带来 因为根本没有项链
I didn't bring her the necklace because there is no necklace.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我说了闭嘴 我没事
I said shut up. I'm fine.
你明显有事
You're not fine.
拜托
Come on, man.
你是我这么大时 很有勇气
When you were me, you had balls.
你爱凯特
You love Kate.
你不能不告诉她你的感情
You can't let her walk down the aisle
就让她走上红地毯
and get married without telling her how you feel.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
这是凯特的重要时刻
This is Kate's big moment.
别破坏她的婚礼
Do not mess this up for her.
卡罗琳说得对 伙计
Caroline was right, pal.
你认为爱是一种心理疾病 所以你在与之搏斗
You think love is a mental illness, so you're fighting it.
也许爱让人感到疯狂 感到危险
And maybe love feels crazy and dangerous,
但那是值得的
but it's worth it.
别让爱溜走
Don't let it slip away.
做点什么
Do something.
博士 你要去哪
Doc, where are you going?
我有话要和凯特说
I got to talk to Kate.
你敢 丹尼尔·皮尔斯 你敢
Don't you dare, Daniel Pierce. Don't you dare!
塔莎
Tasha?
你不该来这 你知道的
You shouldn't be here. You know that.
我只是想给唐尼一份礼物
I-I just wanted to give Donnie a present.
你一直在哭吗
Have you been crying?
没
No.
只 只是过敏而已
It -- it -- it's just allergies.
你不是来给唐尼礼物的
You're not here to give Donnie a gift.
你来是因为你对他有感情
You're here because you have feelings for him.
对吗
Isn't that right?
唐尼把伤害你的人绳之以法
Donnie convicted your attacker.
你对他感激是应该的
It's natural to feel grateful to him,
但是你把感激之情和别的东西弄混了
but I think you're confusing gratitude with something else,
当成爱情了
like love.
有时我们认为的爱
And sometimes what we think is love
只是一种...不健康的依恋
is really just an... unhealthy fixation.
你说得对 我不该来
You're right. I shouldn't have come.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们走吧
Come on, guys. Let's go.
好了
All right.
你们先走 我马上来
Go ahead. I'll -- I'll be right there.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
在别人看到裙子之前 快点上楼
Quick. Come upstairs before someone sees the dress.
天呐 那些姑娘真是快逼疯我了
Oh, my God, those girls are making me crazy.
终于能看到正常人了
It's such a relief to see someone normal.
不是那种"正常"
Well, not normal.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
天呐 这出戏唱完
Oh, my God, I'll be so relieved
我就真的能松口气了
the moment this drama is over --
这些首饰 衣着 发型以及妆容
The primping and the preening and the hair and the makeup.
都是值得的
Well, it was worth it.
你很美
You look beautiful.
谢谢你 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
你来这里干什么
What were you doing out there, anyway?
我只是 只是有话想和你说
I just -- I just wanted to tell you something.
丹尼尔 你没事吧
Daniel, are you okay?
没事 我
Yeah. I-I, um...
你想和我说什么
W-what did you want to tell me?
我想说
I wanted to say...
我
I...
看到你如此幸福 我很开心
It makes me happy to see you so... happy.
我得
Uh, I got to -- uh, I'll, uh...
一会儿见
I'll see you out there.
凯特 亲爱的 时间到了
Katie, honey. It's time.
新信息
凯特
对不起 我不能和你结婚 请别来找我
未完待续
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表