剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
过去的20年我真应该一直这样
Should've been doing this for the last twenty years.
什么样 早餐吃巧克力面包吗
What? Eating been doing pain au chocolata for breakfast?
不 是跟你在巴黎生活
No. Living in paris with you.
我们当时还太小 没有准备好
Aww, we were kids. We weren't ready.
是啊 我现在准备好了
Yeah, well, I'm ready now.
我们离开这里
What do you say we get the hell out of here
再去消灭点糕点怎么样
and work off some of these pastries?
我得去排练了
I have to rehearse.
你到底要排练多少次才够
How much rehearsal could you possibly need?
你都能教马友友大提琴了
You could teach cello to Yo-yo Ma.
你要是把这些精力
Maybe you can take some of that energy
用到写作上就好了
and channel it into your writing.
皮尔斯博士
Dr. Pierce.
什么事
Yes?
你要是带个手♥机♥ 找你就容易多了
You'd be a lot easier to find if you carried a cellphone.
我要是带个手♥机♥ 政♥府♥就能追踪我了
If I carried a cellphone, the government could track me.
你是谁
Who are you?
特别探员德雷克斯勒
Special Agent Drexler.
我是美国大使♥馆♥的联调局特使
I'm the FBI legate at the U.S. Embassy.
你的政♥府♥需要你的帮助
Your government needs your help.
什么帮助
Help with what?
我们应该找个私密的地方谈
We should talk someplace more private.
我知道你明天要去索邦大学上课
I understand you're lecturing tomorrow at the Sorbonne.
联调局在跟踪我吗
Is the FBI keeping tabs on me?
事实上 课程就是我们安排的
Actually, we arranged the lecture.
什么叫你们安排的
What do you mean, you arranged it?
一个中国科学家代表团
A delegation of Chinese scientists
正在参观索邦大学
is visiting the Sorbonne.
他们的保护措施十分周密
They're under very tight security.
中方的保镖寸步不离
Chinese government minders follow them everywhere.
一位代表团成员 宋博士
A member of the delegation -- a certain Dr. Soong --
获准去听你的课
has been granted permission to attend your lecture.
下课后 宋博士会接近你
Afterwards, Dr. Soong will approach you,
给你一支笔 让你在一本书上签名
give you a pen, and ask you to sign a book.
我们需要你把那支笔留下 再交给我们
We need you to keep the pen and deliver it to us.
为什么 那支笔有什么门道
Why? What's so special about this pen?
你能知道的只有这么多
That is on a strict need-to-know basis.
好 那我也告诉你
Yeah, well, here's what you need to know.
我不是盲目听从命令的政♥府♥狗腿子
I'm not some government lackey who blindly follows orders.
很抱歉 皮尔斯博士
I'm sorry, Dr. Pierce.
我只能说那支笔里面的东西
All I can say is that the contents of that pen
关乎国♥家♥安♥全♥
are vital to national security.
《罪案第六感》第三季第一集
我♥干♥脆把明天的课取消得了
I should just cancel the damn lecture.
丹尼尔 这可是索邦大学
Daniel, it's the Sorbonne.
欧洲最古老最有声望的
It's one of the oldest, most prestigious
大学之一
universities in Europe.
这么多年你一直想去那里讲课
You've wanted to lecture there for years.
-为什么要取消 -我不想帮联调局
- Why would you cancel? - Because I don't want to help the FBI
干一些没头没尾的间谍行动
with some half-assed espionage scheme.
你不是最愿意当
You'd like nothing better
国际间谍了吗
than to be an international spy.
你生气只是因为他们
You're just mad because they won't tell you
不告诉你那支笔到底有什么用
what's so important about the pen.
可能笔尖有毒 你知道么
It might have a poison tip, you know?
或者里面藏了一个缩微胶片
Or -- or -- or microfiche hidden inside.
我觉得这件事可能完全不是这么回事
I think there could be something else going on entirely.
真的么 是什么
Really? What?
米兰达看见这位德雷克斯勒探员了吗
Did Miranda see this Agent Drexler?
有别人看到了吗
Did anyone?
你觉得他是我幻想出来的
Oh, y-you think I hallucinated him?
-不会 我能分清 -丹尼尔
- No. No way. I'd know. I-I -- - Come on, Daniel.
这种间谍情节是最常见的偏执梦境
This kind of spy plot is classic paranoid fantasy.
麦克斯不在你身边
You don't have Max around
不能帮你分辨真假
to tell you who's real and who's not.
你要考虑到
You have to consider the possibility
你有可能让自己相信了
that you've deluded yourself
你很正常的这个假象
into thinking that you're fine when you're not.
-你要打给谁 -凯特
- Who are you calling? - Kate. Kate.
她会证实那个德雷克斯勒是真的
She'll -- she'll confirm that Drexler is real.
-芝加哥现在早上六点 -她起得早
- It's 6 a.m. in Chicago. - She's an early riser.
是你的手♥机♥还是我的
Is that yours or mine?
爱谁谁 他们有事会再打的
Who cares? Whoever it is, they'll call back.
过来
Come here.
乐维基先生 最近还好吗
Mr. Lewicki, how are things?
挺好 哈利院长 谢谢
I'm good, Dean Haley. Thank you.
我猜你最近一定过得很潇洒吧
Well, I imagine you must be living the high life these days,
-那么大房♥子自己住 -很好 先生
- that big house all to yourself. - It's pretty great, sir.
我有更多的时间搞我的研究了
You know, I've got a lot more time for my studies,
最好的一点就是
and the best part is not having to
不用在凌晨五点起来切葡萄柚了
wake up at 5:00 a.m. to slice grapefruit.
生活不能更美好了
Things couldn't be better.
-你很想他 对吧 -有那么明显吗
- You miss him, don't you? - Is it that obvious?
我们得把他请回来
We've got to get him back.
听着 博士临走时说得很清楚
Look, Doc made it pretty clear when he quit
他对研究职位不感兴趣
that he's not interested in a research position.
所以除非校长让他重新教书
So unless the Chancellor's gonna let him teach again,
否则我觉得他不可能回来
I don't think that's happening.
"公然违反
"Flagrant violations
美国残疾人法案的事件
"of the Americans with Disabilities Act
远比被公之于众的更为普遍
"are more common than is widely known.
我就是绝好的例子"
My own case is a perfect example."
这是什么鬼东西 保罗
What the hell is this, Paul?
这是丹尼尔·皮尔斯
It's an op-ed piece that Daniel Pierce
准备在《明星先驱》社论专栏发表的片段
is planning to publish in the Star-Herald.
他宣称芝加哥密歇根湖大学歧视他
He's claiming that CLMU discriminated against him
你因为他的精神疾病逼迫他离开
and that you forced him out because of his mental illness.
我本想给他一个研究职位
I offered him a research-only position,
可他的原话是 有多远死多远
and he told me, and I quote, to "Shove it up my ass."
我跟丹尼尔说了让他别冲动 他却说
I asked Daniel to hold off, but he said
在起诉之前他会先发表这个
he wanted this published before he files the lawsuit.
起诉 什么起诉
Lawsuit? What lawsuit?
我也问了 他不说
I asked him the same question. He wouldn't elaborate.
好吧 他可以回来教书
All right, he can have his job back,
但我有个条件
but I have one condition.
道歉
Apologize?
博士不会道歉的
Doc is never going to apologize.
我尽力了 乐维基先生 该你了
I did my job, Mr. Lewicki. Now you do yours.
只要你愿意 你会很有说服力的
You can be very persuasive when you want to be.
莫扎特1756-1791
我在巴黎
I'm in Paris.
所以耍我的自然是哑剧演员
So, of course, I'm being mocked by a mime.
真没创意 你能不能走开
What a cliché? Could you, um, get lost?
走开 走开
Go, go. G -- uh...
消失
Disper -- dispersez!
皮尔斯博士
Dr. Pierce.
干嘛
What do you want?
我已经说服了我的上级
I've convinced my superiors
允许我对你透露更多的行动内容
to let me tell you more about the operation.
说吧
I'm listening.
我跟你说过的那个中国科学家 宋博士
The Chinese scientist that I told you about -- Dr. Soong,
他是个神经药理学家
is a neuropharmacologist.
他研发了一种精神药物
He's developed a nootropic drug
可以增强学习和记忆能力
that enhances learning and memory.
能变聪明的药
A smart pill?
不 从来没有
No. No, there -- there -- there's never been
促智复合型药物能通过严苛的
a nootropic compound that could withstand the rigors
-双盲测试 - 显然这药通过了
- of Double-Blind testing. - Apparently this one has.
产品在市场调研中进行的一种测试
真是如此 那它就能
If that's true, it could help
帮很多人弥补神经方面的缺陷
a lot of people with neurological impairments.
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表