剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
儿子
son.
我不明白
I don't understand.
罗杰·杰克逊
Roger Jackson.
罗杰·杰克逊吗
Roger Jackson?
抱歉 我不知道那是谁
I'm sorry. I don't know who that is.
护照
P-passport.
罗杰·杰克逊
Roger Jackson.
护照
Passport?
你知道这是什么意思吗
Do you know what it means?
我想他是在告诉我要怎么找桑尼·库南
I think he's telling me how to find Sonny Coonan.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
怎么回事 莫雷蒂
What's going on here, Moretti?
丹尼尔·皮尔斯记得在桑尼·库南住的地方
Daniel Pierce remembered seeing a name on a passport
看到过的一本护照上的名字
inside the house where Sonny Coonan was living.
是那个从房♥子里被炸飞的皮尔斯
So, Pierce, who was blown out of the house,
做了脑部手术
had brain surgery,
然后患了两周的精神紧张症
and then was catatonic for two weeks
以为自己看到了这个名字
thinks he saw this name,
而你现在已经出动了所有局里的人
and now you've mobilized the entire field office?
没错
Yeah.
好吧 那到目前为止有什么发现
Okay. So, what have you got so far?
他记得那个名字叫罗杰·杰克逊
The name he remembered was Roger Jackson.
美国有6♥4♥92个同名同姓的人
Now, there are 6,492 of them living in the U.S.,
但只有一个是白人 73岁
but only one is white, age 73,
并且申请了新护照
and applied to replace a passport
他声称护照两周前被偷了
he claimed was stolen two weeks ago
恰巧是在爆♥炸♥之后
right after the explosion.
肯定就是桑尼·库南
Got to be Sonny Coonan.
罗杰·杰克逊
库南领了新护照了吗
Has Coonan picked up the new passport yet?
领了 两天前在皮尔森的一个邮政信箱
Yes. Two days ago at a P.O. box in Pilsen.
我已经打电♥话♥给国土安♥全♥局♥了
I already called Homeland Security.
他们把他列入了禁飞名单
They put him on the no-fly list.
但愿我们没太迟
Hopefully, we're not too late.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们的设备出现了一点小问题
we're experiencing a minor equipment issue.
起飞会稍作延迟
There will be a slight delay.
但是与此同时
But in the meantime,
请享受一杯我们送上的香槟
please enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne.
尽情享用这杯香槟吧 桑尼
Enjoy the champagne, Sonny.
这会是你的最后一杯
It's the last you'll ever have.
橡胶 婴儿 童车 保险杠
Rubber baby bug-buggy bumpers.
香蕉 婴 橡胶婴儿童车保险杠
Rugger bab-- rubber baby buggy bumpers.
婴儿童车保险杠 香蕉
Baby buggy bumpers. Rugger --
不得不说 你的表现令我有些失望
I got to say, I'm a little disappointed in your performance.
那些愚蠢的发声练习真的很难
These stupid vocal exercises are hard.
不练那些你也挺好的 我是说桑尼·库南
You're doing great without them. Talking about Sonny Coonan.
你差不多花了两周时间才搞清楚
It took you almost two weeks to figure that out.
抱歉 我昏迷了
Sorry about that. I was in a, um, coma.
唐尼揭发了库南所作的一切
Donnie just indicted Coonan on everything under the sun --
谋杀 密谋 诈骗 坏事做尽
Murders, conspiracy, racketeering -- you name it.
多亏了你
Thanks to you,
那人会死在监狱里 而不是委内瑞拉
that guy's gonna die in prison, not Venezuela.
谢谢你帮我弄明白
Thank you for helping me figure it out.
你说什么 我什么也没做
What are you talking about? I didn't do anything.
-准备好回家了吗 博士 -当然
- Ready to go home, Doc? - God yes.
我要顺路去个地方
I'm gonna make one stop on the way.
你看起来糟透了
You look like crap.
我发生了意外 爸爸
I was in an accident, Dad.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
不记得
No.
你还好吧
A-are you all right?
还好 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.
那就好
Good.
那就好
That's good.
还记得那次我们去斯科茨代尔吗
Do you remember our trip to Scottsdale?
这我永远也不会忘记
That's something I'll never forget.
看小熊队训练的时候 我们很开心
We had fun watching the Cubbies.
不是吗 小丹尼
Didn't we, Danny Boy?
是的
Yeah.
是的 爸爸 我们当时很开心
Yeah, Dad, we sure did.
请原谅我今天有些迟缓
Forgive me if I'm a little slower than usual today.
我还在寻找平衡感
I'm still getting my sea legs back.
我刚刚才经历了一场不太好的体验
I've just been through a not so great experience.
所以
So...
我的杯子是半空
is my glass half-empty,
还是半满呢
or is it half-full?
在你展望未来的生活时
When you look ahead in your life,
你是会期望最理想的结果
are you someone that expects things to work out for the best,
还是会做最坏的假设呢
or do you assume the worst?
在我们预想未来时
When we envision the future,
我们的前 我们的
our rostal -- our --
我们的前
our ros-- our rost...
我们的前喙扣带皮质
our rostral anterior cingulate cortex...
决定我们所看到会是湛蓝的天空
determines whether our vision will be one of clear-blue skies
还是黯淡的乌云
or dark storm clouds.
但是乐观和悲观不是一成不变的
But optimism and pessimism are not hardwired.
通过认知行为学的方法
By using cognitive behavioral techniques,
我们能战胜自己的本能
we can overcome our natural tendency
克服前途暗淡的想法
toward doom and gloom.
那我们要怎么做呢
So, what do we want to do?
我们是沉溺于过去的错误
Do we want to dwell on the mistakes of the past,
揭开每一个结痂的伤口呢
pick at the scabs of every wound?
还是重新开始
Or can we make a fresh start,
感激现在所拥有的一切
be grateful for what we have,
珍惜每一段感情呢
cherish our relationships?
当我们选择乐观时 人生会更丰富多彩
Our lives are richer when we choose optimism.
如果这么做 我们也许会发现
And if we do, we might just see that
杯子比我们预想的 更满一些
that our glass is a little more full than we thought.
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表