剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
我父亲说那是我的表弟罗杰
My dad said it was my cousin Roger.
所以这是一个谜团了
So it's a mystery.
对
Yeah.
也许这就是我在这里的原因
Maybe that's why I'm here.
也许我需要解开这个谜团
Maybe I need to solve it.
我叫鲍文医生给他安排手术了
I've told Dr. Bowen to go ahead and do the surgery.
颅骨切除术很顺利 颅压降低了
Craniectomy went well. It reduced the pressure.
丹尼尔病情稳定了
Daniel's stable.
-那么他会好起来吗 -希望如此
- So he's gonna be okay? - I hope so.
还要过段时间才能确定
It may be a while before we know for sure.
那么 告诉我们
So, tell us exactly...
那晚到底发生了什么
what happened last night.
有人射杀了你表弟罗杰
Well, someone shot and killed your cousin Roger.
而凶手就在这间房♥子里面
And the killer had to come from within the house
因为整间房♥子就是一间密室
because the whole place was locked up tight as a drum.
但是要清楚地了解昨晚的一切
But to fully understand last night,
你得弄知道五十年前你父亲
you have to know what happened between your father
和你叔叔杰克之间发生过什么
and your uncle Jack 50 years ago.
他在我们婚礼上勾搭你妈妈
He made a pass at your mother at our wedding.
所以他们很多年都没来往
They hadn't spoken in years.
然后 就在几周前
And then, a couple weeks ago,
杰克打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥爸
Jack calls your father
说想在湖边小屋聚一聚
and wants to get together at the lake house
和解之前的不快
to bury the hatchet.
杰克
Jack.
所以 杰克和他儿子罗杰
So, Jack shows up with his son Roger
还有罗杰的新婚妻子爱丽丝一起来了
and Roger's new bride, Alice.
我去楼上躺一下
Let me go lie down upstairs.
我头疼
I've got a headache.
谁叫你一路上
It might have something to do
喝了那么多夏敦埃酒
with the gallon of Chardonnay you drank on the way up here.
你这混♥蛋♥
You're such a pig!
那爱丽丝在楼上待了多久?
So, how long was Alice upstairs?
整个晚餐
All through dinner.
不幸的是 那是晚餐中最让人愉快的事了
Unfortunately, it was the only part of dinner that we enjoyed.
现在 他说他想经营我的公♥司♥
Now, he says he wants to run my company,
但是又承担不起这个责任
but he can't handle responsibility.
我简直迫不及待想到下个月了
I can't wait till next month.
下个月怎么了
What happens next month?
他满三十五岁 就能拿到信托基金了
He turns 35, and his trust vests.
我也就不用再听你的废话了
And I won't have to listen to your crap anymore.
现在罗杰死了 钱归谁
Who gets the money now that Roger's dead?
我不知道
I don't know.
晚餐后发生了什么事
So, what happened after dinner?
我们回到客厅喝白兰地
We retired to the drawing room to have cognac.
上面的那个花钱如流水
That one up there, she spends money
好像钱就是我们随便印出来的一样
like we print it ourselves.
我只能切断她的经济来源
I had to cut her off completely.
如果不愿意供养你妻子
If you don't like providing for your wife,
你就不该结婚
you should never have gotten married.
我说的不是买♥♥生活必需品之类的
We're not talking about groceries.
而是她对手包和鞋的痴迷
This is about her addiction to handbags and shoes.
她简直要逼死我
She's killing me.
真希望我下得了手
I wish I had the guts.
他们一直这么吵着
They were going on and on,
后来你父亲和我都很尴尬
and your father and I became so uncomfortable.
再后来杰克就爆发了
And then Jack just lost it.
你这个被宠坏了的混小子
You spoiled brat!
我带你来了这世界 我也能踢你出去
I brought you into this world, and I can take you out!
杰克 杰克
Jack. Jack.
杰克和爱丽丝好像
Well, it sounds like neither Jack nor Alice
都不怎么喜欢罗杰
liked Roger very much.
现在罗杰死了 信托基金很可能会回到
The money from the trust probably reverts back to Jack
杰克的账户
now that Roger's dead,
而爱丽丝恐怕是罗杰人身保险的
and Alice is most likely the sole beneficiary
唯一受益人
of the life-insurance policy.
所以他们都有动机
So they both had motive.
没错 问题是谁有机会作案
Right. Question is who had opportunity?
皮尔斯夫人 还记得枪响时的事吗
Mrs. Pierce, what can you tell me about the shooting?
也没什么能说的
Not much.
听到枪响时 我和詹姆斯
Um, James and I were asleep in bed
都在睡觉 之后詹姆斯跑下了楼
when we heard the gunshots, and then James ran downstairs.
我看到爱丽丝扑在罗杰的尸体上
That's when I saw Alice hunched over Roger's body.
我听到了枪响
I heard shots.
于是出了房♥间 跑下楼
I came out of my room, and I ran downstairs.
然后就看到了他
That's where I saw him.
大家都说听到你俩吵了一夜
Everyone says they heard you two arguing all night.
你不会觉得我会对他下手吧
You don't think I did anything to him, do you?
我们当然有吵架
I mean, of course we fought.
我们就是这样的
That was just our way.
我在大学
I studied --
我在大学修的是戏剧
I studied theater in college.
我总是 这么情绪化
I've... always been dramatic.
还有人见到你从屋子里出来吗
Did anybody else see you come out of your room?
我在走廊里碰到了杰克
I ran past Jack in the hallway.
四十年来第一次见我侄子
See my nephew in 40 years.
而他一见我 就指控我杀害了自己儿子
The first thing he does -- accuse me of killing my son.
很抱歉 杰克叔叔
Well, I'm sorry, Uncle Jack,
但我确实有个谋杀案要解决
but I do have a murder to solve,
而且我想知道
and I would like to know
罗杰死后 他的信托基金
what happens to the money in Roger's trust
会怎么样
now that he's dead.
会退还给我
It reverts to me.
但这并不意味着是我杀了他
But that doesn't mean I killed him.
我已经富得流油了
I'm already filthy rich.
大家都听到了你晚饭后威胁罗杰的话
Everyone heard you threaten Roger after dinner.
听着
Look...
罗杰虽然并没有让我感到骄傲幸福
Roger did not exactly fill my heart with pride and joy,
但他毕竟是我儿子
but he was my son.
我绝不会伤害他的
I'd never hurt him.
爱丽丝说她昨晚从房♥间出来时
Alice said she saw you in the hallway
在走廊上遇到了你
when she came out of her room.
也许当时你刚枪杀了罗杰
Maybe it was just on your way back
正要回房♥间
from shooting Roger.
女仆西莉亚可以为我作证
Celia, the maid, can vouch for me.
我也刚从我房♥间出来
I'd just come out of my room, too.
这是真的
It's true.
我和杰克先生是同时从房♥里出来的
Me and Mr. Jack came out of our rooms at the same time.
之后是爱丽丝夫人从屋里出来
Then Mrs. Alice came out of hers.
她跑下了楼 然后我就听到了她的尖叫
She ran downstairs, and I heard her scream.
有点不对劲
Well, something's not right.
罗杰是在楼下的客厅被杀的
Roger was murdered downstairs in the living room,
但枪响时大家都在楼上睡觉
but everybody was upstairs asleep when the gun was fired.
除了詹姆斯先生
Not Mr. James.
枪响后
After the shooting,
我看见他拿着一个三明治从厨房♥出来
I saw him come out of the kitchen with a sandwich.
我该回去工作了
I should get back to my work now.
你♥爸♥妈说当时他们都在楼上的睡觉
Your mom and dad said that they were asleep together upstairs.
他们为什么说谎
Why would they lie?
不知道
I don't know.
你需要考虑
You need to consider the possibility
他们其中之一是凶手的可能性
that one of them is the murderer.
而另一个还在包庇他
And the other one's covering it up.
你忘记了一件重要的事
You are forgetting one very important thing.
什么事
What's that?
这一切都不是真的
None of this is real.
我知道
I know.
但我还是想得头痛
It's still making my head hurt.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
能听到吗
Can you hear me?
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表