剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
广♥告♥之后更精彩 随堂测试
Don't touch that dial! It's a pop quiz.
我懂 我懂 准备好了吗
I know. I know. Okay, you ready?
打开试题 开始作答
Turn it over and start...now!
是不是搞错了
I think there might be a mistake.
题后有附答案
The answers are stapled to the test.
没错
Correct!
在严于律己小姐提醒我之前
Before Miss Goody-two-shoes here blew the whistle,
位于你们腹部正中
the neurons in your ventromedial
和背外侧额叶前部皮层的神经
and dorsolateral prefrontal cortices
正开足马力
were firing on all cylinders,
生成一股肾上腺素和多巴胺
creating a rush of adrenaline and dopamine.
就和即将比赛的的拳击选手一样
Not unlike a boxer about to enter the ring.
而对决双方则是冲动和自♥制♥力
But the fight here was between impulse and self-control.
这就是诱惑
It's called temptation.
她的认知控制机制
Now, her cognitive control mechanisms
让她不作弊
stopped her from cheating,
但有些人就打算不做声
but some of you were about to go through with it.
我知道你是 对吧
I know you were. Yeah. Right?
你们的自控能力被更加情绪化
Your... your self-control was hyped
更加冲动的边缘系统给影响了
by the more emotional and impulsive limbic system,
而边缘系统想轻松拿个A
which wanted the easy "A."
这是很不好的
That's bad.
说它不好是因为我们在锻炼自我克制时
That's bad because when we exercise self-restraint,
工作上的表现会更加出色 感情更加稳定
we have greater success at work, stronger relationships,
心理也更健康
and better mental health.
那么 既然拒绝诱惑的好处更多
So, if it's better to resist temptation,
为什么我们还总是这么容易屈服呢
why do we always find it so easy to give in?
你是不是忘了再过几个月我要穿婚纱了
You do realize I have to fit into a wedding dress in a few months.
就一个小甜甜圈而已 肥不死你
One lousy donut won't kill you.
我在想 周六我们可以换换口味
I was thinking that maybe we could stay in
就待在家里 晚上看看电影
for a change on Saturday, have a movie night.
周六我已经有约了
I already have a date on Saturday.
你周六有约是什么意思
What do you mean you have a date on Saturday?
跟我爸 看黑鹰队比赛
With my dad. The Blackhawks game.
季后赛 第二排 冰上体育馆
Playoffs, second row, Center Ice.
我忘了
I forgot.
我是莫雷蒂
Moretti.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我已经向所有目击者问过话了
I have interviewed every witness.
也梳理过验尸报告
I have combed through the forensics.
如果有任何有力的线索 我向你保证
If there were any strong leads, I promise you I...
是 长官
Yes, sir.
有麻烦吗
Trouble?
我得去跟帕维尔家解释
I have to go tell the Pavel family
为什么我们还没解决她女儿被杀的案子
why we haven't solved their daughter's murder yet.
真的很感谢你能来 莫雷蒂探员
We really appreciate you stopping by, Agent Moretti.
这几周来
These last couple of weeks, you know,
一点消息也没有 简直太痛苦了
not hearing anything, it's... it's... it's been hell.
我向你保证
Well, let me assure you
这个案子还在调查
this is very much an active investigation.
我们在追查每一条可能的线索
We are pursuing every possible lead...
那也就是说 你们什么都没查到
So, basically, you've got nothing.
孩子 别那么不尊重人
Junior. Show a little respect.
真抱歉 我的儿子们说话不太好听
I'm sorry. The boys are a little rough around the edges.
他们很爱妹妹的
But they loved their little sister.
她是个天使
She was an angel.
是啊 所以她被杀了 还被扔到沟里
Yeah, and it got her killed and thrown in a ditch.
你小子
Junior.
那网上的那段视频呢
Now, what about that video online?
你们没把它作为线索进行调查吗
You're not looking in it as a possible lead?
我不知道有什么视频
I wasn't aware of any video.
想吃爆米花吗 博士
You want some popcorn, doc?
我为什么会想吃爆米花
Why would I want popcorn?
又没营养
It has no nutritional value,
钠含量还那么高
exorbitant levels of sodium.
你会想要爆米花的
You might want popcorn...
因为我有好戏要上演了
because I'm about to put on a show.
我一直在研究
I've been studying up...
战术位置 底线残局 将杀网
tactical positions, back-rank endgames, mating nets.
甚至还准备了侧翼出动
I even added the fianchetto to my repertoire.
-没兴趣 -为什么不玩玩呢
- Not interested. - Why not play?
麦克斯只是想跟你交流 去找点乐子吧
Max is just trying to connect. Have some fun.
教初学者下棋
Giving a chess tutorial to a rank amateur
一点都不好玩
is not my idea of fun.
你是害怕了
You're just scared.
也应该
And you should be.
你的局面棋简直弱爆了
I mean, your positional play is so weak.
要请私人教练来教
It needs to hire a personal trainer.
你是在跟我打象棋口水战吗
Are you chess trash-talking me?
怎么了 忍♥不住怒火了
Why? Can't handle the heat?
就是 丹尼尔
Yeah, Daniel.
你是在担心他真的会赢你吧
Maybe you're worried that he'll actually beat you.
好吧 好吧 就一局
Fine. Fine, one game.
你这是自掘坟墓 乐维基
But you are digging yourself a hole, Lewicki.
碉堡的"墓" 博士
A "hole" lot of awesome, Doc.
你无法避免的被羞辱得等等了
Your inevitable humiliation will have to wait.
有兴趣帮我破一件
Any interest in helping me solve the case
破不了的案子吗
that will not be solved?
当然
Absolutely.
太好了 因为我现在唯一的嫌犯是魔鬼
Good, because right now my only suspect is the devil.
罪案第六感
第三季 第四集
死者叫西尔维·帕维尔 斯坦福大学毕业
The victim is Silvie Pavel. She's a Stanford grad.
她爸在格伦维尤开了一家很成功的地板建材公♥司♥
Her father owns a successful flooring company in Glenview.
西尔维是家里的宝贝
Silvie was the idealist of the family.
她为一家叫NRP的市内慈善团体工作
She worked for an inner-city charity called NRP.
那是什么
What's that?
友邻救济计划
Neighborhood Relief Project.
他们反抗黑帮 为有前科的人进行职业培训
They did anti-gang work... job training for ex-cons.
提供小♥额♥贷♥款♥
They handed out microloans.
西尔维上个月失踪时正在奥尔巴尼公园
Silvie was doing outreach for them in Albany Park
-为他们做救济工作 -那边治安很差啊
- when she went missing last month. - A rough part of town.
是啊 那些地盘归毒贩管
Yeah. Dealers run those streets.
你觉得这跟毒品有关
So you think it's drug-related?
不知道
Don't know.
但西尔维失踪一周后
But a week after Silvie went missing,
她的尸体穿州过省在印第安纳州
her body turned up across state lines
马♥凯♥特公园的一座桥下被发现
under a bridge in Marquette Park, Indiana.
所以才联♥系♥了联调局
That's why the FBI got called in.
真可怕 死因是什么
Horrible. Cause of death?
头部 胸部和腹部重伤
Massive trauma to the head, chest, and abdomen.
没有指纹 DNA和凶器
No fingerprints, no DNA, no murder weapon.
我们都不知道第一案发现场在哪
We don't even know where she died.
好吧 那跟魔鬼有什么关系
Okay, so, where does the devil come in?
我是恶魔
I'm ash-shaytan!
魔王撒旦
The archfiend!
无肉体的野兽
The beast with no body!
我杀了西尔维
I killed Silvie!
把她的尸体埋在地里 她的灵魂现在是我的了
Put her body in the ground, and her soul is mine now!
这是西尔维的老板 艾琳娜·道格拉斯
Silvie's boss, Elena Douglas.
她和她丈夫理查德运营着那个慈善组织
She and her husband, Richard, run the charity.
我们刚开始调查时排查过她
We vetted her at the outset of the investigation,
但她和西尔维关系很好
but she and Silvie had a great relationship.
没理由对她产生重大怀疑
There was no reason to seriously suspect her.
但她有严重精神错乱
Except for the acute psychosis.
艾琳娜没有精神病史
Elena had no history of mental illness.
但西尔维死后几天
But then, a few days after Silvie died,
她因为精神病症状而入院
she was hospitalized with psychotic symptoms,
确诊为精神分♥裂♥症
diagnosed with schizophrenia.
现在她倒是嫌犯了
Now she's a suspect.
她是我们几周来唯一的线索
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表