剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
It's a bunch of acolytes doing the bidding for Brian McGrath.
就是这个布莱恩·麦格拉思提出了
The same Brian McGrath who authored
唐尼支持的分区计划的
the re-districting plan that Donnie is supporting?
他们只是要把符合他利益的人
It's about rigging elections to put people in office
捧上位而已
who support his financial interests.
如果唐尼不支持他的计划
He wouldn't be backing Donnie
他也就不会赞助唐尼了
if Donnie wasn't backing the plan.
出轨 谋杀 加上欺压弱势群体
Sex, murder, now a plot to screw the poor.
你还有什么好说的 皮尔斯
What do you have to say about that, Pierce?
你走开可以吗 我可不想再来场审讯
Would you go away? I don't feel like another interrogation.
你需要一个搭档
What you need is a partner --
一个经验丰富的侦探 比如我
a seasoned investigator, like me.
你是我的幻觉
You're my hallucination.
你的经验就是我的经验
you're no more seasoned than I am.
是吗 要我一定会逼刚才那人说出实话
Really? I would've squeezed that guy.
你为什么不吓唬吓唬他呢
Why didn't you make him sweat a little?
因为那样他一定会把我赶出来
Because he would have tossed me out of his office.
我又不是警♥察♥
It's not like I have a badge.
但我是
But I do.
来吧 搭档 和我联手吧
Come on, partner, you're riding with me now.
你怎么
How --
现在是大中午 乐维基
It's the middle of the afternoon, Lewicki.
你确定他在这儿吗
You sure he's here?
他的秘书说在这儿能找到他
His secretary told me this is where we'd find him.
在吧台等我
Wait by the bar.
好
Okay.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我要见布莱恩·麦格拉思
I'd like to talk to Brian McGrath.
请问你是哪位
And you are?
没事的 皮特
It's okay, Pete.
去请他朋友喝一杯
Go buy his friend a drink.
我的人好像比你的人壮嘛 皮尔斯博士
Looks like my guy's bigger than your guy, Dr. Pierce.
你怎么知道我是谁的
How do you know who I am?
我了解唐尼所有的同伴
I know all of Donnie's associates --
这也是审查他的一部分
part of the vetting process.
你调查了我
You did a background check on me?
也没有很隐私的东西
Nothing too personal.
工作 交税记录 政♥治♥主张什么的
Employment and tax records, political views.
我觉得政♥治♥主张就是非常隐私的
I'd say political views are extremely personal.
我们只是看有没有明显的潜在威胁
We just look for obvious red flags.
很不幸 我们也有失误的时候
Unfortunately, we're not always successful.
今早起来 我最好的员工死了
I wake up this morning, and my best staffer is dead.
我支持的候选人也下台了
And I don't have a candidate for the election.
我们的朋友可真是惹了不小的麻烦啊
Quite a mess our friend made for himself.
不过这乱子不是唐尼·瑞恩惹的
Except that Donnie Ryan didn't make the mess.
他被下了药
He was drugged.
下药
Drugged?
想要毁掉他竞选的人干的
By someone looking to undermine his candidacy.
那人可能就是昨晚某时
Whoever it was probably slipped him the drugs
偷偷在这餐厅给他下了药
in this restaurant at some point last night.
你有没有注意到有人在吧台周围闲晃
Now, did you notice anybody lingering around the table?
可能是哪个服务员
Perhaps a member of the waitstaff
被收买♥♥了
who might have been paid off?
我想被下药是个很好的辩护
I'm sure drugs is the right legal defense,
但我没见到什么可疑的人
but I didn't see anybody suspicious.
而且唐尼昨晚的表现
And Donnie wasn't any different last night
和近几周也没什么不一样
than he's been for the past few weeks.
那他这几周是什么样
And how's he been?
怎么说呢 很在意谢尔比吧
Very... focused on Shelby, I guess you'd say.
我的直觉告诉我
My gut's been telling me
他们俩之间有隐情
something was going on between them.
昨晚他们一起离开时
When they left together last night,
我就知道我猜对了
well, then I knew.
打扰了 博士
Excuse me, doc?
是你父亲的电♥话♥
It's your dad.
我知道我看起来状况不好
I know it looks bad,
但你该看看对方的惨样
but you should see the other guy.
爸 我知道你在与老年痴呆症抗争
Dad, I know you're struggling with the alzheimer's,
但你也不能随便打人啊
but you can't go around hitting people.
如果有人站出来骂你的女人是骚货
Hey, a guy stands up and calls your girl a floozy,
你就得维护她的尊严
you defend her honor.
女人
Your girl?
鲁比
Ruby.
我本想跟你说她的事 但你挂了我的电♥话♥
I tried to tell you about her when you hung up on me.
厉害啊 皮尔斯先生
Good for you, Mr. Pierce.
你是谁 鲁比 过来
Who the hell are you? Ruby, come here.
别 老爸 我不想见任何人
Don't. Dad, I don't want to meet anyone.
-不行 -我正在处理一件
- No. - No, I've just been in the middle
十分棘手的案子 而且...
of a really difficult case and...
给联调局工作的就是你吧
You must be the one that works for the FBI.
而你一定就是威尔·史密斯演的那个角色
And you must be the Will Smith character.
我也想啊
Oh, well, I wanted to be,
但是汤米·李·琼斯让我在吧台等着
but Tommy Lee Jones made me wait at the bar.
二人均出演过《黑衣人》
琼斯先生 我有个故事要跟你讲
Mr. Jones, have I got a story for you.
我22岁的时候
When I was 22,
可是市中心首家花♥花♥公♥子♥俱乐部的兔女郎
I was a bunny at the original Playboy Club downtown.
花♥花♥公♥子♥的兔女郎
Playboy bunny.
你能想像吗
Can you imagine that?
还是不想了吧
If I have to.
猜猜谁会在每个周五晚上来扯我的兔尾巴
And guess who used to pull my bunny tail every Friday night?
完全不知道
I have no idea.
桑尼·库南
Sonny Coonan.
桑尼·库南 那个黑帮成员
Sonny Coonan, the mobster.
就是那个二十年来
The same Sonny Coonan
联调局一直抓不到的那个桑尼·库南
the FBI's not been able to find for 20 years.
我们快进一下
So, let's jump ahead --
快进多少年就不说了 到上个星期吧
and I'm not gonna tell you how many years -- to last week.
-我丈夫丢了[去世]了 -我很遗憾
- I lost my husband. - I am so sorry.
不 别傻了 我只是找不到他了
No, don't be silly. I-I just couldn't find him.
所以 我坐进车里
So, anyway, I got in my car,
开车去了在皮尔森的老房♥子
and I drove to my old house in Pilsen.
捷克斯洛伐克城市
猜猜谁住在那里
Guess who's living there now.
桑尼·库南
Sonny Coonan?
太聪明了
Brilliant.
桑迪肯定是整容了
Sonny must've had some work done,
因为他现在的下巴才叫下巴 以前可没有
because now he has a real chin, which he didn't have before.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
我认得他那双眼睛 因为眼睛是无法改变的
I recognized those eyes, because you can't change those.
然后我就开车回来要告诉别人
And I drove back here to tell someone,
你猜我发现什么了
and what did I find?
原来我丈夫一直都在这里
My husband was here the whole time.
真是...
That's... yeah.
我们能单独聊一下吗
Can I see you for one second, please?
怎么了
What?
你敢相信吗 桑尼·库南
Can you believe that? Sonny Coonan.
你会去调查的 对吧
You're going to investigate, right?
不 我不会去调查的
No, I am not going to investigate.
而且你要告诉那个可怜的女人
And you are gonna tell that poor woman
你不是她丈夫
that you are not her husband.
为什么 那样她就不跟我上♥床♥了
Why? Then the sex will stop.
检方指控唐纳德·瑞恩
People versus Donald Ryan.
瑞恩先生 你被指控二级谋杀
Mr. Ryan, you have been charged with murder in the second degree.
这人不是唐纳德·瑞恩
That's not Donald Ryan.
谢谢
Thank you.
我一直都在跟他们这么说
That's what I've been trying to tell them.
有人能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Somebody want to tell me what the hell's going on around here?
我们也想知道 法官大人
We'd like to know the same thing, Your Honor.
你是谁
Who are you?
瑞恩·杜利
Ryan Dooley.
带他出去
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表