剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
犯有多重情节特殊的
on multiple counts of first-degree murder
一级谋杀
with special circumstance.
芝加哥
This brings to an end...
受害人最多的连环杀手之一
the crimes of one of Chicago's
在此落网归案
most prolific serial killers.
赫斯探员将会回答你们的问题
Agent Hess will take your questions.
谢谢
Thank you.
唐尼
Donnie.
谢尔比
Shelby.
电♥话♥联♥系♥
Call me.
对于精神病最常见的定义
One popular definition of insanity
就是反复不停地做同一件事情
is doing the same thing over and over again
还期待不同的结果
and expecting a different outcome.
当你放纵自己狂吃一品脱胖猴子奶昔后
When you binge-eat a pint of chunky monkey,
就会在上秤时看到其带来的恶果
you see the negative results when you step on the scale.
所以当你走向冰箱去拿出另一盒
So, when you go to the freezer to grab another one,
你应该记住那不幸的恶果并忍♥住欲望
you should remember that negative consequence and resist.
但你却没有
But you don't.
为什么
Why?
因为你忘不了那种快♥感♥
Because you can't forget the rush of pleasure,
因为你的伏核充满了多巴胺
the dopamine that floods your nucleus accumbens,
所以你还是拿了
and you reach for the closest one.
忍♥不住去重复危险动作很容易
Compulsively repeating dangerous behavior is easy.
打破这个模式才困难
Breaking those patterns is hard.
我们是否至少能认出这样的症状呢
Can we at least recognize the symptoms?
谢尔比·库尔森
天然有机
承认我们的错误
Admit our mistakes
试图翻过新的神经叶
and try to turn over a new neurological leaf?
如果说过去是序幕
If the past is prologue,
那么我们的手稿是用永固油墨书写的吗
is our script written in permanent ink?
我们是否能从过去学到经验
Can we learn from our history...
还是我们注定只能重蹈覆辙
or are we doomed to repeat it?
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表