剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
-这什么玩意儿 -羊角面包
- What the hell is this? - A croissant.
我想你在巴黎也许喜欢上它了
I figured maybe you acquired a taste for them in Paris.
我不在的这段时间
Did you develop a case of retrograde amnesia
你得了逆行性失忆症吗
while I was gone?
你知道我不吃面粉做的东西
You know I don't eat white flour.
天呐 我真是个白♥痴♥
God, I am such an idiot.
有自知之明是好事
Oh, a little self-knowledge is a good thing.
你现在最不需要的恐怕就是
The last thing you probably want right now
能让你想起巴黎的东西
is a reminder of Paris.
我是说 你的心被伤透了
I mean, you got your heart ripped out.
一定痛苦死了
Must hurt like hell.
抱歉 博士
I'm sorry, doc.
如果你想找人谈谈心
Uh, if you need someone to talk to --
把我的柚子拿来就行了
Just bring me my damn grapefruit.
你在笑什么
Why the hell are you smiling?
你回来我太高兴了
I am just so happy that you are back.
怎么这么殷勤
What's the occasion?
那是因为你不吃早餐
The occasion is you're a monster
脾气就特别差
when you skip breakfast.
吃吧
Now eat.
你今天早上不是要出庭吗
Don't you have court this morning?
是 但我只是陪同
Yeah, but I'm only riding shotgun.
琳达做开案陈述
Linda's doing the opening.
你的小徒弟怎么样了
How is your young protege?
我呕心沥血地在教啊
Teaching her everything I know.
那很快你就可以解脱了
Oh, so you'll be done in no time.
每盒都有惊喜
Surprise in every box.
你太费心了
You shouldn't have.
看看 漂亮极了
Look at that. It's absolutely beautiful.
而且很好吃
Tasteful, you know.
我们既然已经和好了 你想没想过
Now that we're back, have you put any thought
我们什么时候结婚呀
into when you want to get hitched?
春天 还是夏天
Springtime? Summer?
十二点半怎么样
How about 12:30?
什么
What?
今天十二点半吗
Like... today at 12:30?
为什么不行 我们午休的时候
Why not? We can just get
让斯凯隆法官宣布我们结婚就行了
Judge Scanlon to do it on our lunch break.
你不想举♥行♥婚礼仪式吗
You don't want a wedding?
我们要做什么 订个搅拌机吗
What are we gonna do? Register for a blender?
发一堆结婚请柬
Send out a bunch of paper invites?
很污染环境的
Those are bad for the environment.
我们有搅拌机了
We already have a blender,
而且我们已经结过婚了
and we've already been married,
所以 直接走起吧
so... let's just do it.
那就十二点半吧
12:30 it is.
十二点半
12:30.
我是瑞恩
Ryan.
不是吧
You got to be kidding me.
天呐
Oh, man.
怎么了
What's up?
今早我们要出庭的专家
The expert we were gonna put up this morning
急诊进医院了 阑尾炎
just got rushed to the hospital -- appendicitis.
维尔德法官是绝对
And there's virtually no chance
不会批准我们诉讼延期的
Judge Weld will grant us a continuance.
那你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
再找一位专家
Get another expert.
你胖了
"You've gained weight."
你看起来很憔悴
"You look tired."
你的发型是怎么了
"What the hell is going on with your hair?"
无论你这一天有多么开心
It doesn't matter how well your day is going.
冷不丁一句简短的评价
All it takes is one little off-hand comment
就能毁掉它 对吧
to ruin it, right?
那是因为大脑
That's because the brain is hardwired
记忆负面影响的能力天生就比
to remember the negative interactions
记忆正面影响的能力强
better than the positive ones.
但是最新发现表明
But recent discoveries suggest
大脑的上层区域
that the higher regions of the brain
可以控制下层区域的运作
can actually modify how the lower regions function,
所以我们可以持续集中地运用
that we can use our intention and our attention
自我意志和注意力
in sustained, focused ways
来克服大脑的负面偏见
to overcome the brain's negative bias
这样我们就可以自己控制
so that it can be within our control
负面体验对自我的影响
to determine how bad experiences affect us.
也就是说 除非你被确诊了抑郁症
In other words, unless you're clinically depressed,
否则快乐与否
being unhappy...
是可以自控的
may, in fact, be a choice.
丹尼尔 你还好吗 兄弟
Daniel. How you feeling, buddy?
你看起来很憔悴
You look tired.
-我很好 -真的
- I'm fine. - Really?
"冷颊何惨然 一吻寒更添
"Pale is thy cheek and cold, colder thy kiss --
日后伤心事 此刻已预言"[拜伦的诗]
Truly that hour foretold sorrow to this."
你没事吧 保罗
Are you okay, Paul?
米兰达 她伤了你的心
Miranda. She got you right here, man.
我们内心都有柔软之处
We all have a soft spot in our hearts
留给第一个真爱
for that first great love.
而你在同一个地方跌倒两次
And you've had two bites at that apple,
两次都摔得很重 那一定很痛苦
and they both turned sour -- it's got to be painful.
真正的痛苦是听你毁拜伦勋爵的诗
What's painful is listening to you mangle Lord Byron.
幸运的是 我知道该怎么抚慰受伤的心
Luckily, I've got just the cure for an aching heart.
请告诉我这些对话都是幻觉
Please tell me I'm hallucinating this entire conversation.
-啪啪 -啥啥
- Putt-putt. - What-what?
迷你高尔夫 你和我 伙计
Mini golf -- you and me, buddy,
十八洞球场 带瀑布和风车的
and 18 glorious holes o-of waterfalls and windmills.
我为什么要浪费时间
Why would I want to waste my time
去玩什么运动的迷你版
playing a mini version of a game?
这就是传说中的"无意义"吗
That's already the definition of pointless?
无意义就是意义所在
Pointless is the point.
分散一下注意力
Take your mind off of things.
怎么样 丹尼小子
What do you say, Danny boy?
首先 不要叫我丹尼小子
I say, "A" Don't call me "Danny boy,"
其次 我没空
And, "B," I can't.
显然我有活儿了
Apparently, I already have an appointment.
这是塞勒斯·德纳姆 顶级恶棍
Meet Cyrus Dunham -- grade-A scumbag.
在网上钓年轻天真的姑娘
Trolled for young, naive girls on the internet,
骗到芝加哥 让她们染上毒瘾
lured them to Chicago, got them hooked on drugs,
把她们锁在汽车旅馆的破房♥间里
locked them in seedy motel rooms,
拳打脚踢
beat the crap out of them,
还逼她们当妓♥女♥
and forced them into prostitution.
听起来真是个恶棍
Sounds like a real catch.
他面临八项性♥交♥易指控
He's facing eight counts of sex trafficking.
只有一个姑娘
Only one of the girls
有勇气出庭指认他
is brave enough to testify against him.
其他人都拒绝了
The rest refused.
你没说可以提供保护吗
You didn't offer them protection?
当然说了 但是她们说
Of course we did, but they claim
她们爱着塞勒斯 他从没伤害过她们
that they're in love with Cyrus, that he never hurt them,
还说对他的指控是不公平的
and that he's being unfairly prosecuted.
对囚禁她们的人的非理性同情
Irrational empathy with the captor
甚至不惜为其辩护
to the point of defending him.
听上去像是典型的斯德哥尔摩综合症
Sounds like classic Stockholm Syndrome.
这正是我们的专家证人
Which is exactly what our expert witness
本该在今天上午庭审中说的话
was going to say at trial this morning,
不过他的阑尾掉链子了
until his appendix blew up.
我不能就这么掺合进来
Well, I can't just jump in.
我都没跟受害者聊过
I haven't interviewed the victims.
我们只要你告诉陪审团什么是斯德哥尔摩综合症
We only need you to educate the jury about Stockholm Syndrome.
你完全不用谈论本案的细节
You don't need to talk about the specifics of the case at all.
上次你让我去作证
The last time you put me on the stand,
结果把我当精神分♥裂♥症病人赶了出去
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表