剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
而如果不是因为你的小诡计
And if it hadn't been for your little plot,
谢尔比就不会死了
Shelby would still be alive.
所以即使不是你勒死了她
So even though you didn't strangle her,
你的行为也属于重罪谋杀
you are still on the hook for felony murder.
这主意又不是我想的
Whoa, whoa. None of this was my idea.
我只是听从指令的而已
I was just following orders.
是布莱恩·麦格拉思的指令吗
From Brian McGrath?
是的
Yeah.
这整件事都是他的主意
The whole thing was his idea.
不幸的是
Well, unfortunately,
那就是我们所说的无差异区别
that is what we call a distinction without a difference.
你还是完蛋了
You're still going down.
除非 当然啦 要是你愿意合作
Unless, of course, you want to cooperate...
帮助我们立案指控他
help us build a case against him.
听着 事情不该如此的
Look, it was never supposed to go down the way it did.
我只不过要拍点照片
I was just gonna take a few photos.
谢尔比几周以来一直在跟唐尼调情
Shelby had been flirting with Donnie for weeks.
但他一直不上钩
He wasn't taking the bait.
所以她就用了些手段
So she got a little help.
你是说她给他下药了
You mean she drugged him.
是的
Yes.
之后呢
Then what happened?
我知道她肯定能把他弄回公♥寓♥
I knew she'd be able to get him back to the apartment,
所以我就先去了那里 布置好了一切
so I went ahead and got set up.
你舒舒服服的待在这
Now you get nice and comfortable.
我给你来点表演
And I'm gonna give you a little show.
这人马上就要享受人生最完美的性♥爱♥
Guy was about to get the best sex of his life,
结果他却睡着了
but he falls asleep.
然后呢
And then?
然后嘛...
Well, then...
这下我要怎么办
What the hell am I supposed to do now?
我让她继续 搞得像真有其事的样子
I told her to keep going. Try and make it look real.
于是几分钟后 我得到了我想要的东西
So, after a couple minutes, I had what I needed.
然后我就离开了
So I split.
听着 我已经说了你需要知道的事
Look, I told you what you needed to know.
现在可以谈条件了吗
Do I get my deal now?
谢谢你 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
为你所做的一切
For everything.
你只要微笑点头就好了 我的搭档
Just smile and nod, partner.
他永远不会知道你差点
He'll never know how close you were
就把他推上了绞架
to hanging that noose around his neck.
唐尼
Donnie.
不用担心别人看见你和我在一起
Hey, don't worry about being seen with me.
我已经洗脱谋杀的嫌疑了
I was cleared of the murder charges.
我听说了 真替你高兴
I heard. And I'm glad for you.
希望这意味着你的竞选能有一个新的开始
I wish this meant a fresh start for the campaign,
但这桩丑闻多少会造成一些污点
but I think the scandal's gonna leave a little bit of a stain.
只要把这套西装送去干洗店
But you take that suit the dry cleaner,
之后挂在柜子里
hang it in your closet.
几年后你再穿上它 我们可以再试一次
A couple years from now, put it back on, we'll try again.
我其实对如何挽救
I'm not really interested
我的政♥治♥生涯并不感兴趣 麦格拉思
in resurrecting my political career, McGrath.
我更想毁了你的
I'd much rather destroy yours.
布莱恩·麦格拉思 你因涉嫌重罪谋杀
Brian McGrath, you're under arrest for felony murder,
故意伤害罪及恐吓罪被逮捕
aggravated battery, and intimidation.
你试试看
Take your best shot.
这案子站不住脚的
None of it will stick.
这又不是犯罪
It's not a crime.
只是成年人之间一点搂搂抱抱而已
It's a little nocturnal cuddling between consenting adults.
爸 鲁比有老年痴呆症
Dad, Ruby has Alzheimer's.
我还有呢
So do I.
那你也不能就这么
Still, you can't just go around
利用她现在的状态 就为了和她滚床单
exploiting her condition so you can get in her pants.
就算她把我当成了别人
What difference does it make
这又有什么关系呢
if she confuses me for somebody else?
我们能让对方开心
We make each other happy.
事情都到了这一步了 还有什么关系呢
At this stage of the game, what else matters?
因为记不得伤心 所以就是无所谓了吗
So it's okay as long as nobody remembers enough to get hurt?
你才是那个伤害了鲁比感情的人
You're the one that hurt Ruby's feelings.
我告诉她我儿子是世界上
I told her that my son was the one person in the world
最不会把她当做疯婆子的人
that would never write her off as a crazy old lady
但听了她的故事之后 你就是这么做的
once you heard her story, and that's exactly what you did.
好吧 我去道歉
Okay, fine. I'll -- I'll apologize.
不 你想补偿她吗
No. You want to make it up to her?
带上你那个漂亮的联调局小妞去鲁比家
Take your pretty FBI lady over to Ruby's house
去找桑尼·库南
and look for Sonny Coonan.
竞选的事 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about the campaign.
我很清楚它对你有多重要
I do know how much it meant to you.
这是吉莱斯皮的夙愿
Gillespie's wanted this for years.
-他会是个好市议员 -他出轨了
- He'll be a good alderman. - Guy cheated on his wife.
犯错是人之常情 凯特
People make mistakes, Kate.
我更倾向于不因为一个错误就取消他们
I'd like to think that doesn't disqualify them
做一个好人的资格
from being considered good people.
我很抱歉 唐
I'm so sorry, Don.
你当时很需要我 我却没有给你信任
You needed me, and I didn't believe in you.
我知道让你信任我也不容易
I know it couldn't have been easy,
我也知道当时的情况看起来很糟
and I know how bad things looked.
但除了我犯过的那一个错误外
But with the exception of one mistake,
我一直都是全力支持你的
the truth is, I've always had your back.
但你却没有支持我 这的确很令人伤心
And it really hurt knowing you didn't have mine.
我们还能和好吗
Are we gonna be okay?
还记得那些可以允许重新来过的日子吗
Remember when we were allowed to have do-overs?
童年是多么神奇啊
Weren't they magical when we were kids?
如果你不喜欢某件事的结果 比如
You know, if you didn't like the way things turned out on the --
比如打棒球时 你可以要求重新来过
on the baseball field, you just asked for a do-over,
当做之前的三振出局从来没发生过
and it was like the strikeout never happened.
不幸的是 现实生活要严峻得多
Unfortunately, life is less accommodating.
我们经历的每一刻
Every moment we experience
都会在大脑中留下永恒的印记
leaves a permanent imprint on our brains,
决定了我们之后感知人和事物的模式
shaping how we perceive things and people in the future.
这叫做内隐记忆
It's called implicit memory,
它时刻提醒着我们要小心
and it's constantly reminding us to be careful.
我们能信任谁
Who can we trust?
我们什么时候是安全的
When are we safe?
我们能做到什么
And what are we capable of?
当然 生活中保持谨慎是有好处的
Of course, there are benefits to a cautious approach to life.
有人吗
Hello?
-喂 -有人吗
- Hello? - Hello?
能帮助我们躲避那些让自己不开心...
Helps us to avoid the things that make us unhappy...
或者难过...
or sick...
或者让自己陷入危险的事情
or put us in danger.
但有一种危险
But there's one danger
是我们的内隐记忆帮不上忙的
that our implicit memory can't help us with.
造成这种危险的原因是我们的偏见
And that's the danger that our biases
导致我们无法看清事情的真♥相♥
can prevent us from seeing things as they really are.
丹尼尔
Daniel!
未完待续
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表