剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
她进来的时候颤抖得很厉害
She was pretty shaken up when she came in.
看上去她已经哭了很久
Looked like she'd been crying awhile.
她把婴儿递给我就走了
I mean, she just handed me the baby and left.
于是你就打给了儿童家庭服务部
So you called DCFS?
是的
Yeah.
不过社工得过一会才能到
But took awhile for the social worker to get here.
所以我就抱着这婴儿 想让他安静
So I just held the baby, tried to keep him calm.
这是我见过的最可爱的小东西了
Cutest little bugger I ever saw.
那么之后发生了什么
So then what happened?
接下来 我只知道
Well, next thing I know,
他妈妈又回来了
his mom comes walking back through the door.
-她说了什么 -说她犯了个错
- What did she say? - That she made a mistake,
她之所以把孩子给我
that she'd given him to me
是因为觉得再也受不了了
because she was feeling overwhelmed.
她跟家人谈过了 他们也会帮她的
She talked to her family, and they were gonna help her out.
-那么你做了什么 -我还能做什么
- So what did you do? - What could I do?
我为她感到遗憾
I felt sorry for her.
她显然是经历了一段痛苦的时光
She was obviously going through a hard time.
而我知道一旦她的孩子被登入系统
And I knew that once her kid was in the system,
她得花好久才能把他要回来
she's gonna have a hell of a time getting him back.
我就把那孩子还给她了
So I gave him back.
但你已经给儿童家庭服务部打电♥话♥了
But you had already called DCFS.
-我是说 -我知道
- I mean -- - I know.
我知道 是我做得不对
I know. I screwed up.
我应该拖住她
I should have stalled her
等到社工来了再说
till the social worker got here.
我只是不想给她制♥造♥更多的困难
I just didn't want to make things harder on her.
那孩子出什么事了吗
Did something bad happen to that baby?
如果露西因为惊慌
If Lucy had some sort of a scare
而促使她遗弃了自己的孩子
that prompted her to give up her baby,
但她之后又回来
but then she came back
说她家人答应会帮助她 那么也许
saying that family promised to help, then maybe --
也许 也许她指的是她妈妈
Maybe she was talking about her mom.
也许她确实同意让她代管了
Maybe she did agree to let her babysit.
我是说 她杀死
I mean, it's not inconceivable
自己的外孙并不是不可能的事
that she killed her own grandchild.
这可能引发了露西的精神问题
Which would have triggered Lucy's psychosis.
但之后呢 妈妈杀死了女儿 为什么
But then what? Mother kills daughter? Why?
要么就是她担心露西
Well, either she was nervous that Lucy
会把她杀害欧文的事告诉警方
would tell the cops she killed Owen
要么就是跟那玩偶有关
or it was about the doll.
好吧 我没理解
Okay, you lost me there.
别忘了 玩偶失踪了
Well, don't forget, it's missing.
它相当值钱呢
And it's worth a lot of money.
我去网上和当地当铺查一下
I'll scour the internet and the local pawnshops,
看看最亲爱的妈妈会不会在卖♥♥小孩
see if mommy dearest might be trying to sell it.
乐维基
Lewicki!
乐维基
Lewicki!
乐维基
Lewicki!
乐维基
Lewicki!
你叫我吗 博士
You -- you -- you calling for me, Doc?
对 就是我叫你
Yes, I'm calling you.
我需要你帮我照顾这个孩子
I need some help here with this baby.
什么孩子 博士
What baby, Doc?
没事 回去睡觉吧 乐维基
Nothing. Go -- go back to bed, Lewicki.
你做噩梦了
You're having a nightmare.
要么就是我做噩梦了
Or I am.
他不会咬人的
It's not gonna bite.
天知道我这个精神分♥裂♥的大脑
Who knows where my schizophrenic brain
-究竟想干什么 -别这么说
- is gonna take this. - Oh, please.
某种程度上 你想当个父亲
On some level, you want to be a father,
不然你就不会幻想出一个孩子了
or you wouldn't be hallucinating a baby.
就是因为这个
The very fact that I am
才让我觉得做父亲是件不安全的事
is exactly why it's not safe for me to be a parent.
所以你才不想要孩子吗
Is that why you don't want kids?
因为你觉得不安全吗
Because you don't think it's safe?
我永远不会原谅自己 如果...
I could never forgive myself if --
-如果什么 -一定要我说出来吗
- If what? - I have to spell it out for you?
某一天我和我的孩子正在院子里玩接球
M-m-me and junior are playing catch in the yard one day
突然我就开始和一个
and -- and suddenly I start talking
脑子里幻想出的东西交谈起来
to a figment of my imagination
就在这时我的孩子追着球到了马路上
while my child chases a ball into the street.
或者我把孩子交给保姆照顾
Or -- or I-I leave my kid with a babysitter
然后发生了可怕的事
and thing horrible happens
因为我雇的这个保姆只是我幻想出来的
because the sitter I hired was all in my head.
丹尼尔 你现在已经很好地
Daniel, you've done a great job
研究出一套保护自身安全的应对策略
at developing coping strategies to keep yourself safe.
如果你真的想当个父亲 也许可以领养
If you really want to be a dad, maybe you can adopt.
真是个好主意
Yeah. That's a great idea.
年近五旬的单身精神分♥裂♥教授诚心求领养
Psychotic single professor in his late 40s looking to adopt.
我觉得你对自己太苛刻了
I think you're being hard on yourself.
你太不现实了
And you are being unrealistic.
孩子的事想都别想
A baby is out of the question.
那你为什么要幻想出一个孩子来呢
Then why are you hallucinating one?
也许我的大脑是想告诉我什么
Maybe my brain's just trying to tell me something.
什么
What?
你想告诉我什么
What are you trying to tell me?
对 你是很会卖♥♥萌
Yeah, yeah, you're very good at being cute,
但这对我没有什么帮助
but I'm gonna need more help than that.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
你是很可爱
You're a very cute baby
圆圆的头 跟身材不成比例的大眼睛
with a head and eyes too large for your body,
现在我的确被你吸引了
and right now, I can't help but feel attached
因为你让多巴胺在我的伏核里疯狂分泌
because you're causing dopamine to flood my nucleus accumbens.
我知道可爱的科学依据是什么
I know all about the science of cuteness,
你这个蛊惑人心的小妖精
you manipulative, little runt.
你存在的本质
The very essence of your survival
就是你能激起
lies in your ability to stimulate
你周围人基因里自带的
the genetically programmed protective mechanisms
保护机制
of those around you.
但这对我没用
Well, it's not gonna work.
怎么回事
What's going on?
请出来
Please step outside.
不 除非你告诉我...
No. Not until you tell me --
请不要让我们难做
Do not make this any harder than it needs to be.
出来
Step outside.
上帝啊 求你拦住他们
Oh, my God. Please stop them.
别 求你别带走我们的孩子
Please. Please don't take our baby.
这不是你们的孩子
It's not your baby.
我和艾玛试了好多年都没能有孩子
Emma and I tried for years to get pregnant.
试管婴儿 生育药物都试过了
IVF, fertility drugs.
我们有时甚至还想到过代♥孕♥
We even considered a surrogate at one point.
然后露西出现在了消防站
Then Lucy comes walking up to the station.
她告诉我她从没想过
She told me that she never thought
她会伤害自己的孩子
she'd be capable of harming her own baby,
但一个小时前
but an hour earlier,
她差点就要疯狂摇晃他
she found herself on the verge of shaking him.
我告诉她她不一定要抛下这个孩子
And I told her she didn't have to give up the baby,
她可以寻求帮助
that she could get help,
重要的是 她并没有伤害她的孩子
that the important part here was that she didn't harm her baby.
她说她不敢冒这个风险
She said that she -- she couldn't take any chances.
她就这么走了
She just took off.
她一走我就打电♥话♥给儿童家庭服务部
I called DCFS as soon as she left.
然后你就坐在那等着 看着欧文
Then you sat there waiting, staring at Owen,
想象着他如果在寄养家庭里生活会怎么样
thinking about the life that he'd have in foster care.
你怎么说来着
What'd you say that?
你见到的最可爱的小东西吗
The cutest, little bugger you ever saw?
我做不到
I couldn't take it.
他应该有一个稳定的家庭
He deserves stability
有爱他的父母
and a mother and father who love him.
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表