剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
You didn't answer the question.
凯特跟着我不会幸福的
I could never be any good for Kate,
只要我还生着病
not with my condition.
胡说
That's nonsense.
你会是个很好的丈夫
You would be a great husband.
无意冒犯 妈妈
No offense, mom,
可每每谈到对好丈夫的界定
but when it comes to what qualifies as a good husband,
你的标准真的很低
you set the bar really low.
他也有风光的时候
He had his moments,
他还是位好父亲
and he was a good father.
你对他太苛刻了
You're too hard on him.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
你难道忘了那次他带着你
Have you forgotten the time
去斯科茨代尔看小熊队春训赛了吗
that he took you to the Cubs' spring training in Scottsdale?
那是个案 只此一次
That was one thing, one time.
那次当你回到家时
When you came home from that trip,
高兴得合不拢嘴
you couldn't wipe the smile off your face.
那是我见过你最开心的一次
You were the happiest I've ever seen you.
没错 你父亲不擅于显露自己的情绪
Yes, your father has trouble showing emotion,
在紧要关头也不靠谱
and he's not great in a crisis.
可在你小时候
But when you were young,
你们给对方带来了那么多快乐
the two of you made each other so happy.
对待外界 每个人都有两张面孔
We all have two faces we show the world.
不要忘了你所深爱的你父亲的那一面
Don't forget about the side of your father that you once loved.
两张面孔
Two faces.
妈 你真是个天才
Mom, you're a genius.
-为什么 -晚会儿我会解释
- Why? - I'll explain later.
但首先
But first,
让大家在客厅集♥合♥
gather everyone in the drawing room!
既然我们都是一家人
Since we're all family here,
我就有话直说了
I'm just gonna come right out and say it.
罗杰·皮尔斯是个混♥蛋♥
Roger Pierce was an asshole.
这个屋子里的每个人在某种程度上
Everyone in this room wanted to wring his neck
都想勒死他 我从未见过这个人
at some point or another. I never met the guy,
但如果见过 我肯定也想那么做
but I'm pretty sure if I had, I'd want to do the same.
问题是 谁在冲动下行动了
The question is, who acted on that impulse?
谁是杀害罗杰的凶手
Who was Roger's killer?
爸爸
Dad!
晚饭时罗杰辱骂我
You threatened Roger with great bodily harm
你威胁要伤害他
when he insulted me at dinner,
这个细节在我跟莫雷蒂探员询问你时
a detail you conveniently left out
恰巧被你忽略掉了
when Agent Moretti and I interviewed you.
他有阿尔茨海默症
He has Alzheimer's.
在这儿他没有
Not here he doesn't.
在枪杀发生时
Dad also lied about where he was
老爸对他在哪儿也撒了谎
at the time of the shooting.
他没有在楼上睡觉
He wasn't upstairs in bed,
因为女仆西莉亚看到他在厨房♥
because Celia the maid saw him in the kitchen.
所以可能是他杀了罗杰
So he could have killed Roger.
是的
Yes.
但他没有
But he didn't.
我亲爱的母亲情愿撒谎来保护我的父亲
My dear mother was willing to lie to protect my father.
谁知道谋杀发生时她在哪里
Who knows where she was at the time of the murder?
但她跟詹姆斯·皮尔斯结婚三十年了
But the woman was married to James Pierce for 30 years.
如果她从未想要杀了詹姆斯
If she never tried to off him,
她自然也不会在只认识罗杰
she certainly wouldn't have killed Roger
几个小时后就杀了他
after only knowing him for a few hours.
我父母都有机会可以杀了罗杰
Both my parents had the opportunity to kill Roger,
但他们都没有足够的动机
but neither one had a strong enough motive,
这就使女仆西莉亚的行为非常可疑
which makes the actions of Celia the maid very curious.
她是最开始把矛头
She's the one who pointed the investigation at my parents
指向我父母的人
in the first place.
聪明地分散了我的注意力 但为什么
A clever distraction, but why?
我妈看到罗杰在后楼梯对西莉亚动手动脚
My mother saw Roger groping Celia in the back staircase
就在他死前的几个小时
hours before his death,
强迫一位卑微的仆人
forcing himself on a subservient employee --
而这个女仆现在神秘地失踪了
an employee who has mysteriously gone missing.
如果西莉亚是凶手
If Celia is the killer,
那你还在这儿跟我们滔滔不绝干嘛
then what the hell are you lecturing us about?
难道你不应该在外面找她吗
Shouldn't you be outside, trying to find her?
不 因为我知道西莉亚在哪儿
No, because I know exactly where Celia is.
有没有人觉得很奇怪
Does anybody find it strange
西莉亚和爱丽丝
that Celia and Alice
从未在同一时间出现在同一个房♥间内
were never in the same room at the same time?
并且有没有人跟我一样觉得很有趣
And do any of you find it as interesting as I do
西莉亚是爱丽丝的变位词
that Celia is an anagram of Alice?
西莉亚字母变位后成爱丽丝
这证明不了什么
That doesn't prove anything.
是 证明不了什么
No, it doesn't.
但这可以
But this does.
我在爱丽丝的房♥间找到这些
I found these in Alice's room.
谁说戏剧表演学位没用的
Who says a theater degree is useless?
为什么爱丽丝要假扮成一个女仆
Why would Alice want to impersonate a maid?
这与什么扭曲的性癖好有关吗
Is it some kind of kinky sex thing?
不 爱丽丝需要某个人
No, Alice needed someone,
某个没有利害关系的人
a disinterested party,
为她和她的情人创造不在场证据
to create an alibi for her and her lover,
这个情人使她认识到
A lover she took when she realized
她跟罗杰的婚姻是个错误
that her marriage to Roger was a mistake --
她与情人一起谋划杀了罗杰
a lover with whom she plotted to kill Roger
这样她就可以用人身保险的钱
so that she could shop to her heart's content
随心所欲了
with the life-insurance money.
所以爱丽丝既是杀人犯又是个荡♥妇♥吗
So Alice is a murderer and a slut?
不 她只是个荡♥妇♥
No. She's just a slut.
真正的凶手是爱丽丝的情人
The real killer is Alice's lover --
她的公公 杰克
her father-in-law, Jack.
那太离谱了
That's outrageous.
离谱吗 是的 是事实吗 是
Outrageous? Yes. Untrue? No.
杰克雇了西莉亚周末来工作
Jack was the one who hired Celia for the weekend,
也就是说他知道西莉亚的真实身份
which means he knew who she really was.
而当母亲看到罗杰对西莉亚动手动脚时
And while mother saw Roger groping Celia,
是杰克把他拉开的
it was Jack who pulled him off.
他要知道西莉亚就是爱丽丝
Now, why would he do that
罗杰的妻子 那为什么还要那么做呢
if he knew that Celia was really Alice, Roger's wife?
因为杰克深爱着爱丽丝
Because Jack is in love with Alice
而爱丽丝也爱着他
and she is in love with him.
你 你真的跟别人说的一样疯
You -- you really are as crazy as everyone says.
这个周末就是你的主意 杰克叔叔
This whole weekend was your idea, Uncle Jack.
你知道如果罗杰在三十五岁前死掉
You knew that if Roger died before his 35th birthday
他信托基金里的钱就会退还给你
the money in his trust would revert to you.
但更重要的是 没有了罗杰
But, more importantly, with Roger out of the way,
你跟爱丽丝就能在一起了
you and Alice could finally be together.
是你扣动扳机杀了罗杰
You are the one who pulled that trigger.
天哪
Oh, my God.
杰克杀了自己的儿子 罗杰
Jack killed his own son -- Roger.
是的
Yes.
经典的
A classic
乡村宅邸神秘谋杀
country-house murder mystery
跟我最喜欢的阿加莎·克里斯蒂小说一样
just like my favorite Agatha Christie book.
丹尼尔 那不是一本书
Daniel, that's not a book.
护照
Passport?
我得跟凯特谈谈
I have to talk to Kate.
丹尼尔 你想...
Daniel, what are you trying...
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
凯特 凯特 凯特
Kate, Kate...Kate.
莫雷蒂探员 他在找你
Agent Moretti, he's asking for you.
丹尼尔 我在这儿
Daniel, I'm here.
没事儿的 我在听
It's okay. I'm -- I'm listening.
慢慢来
Just take your time.
罗杰
Roger...
杰克的
Jack's...
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表