剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
那可真是个糟糕的方法
That's a pretty screwed-up way of doing it.
也许你父亲
Well, maybe your father
不知道还能用别的什么方法跟你说话
doesn't know any other way to talk to you.
那肯定的
That's for sure.
这可以是一个让你俩修复关系的好机会
This could be a chance to repair your relationship with him.
丹尼尔 你来这干什么
Daniel, what are you doing here?
我想跟我父亲谈谈
I want to talk to my father.
他这会儿不在
No, he's not here right now.
他早上出门买♥♥百吉饼去了
He went out for bagels this morning,
到现在还没回来
and he hasn't come back.
那就下一次吧
Well, another time, maybe.
不 等等
No. Wait, wait, please.
我很高兴你能来
I'm actually glad you're here.
你能... 进来待会儿吗
Can you... come in for a minute?
我试过打他电♥话♥ 但是他忘带手♥机♥了
I tried calling him, but he forgot his cellphone.
-我觉得他迷路了 -我爸
- I think he's lost. - My father?
在我认识的所有人里他方向感最好
He's got the best sense of direction of anyone I know.
不 最近不行了
No, not lately.
有时候他 在我们开车的时候他会弄不清路
Sometimes he... he gets mixed up when we're driving places.
我要是说什么 他就会很生气
And if I say anything, he gets very defensive.
突然的 他就有了暴脾气
Suddenly, he has this... this terrible temper.
好吧 也许是因为
Well, that... he might be having
他的心脏病药的不良反应
a reaction to his heart medication.
你觉得可能是这个原因吗
Do... do you think that could be it?
有...
It...
我去拿来给你看看
Let me get it so you can take a look.
好的
Sure.
你好 有人在家吗
Hello. Anybody home?
什么 你在跟踪我吗
What, are you following me?
是你刚才让我找你父亲的
You just told me to talk to your father.
他不在这
Well, he's not here.
很高兴遇见你了
Well, I'm glad I ran into you.
我已经找到了一对夫妇
I think I already found a couple
想要买♥♥你的房♥子
who wants to make an offer on your house!
我跟你说了 我没兴趣
I told you I'm not interested!
-你在跟我说话吗 -什么
- Are you talking to me? - What?
不
No...
没错 β受体阻滞剂有时候能影响意识
Yeah, beta-blockers can sometimes cause confusion.
我真的很担心他
I'm really worried about him.
你能帮我找到他吗
Can you help me find him?
温迪 我们已经几年没联♥系♥了
Wendy, I-I haven't been in touch with him in years.
我根本不知道他会去哪里
I haven't the faintest idea where he might have gone.
丹尼尔 你还记得房♥地♥产♥的第一法则吗
Remember the first rule of real estate, Daniel.
所在地 所在地 所在地
Location, location, location?
所在地 你在说什么
Location? What are you talking about?
我知道他在哪里了
I think I know where he is.
去吧博士 我们在这里等你
Go ahead, Doc. We'll wait here for you.
你改变主意了
You changed your mind.
你想要那套房♥子了
You want the house.
我不是为了房♥子来的 爸爸
That's not why I'm here, Dad.
你还记得我们在这里玩投接球的游戏吗
Hey, do you remember when we had the backstop out there
你总是会模仿厄尔尼·班克斯[棒球球员]
and you used to pretend to be Ernie Banks?
一玩就几个小时
I'd pitch to you for hours?
我记得你扔了三个球给我
The way I remember it, you tossed me three pitches,
接了个电♥话♥ 然后就走了
took a phone call, and never came back.
你忘记了 我却记忆犹新
You've forgotten. I remember it like yesterday.
你来这里干什么 爸爸
What are you doing here, dad?
怎么 我回自己家还需要许可吗
What, do I need permission to visit my own house?
你妻子很担心你
Your wife was worried.
你至少该打个电♥话♥ 告诉她你在哪里
You could have called, let her know where you were.
-不关你的事 -你迷路了 对吗
- It's none of your business. - You got lost, didn't you?
你自己不认路
Just 'cause you can't find your way out of a paper bag
-并不代表 -爸
- doesn't mean -- - Dad.
好吧
Fine.
我想不起来新公♥寓♥在哪了
I couldn't remember where the new condo was.
你想作为联邦案件来调查吗
You want to make a federal case out of it?
你最近是不是开始丢失记忆了
Have you had trouble remembering other things lately?
恭喜你 你猜对了
Congratulations. You figured it out.
我得了老年痴呆
I have alzheimer's.
你在大脑学这门课上修到了博士吧
You must have a PhD in brain science.
-去看医生了吗 -当然去了
- You saw a doctor? - Of course I saw a doctor.
你觉得我很蠢吗
Do you think I'm an idiot?
温迪可没提这件事
Well, Wendy didn't say anything about it.
那是因为我没跟她说
Well, I didn't tell her anything about it.
这是关键
That's the point.
谁都帮不了我
There's nothing anyone can do for me.
治不好的 对吧
There's no cure, right?
现在还不行
Not yet, no.
我知道会怎样
I know the drill.
我朋友沃尔特也经历过
My friend Walter went through this.
到最后还得用上尿布
Ended up in diapers.
我会渐渐忘记生命中的一切
I'm gonna forget everything that ever happened in my life,
然后死去
and then I'll be dead.
你到底要不要这套倒霉房♥子
So do you want the damn house or don't you?
你就是为了这事吗
That's what this is about?
-什么 -你做的这一切
- What? - This -- this is all some
都是想利用苦肉计求我原谅
grand gesture to earn my forgiveness
免得你忘记了一切吗
before you're too far gone to care?
你可真行
Oh, there you go!
我忘了你有多么偏执
I forget that you're a paranoid!
温迪 带我回家
Wendy. Take me home.
-还没找到乔什·奥黑尔吗 -没有
- Still no sign of Josh O'hare? - Not yet.
我们监视着他父亲的手♥机♥
We're monitoring his father's phones,
监视着他家
surveilling his house.
乔什藏的挺深
Josh is keeping his head down,
不过我们得到了网络技术的帮助 你看
but we did get a little help from cyber. Check this out.
老化了20年
Added 20 years.
没错 我们在做传♥单♥
Yeah. We're making up fliers.
不过我告诉你
I'll tell you one thing, though,
我绝对不让他们碰我的照片
they're never getting their hands on my picture.
我不想知道老了什么样
I do not want to know.
你会像今天一样美丽
You will be just as beautiful as you are today.
再来点盐和胡椒
I'll have a little salt and pepper.
我们将是芝加哥最美的50岁情侣之一
We'll be the sexiest 50-something couple in Chicago.
说到这个 你有没有确认一下
Hmm, speaking of, did you find out
圣玛丽教堂的预约弄好了没
if we got the date that we wanted at St. Mary's?
帕特神父说他会负责的
Father Pat says he'll book it
撤婚手续完成之后就进行
as soon as the annulment goes through.
好吧 你也知道我是个很虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
Okay, now, I'm a good Catholic -- you know this --
但是你不觉得这件事有点匪夷所思吗
but doesn't it strike you as a little bit absurd
我们离过婚 所以教堂不让我们举♥行♥婚礼
that the church won't marry us because we've been divorced,
但又可以通过办理撤婚手续
yet they're granting us an annulment
假装我们从没结过婚
so we can pretend that we were never married in the first place
这样又能再顺利结婚
just so we can get married all over again?
如果是为了娶你
I'd get divorced and annulled a hundred times
我愿意撤无数次婚
if it means I get to marry you again.
是我
Moretti.
我马上就到
I'll be there right away.
芝加哥警署在南部地区
CPD's got a burning car
一个废弃车♥库♥里发现了一辆起火的车
in an abandoned garage on the south side.
-那又如何 -起火的还有大约几十万美金
- So, what? - Got about a half a million bucks on fire, too,
都是芝加哥联邦银行的
all of it in Chicago Federal Bank wrappers.
看来有人忘记拿东西了
Looks like somebody forgot something.
你们能把后备箱打开吗
Can you guys pop the trunk?
-鲨鱼项链 -没错
- Shark necklace. - Yep.
看来我们不用搞什么传♥单♥了
Looks like we don't have to print up those fliers,
不过我们需要DNA和牙医记录
though we probably still need DNA and dental records
来证明这是乔什
to prove it's Josh.
如果凶手不是为了钱
So, if the killer didn't want the money,
那动机又是什么
then what's the motive?
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表