剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
我昨晚看了你们关于
I read your papers on
周围神经病变的论文
peripheral neuropathy yesterday.
我生命里宝贵的五小时就这么消逝了
Five precious hours of my life that I'll never get back.
记住事实然后用两千个精心斟酌的字
Memorizing facts and then regurgitating them
重复出来并不是科学 同学们
in 2,000 carefully crafted words is not science, people,
那叫临时抱佛脚
it's intellectual bulimia.
真正的科学源于我们对未知的探索
Real science happens when we explore what we don't know.
伽利略 居里夫人 爱因斯坦
Galileo, Curie, Einstein --
他们都有着想象力和勇气
they all had the imagination and the guts
看着一系列的事实 然后说
to look at facts and say,
"挺好的但是 这样行不行
"Okay, but... what about this?
那样呢"
and what if that?"
他们提出问题
They asked questions.
所以 不重温我们已知的知识
So, instead of revisiting what we already know,
接下来的一小时 我们来探索无知
let's spend this hour in pursuit of ignorance --
我们自己的无知
our own.
既然乐维基先生
And... since Mr. Lewicki
是无知领域的专家
is an expert in the field of ignorance,
讨论就由他来主持
he will lead the discussion.
我猜我爸又惹乱子了吧
I'm sure something is going on with my father.
但是以后
But in the future,
你能不能给我打电♥话♥
I'd appreciate it if you would call me.
-我要离开他了 -什么
- I'm leaving him. - What?
我劝他
I tried to talk to him
搬到疗养院去
about moving to an assisted-living facility.
我在贝尔蒙公园那里找到了家不错的
I found this great one in Belmont Park,
但他对我大喊大叫 让我离开他
but he screamed at me to get out of his life.
然后你就当真了 他有老年痴呆症哎
And you took that literally? The man has Alzheimer's.
他那只是在气头上
I'm sure he was upset --
他一直都在气头上 我受不了了
He's upset all the time now. I can't take it.
我的父母也是老年痴呆患者
I just went through this with both of my parents.
但至少他们对我好 你父亲太欺负人了
But at least they were nice to me. Your father is abusive.
我还有自己的生活
Look, I have my own life to live.
我知道你俩合不来
I know the two of you don't get along.
但是 给 他现在人在公♥寓♥
But here -- he's at the condo.
你得自己开门进去
You'll need them to get in.
《罪案第六感》
第三季第五集
这是什么破地方啊
What the hell is this?
我跟你说过了 爸
I already told you, dad.
你自己住在公♥寓♥里不安全 所以
It's not safe for you to stay at the condo alone, so...
所以你就带我来住这个垃圾场
So you brought me to this dump.
这垃圾场是我的家
This dump is my house.
我也不是很希望你来住
And I'm not exactly thrilled that you're here, either,
但既然你把温迪吓跑了
but since you sent Wendy running for the hills,
你只能暂时住这了
this is our only option for the time being.
温迪会回来的
Wendy will be back.
她是女人
She's a woman.
喜欢耍脾气 小题大做
Gets emotional and blows things out of proportion.
你妈是这方面的专家
Ah. Your mother was an expert in that regard.
比如她得癌症的时候吗
Like when she got cancer?
天呐 要是妈妈能再乐呵一点就好了哈
God. If only mom could have lightened up a little bit, huh?
你觉得讽刺我很有趣
Oh, you think sarcasm is funny.
至少是积极应对机制 不像你选择逃避
I think it's a healthy coping mechanism, unlike denial.
温迪不会回来了 好吗
Wendy's not coming back... okay?
你必须要找一个有人照顾你的地方
You've got to find a place to live where you'll be cared for.
我应该对她好点的
I should have been nicer to her.
我应该多努努力的
I-I should have tried harder.
是啊 你应该参加
Yeah, you should have participated
我给你报名的临床试验
in the clinical trial I signed you up for.
药物能让你情绪稳定下来
The meds would have helped with your mood,
还能 还能减缓记忆丧失
and -- and -- and slowed the memory loss.
好了 别跟我马后炮了
Okay, enough with the "I told you so."
厕所在哪
Where's the John?
感谢你腾出你的房♥间 乐维基
I appreciate you giving up your room, Lewicki.
只是暂时的 我保证
It's temporary, I promise.
我得腾出我的房♥间吗
I'm giving up my room?
我只是觉得他有自己的空间会舒适些
I just think he'll be more comfortable in his own space.
你能把那台旧电视接好吗
You know, maybe you can wire up that old TV that's in there,
他可能还要吃点红肉
and he's gonna want some kind of red meat,
所以你得去买♥♥
so you'll have to go shopping.
恕我直言 博士
No offense, Doc,
我如果要照顾两位皮尔斯家的人
but if I have to look after two Pierces,
我会自杀的
I'm going to blow my brains out.
好吧
Fine.
好吧 我自己的父亲自己照顾
Fine. My father -- my responsibility.
手纸死到哪去了
Well, where's the goddamn toilet paper?!
麻烦你去帮他一下
Give him a hand in there, will you, please?
怎么了 我得去开门
What? I got to -- I got to get the door.
凯特 谢天谢地 你有案子找我对吗
Kate. Thank God. Y-you have a case, right?
给我两秒钟拿一下东西
Just give me two seconds to get my things together.
丹尼尔 慢点 我是有案子找你
Daniel, slow down. I do have a case.
不过案子的受害人你可能认识
But it involves the murder of someone you may know.
-谁 -一个名叫兰敦·詹宁斯的神经学家
- Who? - It's a neuroscientist named Landon Jennings.
从没听说过 除非我得认识他
Never heard of him... unless that's a prerequisite
才能调查这案子 这样的话
for my involvement, in which case,
是的 我和兰敦·詹宁斯非常熟
yes, Landon Jennings and I were very close.
-兰敦·詹宁斯遇害了 -你认识他
- Landon Jennings was killed? - Did you know him?
听说过而已
Well, of him.
他是人工智能方面的先驱
He's a pioneer in artificial intelligence.
你不是要去厕所帮忙吗
Don't you have some work to do in the bathroom?
听起来你♥爸♥自己搞定了
Mm, sounds like your dad figured it out.
你♥爸♥来了 我想见见他
Your dad's here? I want to meet him.
不 你不想的
No, you don't.
我听到了一个优美的嗓音
I heard a beautiful voice,
看啊 果然声如其人
and, look, it belongs to an equally beautiful woman.
凯特·莫雷蒂 詹姆斯·皮尔斯
Kate Moretti, James Pierce.
幸会 看来我们终于知道丹尼尔
My pleasure. I, uh, see we've solved the mystery
帅气的外表究竟从何而来了
of where daniel gets his good looks.
你是丹尼尔的特别女性朋友吧
So, you're Daniel's special lady friend.
我同意了 儿子
I approve, son.
她是联调局的特别探员
She's a special agent with the FBI.
她有件案子需要我帮忙
She has a case she needs my help with.
非常赶时间 所以我们现在就得走了
It's extremely time-sensitive, so we have to go right now.
其实案子没那么赶
The case isn't that time-sensitive.
你♥爸♥很有魅力
Your dad's charming.
你也该过了因为家长害羞的年龄了吧
Plus, aren't you a little bit old to be embarrassed by a parent?
很不幸 还没
Unfortunately, no.
还有他的魅力只是错觉 相信我
And the charm's an illusion -- believe me.
你想跟我谈谈吗
Anything you want to talk about?
想啊 谈谈案子吧
Yes, I want to talk about the case.
你找我就是因为死者是神经学家吗
You brought it to me 'cause the victim's a neuroscientist?
我找你的原因跟威尔县警方
I brought it to you for the same reason
来找联调局的原因一样
the Will County Police brought it to the FBI --
看起来它是不可能案件
it doesn't seem possible.
杀死詹宁斯的凶手自♥由♥出入了一间保险室
Whoever killed Jennings got in and out of a secure safe room
然后凭空消失了
and then vanished into thin air.
密室杀人案 多谢你了
A locked-door mystery. Thank you.
我已经感觉好多了
I feel better already.
根据警方报告
According to the police report,
詹宁斯跟一名私人助理住在这里
Jennings lived here with a personal assistant.
他可以告诉乐维基点打扫的秘诀
He could give Lewicki some tips on dusting.
这地方太干净了
Place is spotless.
他出门办事 回来就发现詹宁斯博士
He came back from an errand to find Dr. Jennings...
成了这个样子
looking like this.
死因是窒息
Cause of death is asphyxiation,
但法医没任何发现
but the forensics came back blank.
没有毛发或纤维
No hairs or fibers.
只是脑后有一处重挫
Just a nasty bruise on the back of the head.
可不是什么普通挂锁
Not your average padlock.
这门是脱氧钢做的 门框是密封的
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表