剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
《罪案第六感》前情回顾
Previously on "Perception"...
不是吧 我们二十年来都没说过几句话
Really? We -- we barely speak for 20 years,
你现在又突然出现来羞辱我
and now you show up out of the blue to insult me?
恭喜你 你想对了
Congratulations. You figured it out.
我得了老年痴呆
I have alzheimer's.
-你只是迷糊了 -你觉得我迷糊吗
- You're confused. - You think I'm confused?!
拿起电♥话♥打给你妈妈
Pick up the phone and call your mother!
她会告诉你的
She'll tell you!
25年前妈就死了
Mom died 25 years ago.
不对 胡说 胡说
No, no, no, no! No!
你的女人
Your girl?
露比
Ruby.
我开车去皮尔森的老房♥子
And I drove to my old house in Pilsen.
你猜谁住在那
Guess who's living there now.
那个歹徒桑尼·库南
Sonny Coonan, the mobster!
就是那个
The same Sonny Coonan
联调局找了20年没找到的桑尼·库南
the FBI's not been able to find for 20 years.
你会调查的 对吧
You're going to investigate, right?
有人吗
Hello?
丹尼尔
Daniel...
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
凯特
Kate?
你好 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
我的头好疼
My head hurts.
你在医院
You're in the hospital.
你已经昏迷两天了
You've been unconscious for two days.
出什么事了
What happened?
我们正在追查一条桑尼·库南的线索
We were chasing a lead on Sonny Coonan.
发生了爆♥炸♥ 你刚好及时逃了出来
There was an explosion, and you got out just in time.
哪里爆♥炸♥了
Explosion where?
那不重要
Uh, that's not important.
重要的是你还活着
What's important is you're alive.
《罪案第六感》
第三季 第十一集
我和神经放射科医生
The neuroradiologist and I
讨论了你的核磁共振和CT扫描结果
reviewed your M.R.I. and C.T. scans.
就目前看来 没出现硬脑膜外血肿
As far as we can see, there's no sign of an epidural hematoma.
蛛网膜下出血呢
What about subarachnoid hemorrhage?
也没出现
None.
但你也知道
But as you know,
震荡损伤有时扫描不出来
concussive damage doesn't always show up in a scan.
我希望你再留院观察几天
I'd like to keep you here for a few more days --
不行 拜托了 医生
No, no, no. Please, please, doc.
医生 我很好
Doc, I feel fine.
把沙子搓成绳子都比
It's easier to make ropes out of sand
治疗另一个医生容易
than to treat another doctor.
听着 丹尼尔 你的脑部受到了重击
Look, Daniel, you took a pretty good shot to the head.
我们需要监控你是否出现头痛
We need to monitor you for headaches,
-和认知能力缺失 -知道知道了
- loss of cognitive abilities. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
还有情绪以及其他心理或生理上的变化
Mood swings, emotional or other personality changes.
我了解脑震荡后综合症的症状
I know the signs of post-concussion syndrome.
如果出现了 我会回来的
If I have any, I'll come back.
我知道你想离开这里
I know you want to get out of here,
但为了你自己 你就听我的吧
but for your own sake, humor me?
谢谢 明天见
Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow.
我们找出了爆♥炸♥的原因
We found out what caused the explosion.
煤气主管道爆了
The main gas line ignited.
所以我们在寻找一个
So we're looking for a dangerous fugitive
危险的联调局通缉犯
on the FBI's most wanted list,
然后我们刚走进他的房♥子 那就爆♥炸♥了
and the second we step into his house, it explodes?
没错 真是巧
Yeah. Quite the coincidence.
不可能 桑尼·库南都逃了...
No. Sonny Coonan's been on the run for what,
二十年了吧
20 years?
他为何总先于联调局一步
How has he stayed ahead of the FBI?
是因为他很谨慎 善于掩盖踪迹
By being meticulous, by covering his tracks.
但我爸的女朋友认出了他
So my father's girlfriend recognizes him.
他紧张了 然后他做了什么
He gets nervous. What does he do?
他弄漏煤气管
He rigs the gas line.
他看见我们坐着局里的车过去
He sees us pull up in your government agent-mobile,
然后炸了那地方以便逃跑
and he blows the place up to cover his escape.
挺有道理 但我们没有证据
Makes sense to me, but we don't have any proof.
取证人员没从火灾残骸里找到什么有用的
The forensics teams didn't recover much in the fire damage,
你还记得有什么可疑的事吗
and -- do you remember seeing something suspicious?
细节什么的
Any detail at all?
不记得 我的记忆一片模糊
No. It's just a blur.
没关系 你总会想起点什么的
It's okay. Something will turn up eventually.
-你在干什么 -出院
- What are you doing? - Leaving.
你不能走 医生刚说过了
No, you can't. The doctor just said.
那是因为她担心医疗事故诉讼
Yeah, that's because she's afraid of a malpractice suit.
我在这里没法思考
I can't think here.
难吃的食物 监视器 病人什么的
The bad food and the monitors and the sick people,
更别提来来往往没完的
not to mention the constant cavalcade
护士乱戳乱扎了
of nurses coming in and out, poking and prodding.
不行 我得回家
No. I am going home.
博士 你在干什么
Doc, what are you doing?
将自己沉浸在桑尼·库南的资料当中
Immersing myself in all things Sonny Coonan.
尽力找出能帮我解决这个案子的线索
Trying to find something to help me solve this case.
真有趣
It's fascinating.
知道还有什么有趣的事吗
You know what else is fascinating?
这个填字游戏 你现在应该埋头于此
This crossword, which you should be doing instead.
医生说你不能太劳累
The doctor said you need to take it easy, all right?
回归日常生活 不能焦虑
Stick to your routine, not get agitated.
这些书让你焦虑
And these books are getting you agitated.
是你让我焦虑
You're agitating me.
我本以为回家是改善环境
I thought coming home would be an improvement,
但你比医院的人还烂
but you're worse than the hospital drones.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
我不想吃这个
I don't want this.
那我给你切点哈密瓜
You want me to cut up some cantaloupe instead?
我要吃煎饼
I want pancakes.
煎饼
Pancakes?
你不是戒谷物吗
Well, what about the whole no-gluten thingy?
发生了这些事
After everything that happened,
我有资格放纵一下
I-I think I'm entitled to live a little.
而现在
And -- and right now,
黄油馥郁 糖浆满溢的煎饼就是放纵
living means a big stack of buttery, syrupy pancakes.
我尽量做做看吧
I'll see what I can whip up.
什么
What?
不是吧
Come on.
谜面里有个印刷错误
There's a misprint in the puzzle.
是吗
There is?
就在这 纵向第38题
Right -- right there, 38 down.
博士 其实横向第45题你答错了
Actually, doc, you made a mistake with 45 across.
-什么 -是啊 P开头八个字母
- What? - Yeah. Eight-letter word starting with "P."
线索是"不是不可能"
The clue is "Not out of the question."
正确的单词是"有可能"
The right answer is "Possible."
你写的是"护照"
You wrote "Passport."
这我怎么会写错呢
Why did I miss that?
博士 这可能是残余认知损伤
Doc, maybe this is a sign of residual cognitive impairment.
你只需要...
I-I mean, you just need --
我得去见凯特
I need to see Kate.
护照
Passport --
我在露比的房♥子爆♥炸♥前看到了一个护照
I saw a passport in Ruby's house before it blew up.
把你记得的都告诉我
Tell me everything you remember.
当时你在外面
Well, you -- you were outside.
我在翻信件 然后我看到了
I was sifting through the mail, and I saw it.
我好想看到了照片
And -- and I think I saw the picture.
是他吗
Was it this guy?
联调局通缉犯
我不知道 不知道
T-that I don't know, I don't know.
反正他可能整容了
He's probably had plastic surgery to look different anyway.
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表