剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表
你有看见谁
Did you see anyone fiddling around
在那边的鹅卵石路上瞎晃悠吗
with the cobblestones o-on the ground over there?
我知道你不能说话
I know y-you can't talk.
但现在是警方在办案 你明白吗
But this is a police matter. Do you understand?
你明白我说的吗 这很重要的
Vous comprenez ce que je dis? C'est important.
告诉我你看到了什么
Dites-moi ce que vous avez vu!
皮尔斯博士 你在跟谁说话
Dr. Pierce, who are you talking to?
-我们该回大使♥馆♥了 -不要 我
- We should go back to the embassy. - No, don't. I...
我知道这看起来不好 不过我告诉你
I know how this looks, but I'm telling you
我在索邦大学跟一名中国科学家交谈过
I spoke with a Chinese scientist at the Sorbonne.
而且 我能证明
And -- and I can prove it.
恐怕我不明白你的意思 丹尼尔
I'm afraid I don't know what you mean, Daniel.
就我所知这儿没有中国代表团
There is no Chinese delegation here that I'm aware of.
不不不 有这么个男人 宋博士
No, no. No, no. There was a man -- Dr. Soong.
-我还给他在书上签了名 -我相信
- I signed a book for him. - I'm certain you did,
但如果是正式来访的话
but if it was part of an official visit,
作为系主任 肯定有人通知我
as the head of the department, I would have been informed.
抱歉我得先走一步 我还有课
Now, will you excuse me? I have a class.
那些中国人不知怎么掩饰了他们的行踪
The Chinese are covering their tracks somehow.
德雷克斯勒
Drexler.
我是柯林 跟斯泰尔斯小姐在她的公♥寓♥
It's Collins. I'm with Miss Stiles in her apartment.
是场假警报
False alarm here.
这家伙不是骗子
This guy's either a liar,
就是想象力太丰富了
or he's got one hell of an imagination.
我理解你做了些很重要的工作
I understand you did some very important work
在芝加哥警局贡献很大
at the Chicago field office.
所以我才认真对待你说的话
That's why I took your allegations seriously.
这里有很多懂英语的医生
There are some very good english-speaking doctors here
-可以帮助你的 -我不需要医生
- who may be able to help. - I don't... I don't need a doctor.
这不是我的想象
I'm not imagining this!
我只能帮你到这了
There's nothing more I can do.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
那些中国人肯定回来清理了现场
The Chinese must have come back a-and cleaned the place up.
-他们图什么呢 -为了败坏我的名誉
- Why would anybody do that? - To discredit me.
为了让我在联调局面前显得不正常
To make me look loony tunes in front of the FBI.
那盏灯都碎成渣了 我发誓
That... that lamp. That lamp was in a million pieces, I swear.
他们肯定是找了盏一模一样的
They... they must have found one exactly like it.
丹尼尔 我觉得你需要帮助
Daniel... I think you need to talk to someone.
丹尼尔 她说得对
Daniel, she's right.
如果你没法自控
If you don't get a grip on yourself,
你会失去惟一一个真实的
you're gonna lose the one flesh-and-blood woman
愿意和你这样的人
who's actually willing to have a relationship
-交往的女人 -这不是我的想象
- with someone like you. - I am not imagining this.
那个 那个假德雷克斯勒
Th-th-that... that... that fake Drexler...
他不是幻觉 米兰达也看到他了
he was not a hallucination. Miranda saw him, too.
你是在跟纳塔利说话吗
Are you talking to Natalie?
丹尼尔 也有可能
Come on, Daniel... for all you know,
那个联调局探员可能只是
that FBI agent just might have been
一个碰巧找你问路的游客
a tourist that stopped to ask for directions.
所以 我就莫名其妙的
So... so, I just... I-I-I somehow
想象出刚好跟一个我从未听说
conjured a-a fake FBI agent who just happens to
从未见过的真探员
fave the same name as the real legate,
同名的人吗
who I've never met or even heard of.
不要
Don't... don't...
你别接 喂
don't... don't touch it. Hello?
皮尔斯教授 我是宋博士
Professor Pierce, this is Dr. Soong.
-我需要帮助 -我就知道 你在哪
- I need your help. - I knew it. I knew it. Where are you?
我躲在新桥下面 我从看守那里逃出来了
I'm hiding under the Pont Neuf. I got away from my handlers.
新桥 法国巴黎塞纳河上最古老的桥
但他们在找我 我需要保护 庇护所
But they're after me. I need protection, asylum.
新桥 我知道了 我马上到
Pont neuf. I know it. I-I'll be right there.
皮尔斯教授 要小心
Professor Pierce, be careful.
谁也不要信任 包括最亲近的人
Don't trust anyone, even those closest to you.
你也参与其中了吗
Are you part of this?
参与什么
Part of what?
我得走了
I've got to go.
去哪里 都快半夜了
Go where? It's... it's almost midnight.
丹尼尔 你需要看医生
Daniel, you need to see a doctor.
让我带你去医院吧 好吗
Please, let me take you to the hospital.
丹尼尔 你应该听她的
Daniel, listen to her.
要不是我知道你不存在
If I didn't know better, I'd say
我肯定以为你俩是一伙的
the two of you were working together.
宋博士
Dr. Soong?
帮帮忙啊 救命
Aidez! Aidez! Aidez-moi!
叫救护车
Appelez une ambulance!
县警局
一个拿着假联调局证件的人
So, a man with fake FBI credentials
操纵你从宋博士那获取了某种
manipulated you into obtaining an experimental drug
实验药物
from this Dr. Soong.
然后中国政♥府♥探员
Then Chinese government agents
在街上抓住了你 还威胁了你是吗
frabbed you off the street and threatened you.
之后 你发现宋博士被人枪杀了
And later, you found Dr. Soong shot dead,
很可能是他们自己人干的
presumably killed by his own people
-因为他把药给了你 -谢谢
- for passing the drug to you. - Thank you.
我就知道一开始就应该找法国警方
I-I knew I should have come to the French authorities first.
欧洲人比美国人开明多了
Europeans are so much more enlightened than Americans.
皮尔斯博士
Dr. Pierce...
你很喜欢在巴黎乱转
you enjoy running around Paris,
假装自己是国际间谍是吧
pretending to be an international spy, don't you?
但是当你告诉美国大使♥馆♥这事时
But when you told your embassy what happened,
他们不相信你 所以你决定
they didn't believe you, so you decided to
拿点真凭实据给他们看
come up with some real evidence to convince them.
什么真凭实据
What evidence?
我认为你随便杀了个中国人
I think you sought out a random Chinese person
来支持你编出来的可笑故事
and killed him to bolster your ridiculous story.
我 宋博士不是我杀的
I-I... I-I didn't kill Dr. Soong.
受害人的名字不是宋 是朗
The victim's name is not Soong. It's Lang.
他的衣服里有身份证
He had I.D. In his jacket.
朗先生也不是什么访问学者
Mr. Lang is not a visiting professor.
他是持有工作签证
Actually, he's a migrant laborer
在法国工作的移♥民♥
who is in France on a work visa.
签证和身份证可以伪造啊
Visas a-and I.D.s can be faked.
那些中国人是想让他消失
The Chinese are trying to make this man disappear.
要是你不调查
And if you don't investigate this,
他们就逍遥法外了
they're gonna get away with murder.
请你再讲一遍吧
Let's start over from the beginning.
劳驾
S'il vous plait.
这次请你说实话
The truth this time.
那我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
我们可是搞学术研究的 乐维基先生
We are in academia, Mr. Lewicki.
我们的第一准则是什么
And what is the first rule of academia?
不能跟你的学生上♥床♥吗
Don't have sex with your students?
第一准则是不出名就完蛋
The first rule is publish or perish.
所以我希望你把这个送去明星先驱报社
So, I want you to drive this over to the Star Herald
跟他们说你那享誉全球的上司
and tell them that your world-renowned employer
想让这封信印在明天的报纸上
wants that to run in tomorrow's edition.
好的 但这不是博士写的 是我们写的
Okay, but doc didn't write this. We did.
如果被他发现了 他会杀了我们的
And if he finds out, he'll kill us.
拿上信赶紧去 拜托
Just take the damn letter and go, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
莫雷蒂探员 谢天谢地你们来了
Agent Moretti, thank God you're here.
快请进
Please come in.
瑟奇 是的
Serge, yes.
我一会再打给你 好的
I-I-I'm gonna have to call you back. Okay.
米兰达 这是唐尼·瑞恩
Miranda, this is Donnie Ryan.
他也是跟丹尼尔一起工作的
He works with Daniel, too.
他... 他在这吗
Is... is he here?
-他在警局 -发生什么了
- He's at the police station. - What happened?
他们说在一具尸体旁发现了他
Well, they say they found him with a dead body.
-看来你不是小题大做 -我真的很担心
- Guess you weren't overreacting. - Listen, I'm really worried.
我... 我不知道该怎么处理这种事
It's just... I don't know how to handle this.
剧集 | 罪案第六感(2012) | 导航列表