剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
很不错 谢谢你的关心
Very nice, thank you, yes.
要我保密 需要代价
-准备好了吗 -当然
- Ready? - As I'll ever be.
别让我赔太多 可以吗
Don't skin me too bad, will you?
抱歉 我需要去厕所一下
Excuse me, I need to go and use the lavatory.
厕所在这边
Khazi's this way.
我误闯进这里 他们以为我是那个人
I stumbled in, they think I'm this man, and...
你很幸运
Lucky for you,
真正的德里南要到明天才能坐火车来
the real Drennan can't get a train down till tomorrow,
是我接到电♥话♥的
and I took the call.
如果你告诉我前门在哪 我会
Well, if you show me the front door, I'll...
你会怎样
You'll what?
-我会离开 -不行
- I'll leave. - Nah.
我觉得这情况可以很有趣
I can see some fun here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我只服务于出价最高的人
I work for the highest bidder.
如果你要我守口如瓶 就要付钱
If you want me to stay quiet, it's going to cost you.
你最好脱掉戒指 德里南没结婚
You'd better lose the ring. Drennan ain't married.
放轻松点 厕所在楼下
And lighten up a bit. The khazi's downstairs.
失陪一下 詹姆斯
Excuse me for a moment, James.
"自从1904年罗西娜·斯托乔在米兰首演之后
"Best performance in the role of Cio-Cio San
我饰演的蝴蝶夫人是最好的版本"
since Rosina Storchio's original in Milan in 1904."
"到处都有我的仰慕者"
"I was attracting admirers from far and wide."
"当然 我也获得了很多..."
"I, of course, had my fair share..."
凯莉 是你吗
Kelly, is that you?
是您的猫
Just your cat.
当女仆一定很糟糕
Must be terrible to be a maid.
没什么好前途
No better prospects.
-我挺喜欢的 -我不是问你喜不喜欢
- I like it. - I wasn't asking whether you liked it,
我只是说当女仆前途黯淡
I was just remarking what a blight it is.
像你这样的人 社会底层的小人物
People like you, the bottom of the heap...
你应该感谢我
you should thank me.
感谢您
Thank you?
我把你从贫民窟里拉出来
For picking you up from the gutter,
给你一份工作
giving you a job.
谢谢您
Thank you.
-詹姆斯 -你来了
- James... - Oh, there you are.
你还记得1939年的斯卡拉歌♥剧院吗
... do you remember La Scala, 1939?
你好吗 亲爱的
All right, sweetie?
简
Jane?
简
Jane?
简
Jane?
简
Jane?
看来我得好好盯着你了
I can see I'm going to need to keep my eye on you.
你可以打开这扇门吗
Can you open this door?
你没好好听我的话 你的时间到了
You don't seem to be listening. Your time's up.
如果你要我保守你的小秘密
Now if you want me to keep your little secret here,
最好开始想办法付我钱
you'd better start looking to pay me, hmm?
但愿你很有钱 因为他们也在等着
And I hope you're feeling loaded, cos there's that cash
-德里南给钱 -什么钱
- they're expecting from Drennan too. - What cash?
你真应该在冒充别人前
You really need to do your homework
好好做一下功课
before you go round impersonating people.
他会从北方苏联联络人那里把钱带过来
He's bringing money down from the Soviet contact up north.
你惹上大♥麻♥烦了知道吗
You're in a lot of trouble, aren't you?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在帮你的忙
I'm doing you a favour.
有人想要问他一些问题
Someone wants to ask him a few questions.
我叫你好好伺候他的
I told you to look after him.
钱在哪儿 有人问过他吗
Where's the money? Anyone asked him that?
他带我来这里 说你们绑♥架♥了某个女孩
He brought me down here, said you were holding some girl.
-我没这么说 -我不知道怎么回事
- I never said that. - I don't know what's going on
-但他不太对劲 -是喔
- but there's something not right about him. - Yeah.
-我们也怀疑过 -等一下
- We have had our suspicions. - Now wait a minute...
-这间房♥间是禁止进入的 -他在说谎
- This room's out of bounds. - He's lying.
别那样看我
Don't look at me like that.
搜他身
Search him.
你们搞错人了 我是布朗的人
You've got this the wrong way around, I'm Brown's man.
布朗可不这么认为
Brown doesn't think so.
布朗说你只为自己效力
Brown says you're just working for yourself.
任何能挣点外快的机会都不放过
Any chance to grab a bit of extra cash.
不是我的 我从他那拿来的
It's not mine. I got it from him.
他骗了我们 他的身份不像他所说的那样
He's having us on. He's not who he says he is.
我从没见过那张照片
I've never seen that before.
他在撒谎 我告诉你们 他在撒谎
He's lying. I'm telling you, he's lying.
我一直就觉得你不对劲 麦卡伦
Always knew there was something about you, McKeown.
一直
Always.
康拉德 动手吧
Conrad, do your worst.
抱歉让你看到这些
Sorry you had to see that.
关于一千镑...
Now about this thousand pounds...
他们让我先见你 明天再把钱带过来
I was told to meet you first, bring it tomorrow.
好...
All right...
我们为那个喝一杯吧
.. let's drink to that.
你可以看到 我们这里管理严格
As you can see, we run a very tight ship here,
但轮船也需要润滑
but even a ship needs oiling.
我永远也忘不了他看我的眼神...
I'll never forget the way he looked at me...
乔治·比才的《卡门》中的哈巴涅拉舞
Habanera from Carmen by Georges Bizet...
她失败了...
She failed...
她唱到降B调
She hit a B flat.
观众们都呆住了
The audience was transfixed.
别害怕
Don't be alarmed.
为丽塔这种女人工作一定很奇怪
It must be strange working for a woman like Rita.
最好别让她抓到你到处窥探
Only she had better not catch you snooping.
先生
Sir.
詹姆斯·皮尔 王室顾问律师
James Peel, KC.
我想你最好拿着我的名片 是不是
I think you'd better take my card, don't you?
还是我必须用卡特的暗号♥
Or do I need to use Carter's codeword?
200跑分 全队出局
200 -- all out.
你为卡特工作
You're working for Carter?
我们很多人都在寻找布朗
There are lots of us looking for Brown,
丽塔也许是关键
and Rita may well be the key.
布朗一直在跟她联♥系♥ 她有个包裹
Brown's been in contact with her -- she got a package.
什么包裹
What sort of package?
原来你在这啊
There you are.
我在让你的女仆帮我叫辆出租车
I was just asking your maid if she'd hail me a taxi.
是这样啊
I see.
我马上就为您叫一辆 先生
I'll get one for you right away, sir.
抱歉 我这么快就要走了
Sorry I have to leave so soon.
能和你聊天真棒...
It's been a wonderful...
是你呀
It's you.
对
Yes.
-惊讶吗 -有点
- Surprised? - A little.
我刚要去法庭取些文件
I'm just on my way to pick up some papers from the court.
一起走吧
Walk with me.
卡特没提到你
So, Carter kept quiet about you,
你是哪个部门的 外♥交♥部♥还是军情五处
what are you, Foreign Office, MI5?
都不是 我正想跟你谈谈这件事
Not as such. That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
丽塔没察觉出来
And Rita is unaware?
目前来看 是的
For the moment, yes,
但你一告诉卡特少校 他就会叫停
but the second you tell Major Carter, he'll put a stop to it.
我想 作为她的女仆
I just think, as her maid,
我能目睹 也能偷听
I can see things. I can overhear things.
也许能比我查得更深入
Probably getting nearer than me,
其实我讨厌歌♥剧 我更喜欢芭蕾
I actually hate opera. Ballet is much more my thing.
布朗已经和她联♥系♥了
Brown has already made contact with her,
消息和"我们的美国朋友"有关
and the message said something about "our American friend" --
目标可能是他吗
could that be the target?
好的 你还有一天时间
All right, you have another day,
但只要你取得实质性进展
but as soon as you get anything concrete,
我们就得去找卡特
we have to go to Carter.
记得常向我汇报
Report to me often,
只要你觉得不安全或是超出你的能力范围
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表