剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
前情提要
三楼部出现了信息泄露问题
There's been a leak on the Third Floor.
一个名为吉尔伯特·沃斯因的英国科学家
A British scientist by the name of Gilbert Worthing
在一个军事基地失踪了
has gone missing from a military base.
他之前在做一个绝密项目
He was working on a top-secret project.
究竟是什么计划
What is the project?
新型炸♥弹♥
A new bomb.
找出N 找到吉尔伯特 就能找到炸♥弹♥
Find N, find Gilbert, you find the bomb.
你不能告诉任何人 连塔彭丝都不行
You're to tell no-one. Not even Tuppence.
你 汤玛斯·贝雷斯福德
Do you, Thomas Beresford,
愿意娶这个好骗的傻瓜为妻吗
take this gullible idiot?
牧师当初是这么问的吗
Is that what the vicar said?
我也打算离家一趟
I've been thinking of getting away myself.
乔治·麦杜斯 观鸟者
George Meadows. Bird-watcher.
主要观察哪种鸟
What's your specialty?
黄腰柳莺
Pallas's warblers.
在这时节有吗
At this time of year?
你一定是麦杜斯先生吧
Mr Meadows, I presume?
-塔彭丝 -是姓麦杜斯 对吧
- Tuppence! - It is Meadows, isn't it?
知道谁是N了吗
Any thoughts on N yet?
那你觉得是谁呢
Well, who are you suggesting?
首先就是卡尔·德尼姆
Carl Denim, for one.
那斯普罗特太太呢
And Mrs Sprot?
-贝雷斯福特人工头发是谁 -我用了他们的产品
- Who's Beresford's Barnets? - I use their services.
我让你紧张了吗 麦杜斯先生
Do I make you nervous, Mr Meadows?
少校显然是最有嫌疑的
The Major is clearly the most suspicious.
我觉得你最好还是出来吧
I think you had better come out of there.
神探夫妻
第一季第5集
最后一次机会
For the last time,
告诉我你是谁
tell me who you are.
塔彭丝·贝雷斯福特
Tuppence Beresford.
这就好多了
That's better.
你在我房♥间里做什么
And what are you doing in my room?
我为英国情报局工作 我在找一个间谍
I work for British Intelligence. I'm looking for a spy.
你一个人来的吗
Are you here alone?
坐下
Sit!
告诉我你都知道些什么
Tell me what you know.
一位科学家被绑♥架♥了 还有他的工作成果
A scientist has been kidnapped, along with his work -
一个新型原♥子♥弹♥的原型
a prototype for a new atom bomb.
继续
Go on.
苏联在幕后操纵
The Soviets are behind it.
这房♥子里有他们的间谍
They have a spy in this house.
代号♥名为N
Code name N.
你觉得是我
And you think it's me.
如果我是你要找的间谍 我现在就开枪杀了你
If I was your spy, I would shoot you right now.
但我不是
But I'm not.
我看到了你信上的邮戳
I saw the postmark on your letter.
你在跟苏联的什么人通信
Who are you communicating with in the USSR?
我们是来找同一个人的
We came looking for the same person.
N也是我的敌人
N is my enemy too.
斯普罗特太太 这里实在是热得让人受不了
Mrs Sprot, this is getting awfully hot in here.
我们真的该去为舞会换衣打扮了 贝雷斯福特先生
We really should dress for the ball, Mr Beresford.
我能问问 你今晚要跟我跳舞吗
So, can I ask if you'd dance with me at the ball tonight?
一个独自旅行的女人总是容易成为坏人的目标
A woman travelling alone can attract the wrong kind of attention.
我需要个 护花使者
I could use a...protector.
荣幸之至
It would be an honour.
顺便告诉你 我不介意...
Just so you know, I don't mind a little...
头发稀疏
thinning on top.
你为什么要追捕N
Why are you after N?
你有过被羞辱的经历吗
Have you ever been truly humiliated?
被别人的欺骗弄得凄惨无比吗
Brought to your knees by another's deceit?
我是来清算旧账的
I'm here to settle an old score.
我花了很多钱买♥♥这条信息
I paid a lot of money for this information.
N的真实身份
N's true identity.
我过去6年
The last six years of my life
一直在等着这一刻
have been leading to this very moment.
但等待就要结束了
But the wait is nearly over.
所以是个人恩怨吗
So it's personal?
不 不是个人恩怨
No. Not personal.
是我的一切
It's everything.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help.
给我看看你的信
Show me the letter.
跟你一样 布兰肯索普太太
Like you, Mrs...Blenkensop,
我选择单独行事
I choose to work alone.
我愿意破个例
I'm willing to make an exception.
我们合作 一定能让N把牢底坐穿
Together, we could make sure N rots in a prison cell.
接着说 布兰肯索普太太
Go on, Mrs Blenkensop.
但首先
But first,
把枪放下
put the gun down.
拜托 卡汉少校 把枪放下
Please, Major Khan, put the gun down.
-塔彭丝 -这是谁
- Tuppence! - Who's this?
-不 我... -你认识这家伙吗 -认识
- No, I... - Do you know this man? - Yes.
不认识 认识
No. Yes.
你撒谎了吗
You lied?
别开枪
Don't shoot.
-他也是军情五处的吗 -是的
- Is he MI5 as well? - Yes.
你们不能坏了我的好事
You're not ruining this for me.
我已经付出了太多
I've worked too hard!
我完事之后 N可以交给你们
You can have N after I'm done.
这个必须由我来保管
This stays with me.
现在 滚出我的房♥间
Now, get out of my room.
你们都别挡我的道
And stay out of my way, both of you.
马上
Now!
你没事吧 他伤到你了吗
Are you all right? Did he hurt you?
你的脑子里在想些什么呢
What the hell were you thinking,
像疯子一样闯进去
bursting through the door like some kind of maniac?
-你都快被杀死了 -他就快要告诉我N是谁了
- You were about to get shot. - He was about to give me N!
N是少校的敌人
N is the Major's enemy.
他是来这里算旧账的
He came here to settle an old score.
但是我...
But I...
没错
Exactly.
他恨的会是谁呢
Who could he hold a grudge against?
那显然就是德尼姆先生了
Well, the obvious choice would be Mr Denim.
卡尔吗
Carl?
为什么你会认为是他
Why would you jump to that conclusion?
没人会那么自以为是 他一定是假装的
Well, no-one can actually be that smug. It must be an act.
他看起来是位友善的年轻人
He seems like a very nice young man.
我猜你认为迷人的斯普罗特太太
I suppose you think the enchanting Mrs Sprot
是真心想要你陪她
is genuinely interested in your company?
我们处得很好 谢谢你的关心
We get on well, thank you very much.
别臭美了 汤米 她一定在盘算什么
Don't flatter yourself, Tommy. She is up to something.
那封信上写了什么
So, what is in this letter?
关于N的信息
Information about N.
卡汉付钱拿到手的
Khan paid someone for it.
我们得回到他的房♥间
We need to get back into his room.
你能打开保险柜吗 不行
Can you crack open a safe? No.
我们跟着卡汉
Let's just follow Khan.
他会带我们找到N
He'll lead us to N.
你有去舞会的裙子吗
Do you have a dress for the ball?
有啊 你呢
Yes. Do you?
1952年 老兵年度舞会
舞会需要门票入场
It's ticketed.
1949年的剑桥国际象棋锦标赛也要门票
So was the 1949 Cambridge chess tournament -
你猜谁直接走进去了
guess who walked right in?
让我来解决 塔彭丝
Leave this to me, Tuppence.
晚上好
Good evening.
可以出示下您的门票吗 先生
Can I see your ticket, sir?
说起来尴尬 我完全忘了要带门票
This is awkward. I've gone and forgotten the blasted thing.
当年的战伤可以作证吗
Wouldn't accept an old war wound instead?
请您先站在旁边等一下
If I could ask you to stand to one side just for a minute?
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表