剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
- Dear God! - Stay exactly where you are.
别试图跟踪我
And don't try to follow me.
我真的会开枪的
Or I will use this.
我不相信你会
I don't believe you would.
把枪放下 朱利斯
Put down that gun, Julius.
汤米 你还好吧
Tommy, are you all right?
区区一只板球拍而已
It was just a cricket bat.
没车
No car!
自行车
Bikes!
他们追上来了
They're coming after me.
我们在哪里碰头
Where do you want me to meet you?
"销毁录音带"
"Destroy the recording."
销毁...可是...
Destroy the...? But...
"有人追上来就销毁它
"If someone is after you, then destroy it.
我们一直盯着你"
"We're watching you."
不要
No!
朱利斯 住手 你在干什么
Julius... Julius, stop. What are you doing?
朱利斯
Julius!
小心
Watch out!
录音带
The recording.
天啊
Oh, my God.
就这个吗
Is this it?
阿尔伯特能想想办法吗
Can Albert do anything?
都烧化了 汤米
It's all melted, Tommy.
他需要救助
I think we're going to need some help here.
为什么要烧录音带呢 说不通啊
Why did he burn it? It doesn't make sense.
关于朱利斯的一切全都说不通
Nothing about Julius makes sense.
我不是说过吗 一早就不该相信他
Didn't I say we shouldn't have trusted him?
说不定简·芬恩根本没有舅舅
Did we even check that Jane Finn has an uncle?
你们不能待在这儿
You can't stay here.
-我们有特... -等他醒来再探病吧
- We have special... - No-one can be in here until he wakes up.
我才不管你们是谁 快走
I don't care who you are. Go on.
或许我们该再上去看看 都过了好久
Maybe we should go back up. It's been ages.
你之前说什么来着
What you were talking about before?
你好像说到点子上了
I think you were on to something.
有吗
Was I?
你真聪明
You're so clever.
真的吗
Really?
他才不是简的舅舅
He isn't Jane's uncle.
什么
What?
你也看到他当时的状态
Well, you saw the way he was,
抢走录音带 拿板球拍打你
grabbing the recording, flailing about.
不顾一切 哪里是想念侄女的舅舅
Desperate. Is that a man missing his niece?
看这个
Look at that...
你看这像亲戚合影吗
Does that look like a family photo to you?
你是什么意思
So what are you saying?
你认为他们是恋人
You think they were lovers?
当然是啊
Of course they are.
这样所有事情都讲得通了
It makes sense of everything.
"献给简 献上我的全部爱意 朱利斯"
"To Jane, with all my love, Julius."
他不是她舅舅
He's not her uncle.
但为什么说谎呢
But why lie?
我也不知道
I don't know,
但我们要查清楚这点
but that's exactly what we've got to find out.
他醒了吗
Is he awake yet?
是的 如果你们稍等我一下的话
Yes. And if you'd been able to give me a second,
我正打算主动告诉你们呢
I was on my way to tell you.
医生检查过他了 另外 没错 你们可以去了
The doctors have seen him and, yes, you can go in.
非常 感谢
Thank you... so much.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
别把他累坏了
Don't exhaust him.
我要见的是卡特少校
I asked to see Major Carter.
他快来了
He's coming.
那他没来之前就别来烦扰我了
Well, then, let me be until he gets here.
我们认为你不是简的舅舅
We think you aren't Jane's uncle.
我们认为你跟那伙黑帮分子有联♥系♥
We think you're in contact with the gang.
现在我们愿意假定你无罪
Now, we're prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt
并认为你的所有作为
and say that everything you have done
都是为了简 但...
you have done for Jane, but...
我什么都不会说的
I'm not saying a word.
真可惜 因为我们就赖在这儿了
Well, that's a pity, because we aren't going anywhere.
能吃点你的饼干吗
Mind if I have your biscuit?
你醒啦
So you're awake.
我要彻底坦白
I want to make a full confession.
很好
Excellent.
什么
What?
其实...
You see...
我就是布朗
.. I'm Brown.
他不可能是布朗
He can't be Brown!
他才那么说了 我们都听见了
He just said he was. We both heard him.
拜托 别挡道
Please, get out of the way.
-说不通啊 -当然说得通
- It doesn't make sense. - Yes, it makes sense.
他销毁了录音带
He destroyed the recording.
而且一直假冒简·芬恩的舅舅
And he's been posing as Jane Finn's uncle,
尽管他们并不存在亲戚关系
even though he's no relation whatsoever.
这样就可以利用你们
So he could use you
来了解三楼部的动向
to find out what's been happening on the Third Floor.
胡说 他和简是恋人
Nonsense, he and Jane were in love.
他不是间谍 是个痴情种
He's not a spy. It's a romance.
太荒谬了 他一直对我们撒谎
Oh, that's absurd. No, he's been lying to us all along.
听着 还有中情局在盯着我
Look, I've got the CIA breathing down my neck.
他们得到消息 有人想搞暗♥杀♥
They got wind of the assassination attempt
所以打算取消整个访问活动
and were ready to pull the plug on the whole visit.
所幸我及时抓到了布朗
Luckily, I found Brown in time.
整件事情完全说得通 我不想再费劲探究
I've no intention of unpicking something that makes perfect sense.
那正中他们的下怀
It's how these things work.
只要能救出简 他什么都愿意做愿意说
He'd do anything, say anything to save her.
他在受人摆布
Someone is manipulating him.
他到医院之后 整个人都变了
He's changed his tune entirely since he got to hospital,
你没注意到吗
don't you see?
没 我不觉得
No. I see nothing.
感谢二位的帮助
Look, thank you both for your help.
恕我直言 也但愿是最后一次这么说
And may I say, and I hope for the last time this week,
拜托 汤米 塔彭丝 让专业人士来处理吧
please, Tommy, Tuppence, leave it to the professionals.
只有爱得很深
You'd have to love someone very much
才会把自己弄到这个地步
to put yourself in the position he's in.
而且他肯定知道简还活着
And you'd have to know they were still alive.
肯定有什么人接触过他
Someone's got to him.
我看着很闲吗
Do I look like someone who has time
谈一个已经都不是我患者的人
to talk about a man who is no longer even my patient?
不 当然不是 你看起来很忙很重要
No. Of course not, you look very busy and very important
而且任何认为护士的工作容易的人
and anyone who thinks that nurses have an easy life
完全都是脑子进水了
have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.
但我们只是想知道
But we just wondered,
他醒来之前有人去见过他吗
did he have any visitors before he woke up?
或者醒来之后
Or after he woke up.
有人跟他说过话吗
Did anyone speak to him?
当然没有
Of course not.
那种状况的病人谁也不能进去探视的
No-one gets access to a patient in that state,
只有我和医生可以
only me and the doctors.
我之前就跟你们说了
I told you that before.
今天值班的医生都有谁
What were the names of the doctors on today?
你觉得我会去记吗
I don't memorise them, do I?
都记在值班表上面
There's a list in the duty book.
那值班表在哪
Where is the duty book?
今天的这页被撕掉了
Today's page has been ripped.
让我看看
Let me see that!
我保证 这不是我♥干♥的
Well, I assure you, that has nothing to do with me.
我的管理很严格的
I run a tight ship here.
有没有哪个人不同寻常 任何来访者
Was there anyone here who isn't usual, any visitors?
所有来访者都被打发走了
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表