剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
他们杀错人了
They killed the wrong man.
我是贝雷斯福德督察
Inspector Beresford,
我们明白 这里有人受贿
we understand somebody here has been accepting bribes
把票升级为包厢票
to upgrade tickets to box status.
什么 不 不是受贿 只是一个错误
What? No, not bribes. It was a mistake.
确实是把票弄混了
An honest mix up with the tickets.
那你能不能核实一下
Well, then, would you care to verify
失去了包厢席的哈里森先生的身份
the identity of the Mr Harrison who lost his box seat?
我没有他的详细信息
I don't have his details
但他把一把高级雨伞落在这了
but he left behind an umbrella - a fancy one.
我们为他保管着
We kept it for him.
你能想起来他长什么样吗
Can you remember what he looked like?
他很高 深色头发
He was tall. Dark hair.
他的脸像...
Had a face like...
-凯利·格兰特 -对
- Cary Grant..? - Yes!
-棕色眼睛 -高颧骨
- Brown eyes. - High cheekbones...
目光严峻却温柔...
A stern but tender stare...
没错
Yes.
好了 非常感谢 你帮了大忙
Yes. Well, thank you very much. You've been most helpful.
走吧 塔彭丝
Come along, Tuppence.
这让人流泪的雾霾是个威胁
It's a menace, this choking eye-watering smog.
我们勇敢的摄影师
Our intrepid cameraman
詹姆斯·史密斯&儿子们的雨伞公♥司♥
开车穿过雾霾笼罩的伦敦 给大家带来
drove through fog shrouded London to report
交通堵塞的报道
on the traffic chaos.
伦敦堵得水泄不通...
Traffic in London was completely at a standstill...
黑泽尔-伍德豪斯酒店
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
对 我想把它物归原主
Yes, I certainly want to return it to the rightful owner.
序列号♥ 把它留给我吧 我给他打电♥话♥
Serial number. Leave it with me. I'll give him a call later.
我能不能给他打电♥话♥ 我想亲自还给他
Any chance I could call him? I'd like to return it in person.
我不能透露顾客的个人信息
I'm not in the business of giving out customer details.
我相信他一定想见见拾到它的人
I'm sure he'd like to meet the man who found it.
我觉得这取决于他 你放手行吗
I rather think that's up to him. Will you let go?!
十分抱歉
I'm terribly sorry.
请务必告诉他 是卡特的一个朋友还给他的
Be sure to tell him that a friend of Carter's returned it.
一定要说卡特这个名字
Remember to say the name Carter.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
有点信心 塔彭丝 看
Have a little faith, Tuppence. Look.
我们只需等待
All we have to do is wait.
哈里森先生
Ah, Mr Harrison?
下午好 先生 你的雨伞在我这儿
Good afternoon, sir. I believe I have your umbrella.
是不是他
What about him?
不是 我说过他很高 深色皮肤
No. I said tall and dark.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
哈里森很聪明 他派了别人来
Harrison's smart. He sent someone.
等一下 我们是卡特的朋友
Wait... We're friends of Carter's.
卡特呢 你们是谁
Where's Carter? Who are you?
卡特是我舅舅 他 没有空
Carter's my uncle. He's...unavailable.
你和哈里森先生是什么关系
What's your relationship to Mr Harrison?
他是我的...导师
He's my... mentor.
音乐上的
In music?
我们是在文学沙龙认识的
We met at a literary salon.
他有消息给我们 给卡特的
He has a message for us. For Carter.
我们之前在剧院 哈里森先生被人抢先了位子
We were at the opera. Mr Harrison was intercepted.
-如果你告诉我们他在哪儿 -不行
- If you could tell us where he is... No.
我们可以帮他
We can help him.
别想了 我确保他的安全 别人都不行
Forget it. I keep him safe. No one else.
伦敦 贝雷斯福德假发
"贝雷斯福德假发"
"Beresford's Barnets"?
让他联♥系♥我们
Tell him to contact us.
趁大雾变得更浓前快走 塔彭丝 我们回家
Let's beat the smog, Tuppence. Come on home!
你凭什么认为他会直接告诉哈里森
What makes you think he'll go straight to Harrison?
某种直觉告诉我 他们不只是朋友
Something tells me they're more than just friends.
你觉得卡特知道吗
Do you think Carter knows?
我怀疑哈里森很擅长以双重身份生活
I suspect Harrison is pretty good at leading a double life.
我敢说他肯定伤过一些女孩的心
I bet he must have broken a few girls' hearts.
但愿不是你的
Not yours, I hope!
-妈妈 你在哪儿 -你在这儿啊
- Mum? Where are you? - There you are!
跟紧我
Stay close.
牵着我的手 走这边
Keep hold of my hand. This way.
不好意思
Excuse me!
借过一下
Excuse me!
塔彭丝
Tuppence?
-汤米 -塔彭丝
- Tommy? - Tuppence?
汤米
Tommy?
塔彭丝
Tuppence?
汤米
Tommy?
汤米
Tommy?
塔彭丝 塔彭丝
Tuppence? Tuppence!
你是要去哪儿啊 女士
Where are you trying to get to, madam?
我和我丈夫走散了 不知道 我...
I've lost my husband. I don't know, I should...
大概要想办法回滑铁卢路
probably try and get back to Waterloo.
去滑铁卢往这边走 女士
This way to Waterloo, Madam.
你确定吗 我明确记得那边是七盘路啊
Are you sure? I could have sworn that way was Seven Dials.
是这边 女士 我确定
This way, Madam. I'm certain.
没错 继续走
That's right. Keep going.
就在地道的尽头 女士
Just at the end of the tunnel, madam.
就是这样 右转去滑铁卢路
That's it. Turn right for Waterloo.
这里是你的日常巡逻区吗
Is this your usual beat?
那边绝对是七盘路 你看不出来吗
That's definitely Seven Dials or can't you see?
塔彭丝
Tuppence?
塔彭丝
Tuppence!
你在发抖
You're shaking.
我到处在找你
I looked everywhere for you.
出什么事了
What happened?
现在几点了
What time is it?
10点
Ten.
10点了
Ten!
你之前需要好好休息 现在你需要补充营养
You needed the rest. And now you need the sustenance.
汤米 真贴心 是橘子酱
Oh, Tommy, how lovely... Marmalade!
你不吃吗
Ain't you eating?
我6点就起床了
I've been up since six.
摩根太太的大公鸡可不是这样 那该死的鸟
Not Mrs Morgan's cockerel? That bloody bird!
我就是睡不着
I just couldn't sleep.
一定是深夜吃了饼干闹的
Well, that'll be the late night biccies.
有哈里森的消息吗
Anything from Harrison?
问问阿尔伯特吧 看他打听到什么没
Well, let's try Albert - see if he's heard anything.
不行 恐怕要到此为止了
No. I'm afraid this is where it ends.
今早又收到一张乔治寄来的明信片
We had another postcard from George this morning.
怎么了 他还好吗
What's wrong? Is he all right?
他很好 我是想到要回信给他
He's fine. I just imagined having to write back to him...
告诉他 他的妈妈...
to tell him his mother...
被人用枪袭击
had been shot.
这太危险了 塔彭丝
It's just too dangerous, Tuppence.
但是 如果我们同心协力
But... If we work together...
对我们都很危险
For either of us.
一切到此为止了
That is the end of the matter.
你弄好货物清单了吗
Have you finished the stock list?
是的 我们需要多订些棕发
Yes. I think we need to order more brunettes.
多莉丝·黛 格蕾丝·凯利 黛安娜·多丝
Doris Day, Grace Kelly, Diana Dors...
都是金发 我们需要多订些金发
Blondes. We need to order more blondes.
账单
Bills...
有一封给贝雷斯福德假发的信
Oh, a letter for Beresford's Barnets.
中午 诺丁山巷201号♥
肯定是他寄来的
It has to be from him.
肯定是哈里森
It has to be Harrison.
我们会失去机会的
Well, we'll miss our chance.
走吧
Come on!
钥匙
Keys.
没有201号♥啊
There is no 201.
肯定有的
There has to be.
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表