剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
我们千里迢迢去法国买♥♥了蜂后
We went all the way to France for that queen.
会有蜂蜜的 对吧 乔治
There'll be honey, won't there, George?
别把乔治扯进来
Don't bring George into this.
他要回学校去了
He's going back to school.
爸爸还没读那本书
Dad hasn't read the book.
那本养蜂的书
The bee book.
他还没读
He hasn't read it.
我读了
I have read the book.
我当然读了
Course I've read the book!
塔彭丝 别以为我没读那本书
Now, Tuppence, don't think I haven't read the book.
谢谢你告诉我 亲爱的
Thanks for the tip, darling.
好好照顾自己
Take care.
写信给我们
And write to us.
每周都写
Every week.
家里发财了要告诉我
Tell me when we get rich!
-谢谢你 罗杰 -你好 弗里萨
- Thank you, Roger. - Hello, Fraser.
-你今年在哪个班 -不客气 汤米
- Which class are you in this year? - No trouble, Tommy.
坐稳了 孩子们
Hold tight, boys.
再见
Bye!
我真不敢相信你还没读那本书
I can't believe you haven't read that book.
我跟你说了
I told you!
我读了 每页都读了
I have. Every page.
你不能相信乔治说的话
You can't believe what George tells you.
你得去找份工作 汤米
You need to get a job, Tommy.
卡特舅舅肯定可以给你安排个职位 汤米
Uncle Carter is bound to have something, Tommy.
他是军人 我想他一定需要帮忙
He's an army man, and I'm sure he's looking for help.
记得要坐得端正
Just remember, sit up straight,
而且不要打扰他
and don't interrupt him.
养蜂手册
蝾螈街7号♥
"请让他进来"
"Send him in, please."
卡特少校现在可以见你了
Major Carter will see you now.
"莫里斯又从休息亭里出来了"
"Morris again, from the pavilion end..."
"裁判毫无兴趣"
"The umpire's not interested."
"莫里斯沮丧地微笑 回到他的位置"
"And Morris smiles, ruefully, and goes back to his mark."
"又是汤普森 投球了"
"Thompson again, tosses one up..."
"直达边界的好球"
"Oh, a good hit to the boundary!"
太棒了
Oh, sublime!
澳洲人可能会拼死抵抗
The Aussies might try,
但在板球上 是不可能打败英国人的
but you can't beat an Englishman with a cricket bat.
你有跟进赛事吗
Are you following?
没 我
No, I...
有事吗
Is something up?
我换部门了
I've changed departments.
虽依然是军队里 但职务不太一样
Still army, but with a spin.
我们所有三楼部的人员
All of us on the third floor...
都不存在
..we don't exist.
-你知道这是什么意思吗 -机密部门吗
- Do you know what that means? - Hush-hush?
驱逐共♥产♥主义分子 就是这个意思
Keeping the communists out. That's what it means.
不择手段地把肮脏的红色分子赶出去
Doing our damnedest to keep the dirty Reds over there.
他们称之为"冷"战
They're calling it a "Cold" War.
这 这是危险的工作
I-I-I-it's dangerous work.
机密
Secretive.
精准
Precise.
光荣
Honourable.
当然 当然 有时候
And yes, yes, at times...
像诗歌♥一般
..like poetry.
但是该死的 汤米
But damn it, Tommy,
几乎所有你掺和的事都以灾难收场
just about any endeavour you embark upon ends in disaster.
回想一下在学校时
Think about school.
上大学时 天呐
University? God.
打仗时
And the war?!
大部分人至少都到达军营了
Most men at least make it as far as the barracks.
我外甥下了火车以后就被餐饮车碾过
My nephew gets off the train and is run over by a catering van.
那餐饮车跑得很快
It was going fast.
你是居家型男人 你是...
You're a stay-at-home man, you're a...
穿著拖鞋处理文书的人
..slippers-and-paper man, hmmm?
我也希望我能给你安排个职位 但我很抱歉
I wish I could offer you a position, but I'm sorry.
外面的疯狂世界
The field...
不适合你
..It's not for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
只要你需要 我会继续支付乔治的学费
I'll keep paying George's school fees, as long as you need.
再见 舅舅
Goodbye, Uncle.
别怪我
Don't blame me.
怪斯大林去吧
Blame Stalin.
你在找7号♥吗
Looking for number seven?
来吧 各位 做决定的时候到了
Come on, boys, time to make your minds up.
下好离手 时间不等人
Place your bets, time is ticking.
还有要下注的吗
Any more bets?
12:30场的还有要下注的吗
Any more bets for the 12:30?
下好离手
Place your bets.
这次巴黎的混乱是场灾难
This Paris mess is a disaster.
我还得负责
And it's going to be down to me
找个替代品 别说话
to find a replacement. Don't tell me.
布朗会在一小时后打电♥话♥来
Brown's ringing in an hour.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我想下注一先令在
I'd like to put a shilling on the favourite for the...
12:30场上
..12:30.
卡特福德还是卡迪夫
Catford or Cardiff?
卡特福德
Catford.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
我不知道她在哪 我们找不到她
I don't know where she is. We can't find her.
我怎么掩盖过去
How can I cover it up?
找个替代吗
A replacement?!
我不能打个响指就找到个替代者
I can't just click my fingers and find one.
你的狗获胜了
Your dog just came in.
什么
What?
你没在听吗
Weren't you listening?
你的狗获胜了
Your dog just came in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想要份工作吗
You fancy a job?
这份工作
It's a job,
就跟其他工作一样
like any other.
只不过它比大多数工作都简单
Only it's a lot easier than most.
你...
You...
拿上手提箱
take a suitcase...
上火车
..get on a train,
去巴黎的一个地方
go to an address in Paris.
巴黎
Paris?
你喜欢去国外旅游吗
Do you like foreign travel?
我到那之后要干什么
What do I do when I get there?
你就照常生活
You just live, really.
你使用我们给你的名字
You take a name that we give you.
去我们告诉你的一栋公♥寓♥
And you go to a flat that we tell you.
然后你就照常生活
And then you just live.
你就在晚上打开灯
You just... turn the lights on in the evening.
把东西放进冰箱里
You put things in the refrigerator.
再把东西拿出冰箱 在床上睡觉
You take things out of the refrigerator. You sleep on the bed.
你可以像往常一样写信
You might send the odd letter,
像往常一样散步
take the odd stroll.
但6周后...
But then six weeks later...
你回家
you come home.
多简单
Easy.
我要用什么名字
What name do I take?
我也说不好 普通的随意的名字就行
I don't know. Something common, something random.
不会引起太多注意的名字
Something that doesn't attract a lot of attention.
比如...
For instance, er...
简·芬恩
Jane Finn.
一定要用这个名字吗
That particular name?
举个例子而已
For instance.
但...
And...
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表