剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
汤米 是他
Tommy... That's him.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
在那儿
There.
不
No!
天呐 他死了吗
Oh, my God. Is he dead?
告...告诉卡特
Tell... Tell Carter...
屋子里有个间谍
there's a spy in the house...
他们劫持了吉尔伯特
They've taken Gilbert.
是...N
It's... N.
他说的是N吗
Did he say... N?
我听到的是M
I heard M.
你说的是N 还是M
Did you say N? Or M?
他死了
He's gone.
如果说是我们把坏人引向他了呢
What if we led them to him?
如果说是我们害死了哈里森呢
What if we had Harrison killed?
不不 不会
No, no, no, no, no.
是卡特
It's Carter.
他会把我们怎么样
What's he going to do to us?
不是我们 是我
Not us. Me.
什么
What?
任务是我接的
I took the mission.
后果我来承担 你上楼去等着
I'll take the consequences. You wait upstairs.
汤米·贝雷斯福德 汤米
Tommy Beresford? Tommy?
你去哪了 舅舅
Where have you been, uncle?
别喊我舅舅 我一直在查内奸
Don't "uncle" me. I've been looking for this leak.
瞧瞧这结果
Look where it's got me!
他说了什么
What did he say?
谁
Who?
别发傻 汤米 哈里森
Don't be soft, Tommy. Harrison!
吉尔伯特被绑♥架♥了
Gilbert's been kidnapped.
他还说屋子里有个间谍
And he said there's a spy in the house.
他有说是什么名字吗
Did he mention a name?
我觉得他说的是 M
I think he said... M.
M
M.
不 我不认识叫M的人
No, I don't know an M...
我想不起来
Not that I recall.
他们的确会改变代号♥ 但是
I mean, they do change the code names, but...
你确定他说的是M吗
Are you sure he said M?
也可能是N
It could have been N.
N
N?
N有什么意义吗
Does N mean something?
把门关上
Close that door.
你要保证不让塔彭丝卷入这事
Promise me you'll keep Tuppence out of this.
我知道她到现在都参与了
I know she's been involved so far.
这话只能你听
For your ears only.
好的 舅舅
Yes, uncle.
那谁是N
So who was N?
一个苏联特工 多年来都未被我们抓到
A Soviet agent who has eluded us for years.
之前有一些英国叛徒
There were a number of British traitors
他们很同情苏联
whose sympathies were with the USSR.
他们向共♥产♥主义叛变
They turned to communism.
你了解第五纵队吗 汤米
Are you familiar with the Fifth Column, Tommy?
我听说过这个名字
I've heard the phrase.
是我们内部的敌人
The enemy within.
N在英国政♥府♥内有联♥系♥人
N has contacts in the British government.
军队里绝对有
Definitely in the military
我自己的部门里很可能也有
and very possibly in my own department.
其中一个把吉尔伯特的计划告诉了N
One of them tipped N off about Gilbert's project.
那就是说 是俄♥国♥人抓住了吉尔伯特吗
That means the Russians have Gilbert?
究竟是什么计划
What is the project?
是个炸♥弹♥ 新炸♥弹♥ 一个原型
It's a bomb. A new bomb. A prototype.
早安 贝先生
Morning, Mr B.
和以前一样 所有窗户都擦一遍
All your windows, same as usual.
天啊 汤米
Oh, for goodness sake, Tommy.
他们想要炸♥弹♥做什么
What are they going to do with the bomb?
我怀疑他们是想要技术
I suspect they're after the technology.
所以他们的重点会是
Which means their priority
把它运出英国
will be getting it out of the country.
秘密雇佣了吉尔伯特 消息严格保密
...hired Gilbert in secret. It's all very hush-hush.
我们要错过板球赛了
We're missing the cricket.
内政大臣让我派一位我信任的人去
The Home Secretary asked me to send someone I can trust.
我们知道有内奸
We knew there was a leak,
所以行动涉及范围越小越好
so the smaller the operation, the better.
你派了哈里森
You sent Harrison.
没错
That's right.
去了诺福克的旅馆
To the guesthouse in Norfolk
吉尔伯特一直住在那里
where Gilbert had been staying.
看看他能找出什么线索
See what he could find out.
"屋子里的间谍是 N"
"The spy in the house is...N."
但如果他们得到了吉尔伯特和炸♥弹♥
But if they have Gilbert and the bomb,
他们为什么还在那里
why are they still there?
有重要价值的什么东西或什么人
Someone, something of value
依然在那个旅馆里
remains in that hotel.
桑苏西旅馆 克罗默
桑苏西旅馆 克罗默
The Sans Souci Hotel, Cromer.
这工作需要谨慎处理
The delicate nature of the job
所以要拿到其他住客的背景信息
has meant getting background information on the other guests,
会比较慢
rather slow.
你明天要和阿尔伯特见面
You'll have to meet up with Albert tomorrow.
他会在火车上跟你说下情况
He'll brief you on the train.
那你希望我做什么
But what do you want me to do?
我当然是希望你找出N了
I want you to find N, of course.
你找出N 找到吉尔伯特 就能找到炸♥弹♥
You find N, find Gilbert, you find the bomb.
记住 不能对塔彭丝提一个字
Not a word to Tuppence, remember.
好的 舅舅
Yes, Uncle.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说 谢谢
He said, "Thank you".
谢谢
"Thank you"?
谢谢我们为了找哈里森帮的忙
For all our help in finding Harrison.
我把我们知道的信息告诉了他 他说了谢谢
I told him what we knew, he said thank you,
就结束了
and...that was that.
哈里森被杀了他不生气吗
Wasn't he angry that Harrison got killed?
我猜这也习以为常了吧
It's all part of the game, I suppose.
就这样吗
So that was it?
并不都是坏消息
It's not all bad news.
你记不记得
Do you remember that
我跟你说过的苏格兰的假发大会
wig convention in Scotland I was telling you about?
举办地点已经定下来了
Well, a place has come up.
明早坐9点的火车走
Train leaves tomorrow at nine, actually.
你是娶了个傻瓜吗
Did you marry an idiot?
-什么 -"你 汤玛斯·贝雷斯福德
- I'm sorry? - "Do you, Thomas Beresford,
愿意取这个好骗的傻瓜为妻吗"
take this gullible idiot?"
牧师当初是这么问的吗
Is that what the vicar said?
我不明白你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
卡特交给了你一个新任务
Carter's given you a new mission.
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
发誓
Swear it.
我 发誓
I...swear...
好你个汤玛斯·贝雷斯福德
Thomas Beresford.
讲点理吧 塔彭丝
Be reasonable, Tuppence...
就只有一周
It's only for a week.
左右
Or so.
在那里要注意保暖
You'll need to keep warm up there.
苏格兰可冷了
Scotland can be very chilly.
我真想带你一起去 塔彭丝
I really wish you could come with me, Tuppence...
但我担心女士参加假发大会不太合适
I worry a wig convention is no place for a lady.
当然 我完全理解 我会无聊死
Absolutely. I completely understand. I'd be bored stiff.
确实如此
You really would be.
我知道 不会有更无聊的事了
I know. I can't imagine anything worse!
其实 我也打算离家一趟
In fact, I've been thinking of getting away myself.
是吗
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表