剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
I thought I was going to die in that room.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
村里有传言说
There's a rumour in the village
你带了个漂亮女人回来
that you've got yourself a fancy woman.
是吗
Oh, is there really?
根据一个线人来报 你最近常常接到秘密来电
You've been receiving secret phone calls, according to one source.
-我想知道是谁打来的 -我不知道
- I wonder who that can be? - I have no idea.
我倒是猜到了
Well, I do have an idea
既然你都肯摘下你的戒指...
and if you will go taking your wedding ring off.
我以为我都解释过了
I thought I'd explained all that.
你找到了
You found it!
你真不应该把它随意丢在那里 汤米
Shouldn't really go leaving it lying around, Tommy.
你真是个神奇的女人 贝雷斯福德太太
You are a wonderful woman, Mrs Beresford.
我跟你说过吗
Have I ever told you that?
汤米 你的背会受伤的
Tommy, you'll hurt your back!
回归正常生活真是太棒了
Oh, it's wonderful to be getting back to normal.
正常
Normal?
就只有你 我 乔治和狗
Well, just you, me, George, the dog.
我甚至在考虑放弃养蜂
I'll even consider giving up the bees.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
前提是我们能放弃这该死的侦探工作
Provided we can leave this damn sleuthing behind.
什么
What?
你这么惊讶是什么意思
What do you mean, what?
我们为什么要放弃啊
Why would we want to leave it behind?
但是你说过 你说过...
But you said, you said...
我知道我说过什么 但那只是一时冲动啊
I know what I said, but it was in the heat of the moment.
汤米 想想我们可能经历的那些冒险
Oh, Tommy, think of all the adventures we could have.
外面的世界充满着间谍 暗♥杀♥
There's a whole world out there full of spies and assassins,
和想要破坏这个国家的人
and people wanting to hurt this country.
我们 亲爱的 才刚刚开始呢
We, my darling, have only just started!
能至少给我个周末考虑一下吗
Can I at least have the weekend to think about it?
下集预告
一枚新的炸♥弹♥样品失踪了
A new prototype bomb has gone missing
这是绝对机密
and it's absolutely hush-hush.
你说的是N还是M
Did you say N or M?
N可能正好会引燃炸♥弹♥
So N might actually just detonate this bomb.
我只是觉得他们很奇怪 没觉得是间谍
I just thought they were odd, not spies.
我们没有监视他们 谁知道错过了什么
We weren't watching them. Who knows what we've missed?
做点小调查又何妨呢
What harm could a little investigating do?
那么 一旦跟卡特联♥系♥上
Then, when Carter gets in contact,
我们就能把整件事串起来了
we'll have the whole thing tied up.
说真的 塔彭丝
Honestly, Tuppence!
你敢追捕共♥产♥主义分子 杀手和间谍
You'll chase communists, killers and spies
但你却依然怕黑
but you're still afraid of the dark.
-你们认识这个人吗 -认识 -不认识
- Do you know this man? - Yes! - No!
不要相信任何人 但要让所有人都相信你们
Trust no-one. But get everyone to trust you.
趴下
Get down!
那枚炸♥弹♥会杀死很多无辜百姓
That bomb will kill a lot of innocent people.
所以我才不想让塔彭丝参与这次任务
This is why I didn't want Tuppence on this mission.
因为你们在一起时 行动就被拖累了
Because you're compromised when you're together.
被拖累
Compromised?
你知道我们为了完成这次任务经历了什么吗
Have you any idea what we've been through on this mission?
安静
Silence!
你比克拉克·盖博更英俊潇洒
Clark Gable, eat your heart out.
你知道我爱你什么吗 塔彭丝·贝雷斯福德
You know what I love about you, Tuppence Beresford?
什么
What?
你从不肯好好听话
You never, ever do what you're told.
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表