剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
问题是...
The question is...
你愿意为这个谎去死吗
..are you willing to die for that lie?
因为如果你不跟我说实话...
Because if you don't tell me the truth...
那我就不得不打爆你漂亮的小脑袋了
I'm going to be forced to blow out your pretty little brains.
下集预告
所以N可能会引爆♥炸♥弹
So N might actually just detonate this bomb?
我只是觉得他们很奇怪 没想到是间谍
I just thought they were odd, not spies.
我们没有监督他们
We haven't been watching them.
谁知道错过了什么
Who knows what we've missed.
我来给你擦擦眼睛
Let me do your glasses...
-真的没必要 -没关系 -先生...
- There's really no need. - It's no problem. - Sir...
说真的 塔彭丝
Honestly, Tuppence.
你敢追捕共♥产♥主义分子 杀手和间谍
You'll chase Communists, killers and spies,
但你还是怕黑
but you're still afraid of the dark.
-你认识这个人吗 -认识 -不认识
- Do you know this man? - Yes. - No!
我要扮演一个角色
I have a role to play.
别太适应单身生活
Don't get too used to the bachelor life.
-天呐 -还是觉得没什么吗
- Good grief. - Still think it's nothing?
我快拖不住他了
I can't hold him much longer.
人性真是难以预料
Human nature is so difficult to predict.
当然了
It certainly is.
愿最厉害的人获胜
May the best man win.
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表