剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
你干的好事我们还没开始算账呢
we haven't even started on what the hell you were doing.
我理解 少校 但我觉得我们应该
I understand that, Major, but I think maybe we should just...
什么 什么
What? What?
略过你该受到的责骂吗
Just skip over the pure bloody bollocking you deserve.
抱歉我说了粗话 詹姆斯
Pardon my French, James.
我来吧
Shall I?
或许该让我来负责谈话
Perhaps I should talk.
不如你来负责整个行动吧
Run the whole operation, why don't you?
不 我只是说 她把我当朋友
No, I just mean, she thinks I am a friend of hers.
范德梅尔夫人
Mrs Vandemeyer.
范德梅尔夫人 我路过这里
Mrs Vandemeyer. Just passing.
想进来打个招呼
Thought I'd say hello.
范德梅尔夫人
Mrs Vandemeyer?
要我把门撞开吗
Do you want me to break it down?
-这门还挺结实呢 詹姆斯 -等等
- It's a pretty sturdy door, James. - Hold on.
简·芬恩的发卡
Jane Finn's hairpin.
你从哪学来的
Where did you learn that trick?
女童子军时学的 大家都学了
Girl Guides. Everyone did.
你等在这里
You wait here.
丽塔
Rita?
代布朗先生致意
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
该死
Damn!
很抱歉让你看到那一幕
I'm sorry you had to see that.
为什么 因为我是家庭主妇
Why? Because I'm a housewife
还是因为这一幕有些恶心
or because it was an unpleasant thing to see?
我只是说...
I just meant...
不用 我很抱歉
No. I'm sorry.
我必须说 我觉得你完全不像家庭主妇
I think you're anything but a housewife, I have to say.
从我所看到的来说
From everything I've seen,
卡特没好好任用你真是疯了
Carter is mad not to put you on his books properly.
但我到现在都没发挥什么用处 不是吗
Hasn't done us any good, though, has it?
我们毫无进展
We're no nearer.
这里也许能找到些有用的东西
Something may be found here that will help.
如果丽塔真的联♥系♥过布朗
If Rita was in contact with Brown,
-像你说的那样 -你看看吧
- as you say... - Look around.
不会有什么收获的
There'll be nothing.
我觉得我开始懂他了
I feel like I'm beginning to understand him.
他来去不留踪迹
He isn't a man that likes to leave any trace.
其实 他总是领先两步
In fact, he's always two steps ahead.
目前为止确实如此
Well, he has been so far.
-天呐 -怎么了
- Oh, God. - What?
-汤米 -汤米是谁
- Tommy! - Who's Tommy?
我丈夫 如果布朗知道丽塔的事 那么...
My husband. If Brown knew about Rita, then...
汤米怎么了
what about Tommy?
他在苏豪区的那栋楼里
He's in the house in Soho.
我明确告诉过他不要回去的那栋楼吗
The one I explicitly told him not to go back to.
对 就是那栋
Yes, that one.
"这太危险了" 这句话你们难道听不明白吗
What kind of "This is too dangerous" do you two not understand?
是谁 谁在那里
Who is it? Who's there?
你的时间不多
You don't have long.
屋顶上有个地方 连接着另一栋楼
There's a space on the roof, connects to another building.
-那简怎么办 -她一直在说什么"阿纳萨"
- What about Jane? - She kept saying "Anassa".
等等 阿纳萨是什么
Wait. What's Anassa?
他们要转移她了 我只知道这些
They're moving her, that's all I know.
是你回复了我们在报纸上登的
It was you that replied to our advertisement
那则广♥告♥ 是吗
in the newspaper, wasn't it?
手表 照片 是你送到我们手中的吗
The watch, the photographs, it was you?
是的 但没别的了 你想害我被杀死吗
Yes, but no more -- do you want me to get killed?
朱利斯 汤米在哪里
Julius, where's Tommy?
是啊 汤米在哪里
Exactly, where is Tommy?
-怎么回事 -我不知道怎么回事
- What happened? - I don't know what happened.
我按你说的给警局打了电♥话♥
I called the police like you told me to.
但是汤米和简都找不到
The police couldn't find Tommy or Jane.
-那他们到底在哪儿 -我不知道他们在哪里
- So where are they? - I don't know where they are!
你比我们想象的还蠢啊
You're more stupid that we thought.
你已经没朋友了
You've run out of friends.
你会看到接下来的情况
You see what'll happen.
你现在是想救她吗
So are you going to try and save her now, eh?
把她带到车里 行吗
Get her in the car, will you?
-那他呢 -布朗让我在这里把他处理了
- What about him? - Brown says I was to deal with him here.
他不跟我们一起去吗
He isn't coming with us?
-不 快走吧 -走
- No. Just move it! - Come on.
好了
Right.
我们再来审一遍吧
Let's go through this one more time, shall we?
录音
The recording.
你知道多少
How much do you know?
你多高 六尺一 六尺二
What are you? Six foot one? Six foot two?
大块头 也不算太大 但是也不小
Heavy build, well, not too heavy, but... not too light.
这里头可是大有讲究的
There's an art to this, you know.
抓住他
Hold him.
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
美好愿望呢
Pretty thoughts?
拜托 我还有妻子和儿子
Please... I have a wife, a son.
谁不是呢
Oh, haven't we all?
别动 不然我会量错的
Keep still or I'll get the measurements all wrong,
结果只会更慢
make it last longer.
怎么回事
What?
该死的
Damn it!
去接 我现在无法集中精神
Answer it. I can't concentrate now.
是布朗
It's Brown.
看住他
Watch him.
什么事
Yes?
好的 没问题
Yes, all right. Will do.
看来你走运了 贝雷斯福德先生
Seems your luck is in, Mr Beresford.
现在要怎么办
What's happening now?
找到他
Find him.
阿纳萨
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我们想让贝雷斯福德先生感觉舒适有动力
We want Mr Beresford to feel nice and motivated.
为什么
Why?
布朗给你安排了一份工作
Brown's got a job for you...
你必须做
.. and you'll do it...
如果你爱你儿子的话
.. if you love your son.
阿纳萨
Anassa?
下集预告
没有打扰到你吧 塔彭丝
There is no stopping you, is there, Tuppence?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
吉米
Jimmy, Oh!
只是一支板球拍
It was just a cricket bat.
我们必须提醒卡特
We have to warn Carter.
住手 你在干什么
Stop! What are you doing?
你一定有什么目的 你的表现很奇怪 自从...
You're up to something -- you've been odd ever since...
听着 看在上帝的份上
Look, for goodness' sake,
-别挡着我 -先解释
- get out of my way. - Explanation first.
像这样的车应该由男人来开
A car like this needs to be handled by a man.
我说 我希望这是本周最后一次
May I say, and I hope for the last time this week,
拜托了 汤米 塔彭丝 交给专业人士来处理吧
please, Tommy, Tuppence, leave it to the professionals.
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表