剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表
-你总神神秘秘的 卡尔 -你在说什么
- You're always so secretive, Carl. - What are you talking about?
至少吃完你的早餐
At least finish your breakfast.
闭嘴吧
Shut up!
伊丽莎白 伊丽莎白
Elizabeth... Elizabeth!
-你的望远镜呢 -什么
- Where are your binoculars? - Sorry?
用肉眼你是看不到林莺的
You can't spot a warbler with the naked eye.
-我们要去观鸟 -是吗
- We're going bird-watching. - Are we?
当然了 你忘了吗
Of course. Have you forgotten?
没有 我以为经历昨晚的事情
No, no. I just thought, after last night,
你可能没心情去了
you might not fancy it.
但说实话 伙计 看看鸟放松下心情挺好的
But to be honest, old boy, I could do with some cheering up.
你在找谁呢
Who are you looking for?
不好意思 我是不是打扰到什么了
I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?
没有 我只是在估量云的密度
No, I'm just assessing the cloud density.
很适合观光
Good odds for a sighting.
对啊 对 快上车
Yes. Yes, come on. Hop in.
不用了 谢谢 我早上不怎么喝酒
Oh, no, thank you. Not much of a morning drinker myself.
这边好像没有林莺的影子
There doesn't seem to be any warblers this side.
我们才刚来20分钟
well, We've only been here 20 minutes.
我们该动动了
We should get moving.
那不会惊动鸟儿吗
Doesn't that disturb the birds?
我们继续沿着海滩往上走一点吧
Well, let's try further up the beach.
我好像看到了什么
I think I can see something.
-是你吗 维罗妮卡 -是的
- Is that you, Veronica? - Yes.
能再给我拿一条毛巾吗
Could I have an extra towel?
好的 斯普罗特太太
Yes, Mrs Sprot.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不敢相信那个那个蠢蛋开枪自杀了
I can't believe the silly bugger shot himself.
我自己也有过黑暗的想法
I've had dark thoughts myself, you know.
他有没有跟你说过他内心的恶魔
Did he ever talk to you about his demons?
-比如 敌人什么的 -敌人
- Enemies, perhaps? - Enemies?
天呐 没有
God, no.
毫无疑问 少校喜欢每一个人
The Major liked everyone, of course.
除了那个卡尔·德尼姆
Well, everyone except that Carl Denim,
不过就算是再有耐心的人也受不了他
but he could wind up the most patient of men.
我们应该重新下去 到沙滩上去
We should head back down, towards the beach.
那继续吧
Well, lead on.
致M
M,
上次和你一起时 我充满欣喜
the last time we were together I was in ecstasy.
感受你的手触摸着我的
The touch of your hand on my...
感受你的唇吻着...
The feel of your lips on...
我的天
Oh, my goodness!
别停 后面才开始好看呢
Don't stop there. It's just about to get interesting.
老实交代吧
Start talking.
我的房♥间里丢了些东西 一套珍珠饰品
Something went missing from my room. A set of pearls.
你觉得是我偷了吗
And you think I stole them?
我好像看见你从少校的房♥间里出来
I thought I saw you come out of the Major's room...
就是那天舞会之后
After the ball.
我把两件事联♥系♥到一起
I put two and two together...
就觉得抓住了个小偷
And got a thief.
你想象力的确不错
You do have quite the imagination.
你的那本小说写完后 我一定要买♥♥来读读
I must get my hands on that novel of yours when it's finished.
是的
Yes.
我丈夫以前说我连饼干罐都能编套故事
My husband used to say I could pull a story out of a biscuit tin.
我确实去了少校的房♥间
I was in the Major's room.
我是去把那封信拿回来
I was getting that letter back...
信压在他的枕头下面
from under his pillow.
所以 M
So, M...
是指少校
is for Major.
我们是亲密关系
We were intimate.
可是你已婚了
But you're married?
分居了 很快就要离婚
Separated. Soon divorced.
习惯而已 就像婚姻一样
Force of habit. Like the marriage.
所以我知道那是自杀 我了解少校
That's how I know it was suicide. I knew the Major.
他为我着迷
He was obsessed with me.
也许你从未有过这种感受
Perhaps you've never experienced that.
迷恋
Obsession.
好了 走吧
Now, run along,
除非你想留下来把各种细节都了解一下
unless you want to see what all the fuss is about.
你看到什么了吗 麦杜斯
Can you see anything, Meadows?
麦杜斯
Meadows?
麦杜斯
Meadows!
麦杜斯
Meadows!
麦杜斯
Meadows!
真是见鬼了
Well, I'll be damned.
抱歉
Sorry.
苏联
塔彭丝 我有所发现
Tuppence, I've found something.
我也有
So have I.
卡汉的信被烧掉了
Khan's letter's been burnt.
斯普罗特女士一定在我们睡觉的时候把它烧掉了
Mrs Sprot must have burned the documents while we were sleeping.
也许她是清白的 说的都是实话
Or she's innocent and telling the truth.
她承认了她去过少校房♥间
She admitted she was in the Major's room.
她有十分体面正当的理由啊
Which she had a perfectly decent explanation for.
要我说 是最不体面的了
The opposite of decent, I'd say.
情人之间写点情话一点也没错
There's nothing wrong with affectionate words between lovers.
汤米 那信堪比色情小说
Tommy, this was nothing short of smut.
如果我开始写那样的信
I mean, how would you feel
你会怎么想
if I started writing letters like that?
-那 -汤米
- Well... - Tommy!
走这边 亲爱的
This way, darling.
都不见了
It's gone.
这里本来有无线电设备
There was radio equipment here.
他的船停在那边
And his boat was moored out there.
他一定是看到我了 把东西都收了
He must have seen me and got rid of everything.
你确定是他吗
Are you sure it was him?
是的 我看见卡尔在船上
Yes. I saw Carl on the boat.
一个人有只船可不犯法
It's not a crime for a man to have a boat.
那可不会让他变成偷炸♥弹♥的疯子
It doesn't make him a madman who's stolen a bomb.
塔彭丝 稍微信任我一点
Tuppence, a little faith wouldn't go amiss.
抱歉 汤米 只是
I'm sorry, Tommy, it's just...
你有时会有点钻牛角尖
you can get a little one track at times.
什么时候
Like when?
像有次你一直确信
Like when you were convinced
邻居在偷你的科克斯苹果
the neighbours were pinching your Cox's.
那年夏天 我闻到太多次邻居家烤苹果派了
I smelt an awful lot of apple pies being baked that summer.
好吧 我们想想
OK. Let's think.
有无线电设备 还有船
There's radio equipment and there was a boat.
如果卡尔当真如你所说 他现在在哪都有可能
Well, if you're right about Carl, he could be anywhere by now.
汤米
Tommy?
汤米
Tommy?
我的天
Good grief...
还觉得是子虚乌有吗
Still think it's nothing?
我们深入看看
We should explore.
我觉得我们该回去了
I think we should go back.
-别害怕 塔彭丝 -我不害怕
- Don't be scared, Tuppence. - I'm not scared!
那我们就继续往前走
Then let's keep going.
这也许能直接带我们找到卡尔
This could lead us straight to Carl.
那是什么
What was that?
塔彭丝 你可以追捕共♥产♥主义分子 杀手和间谍
Honestly, Tuppence! You'll chase Communists, killers and spies,
但你依然怕黑
but you're still afraid of the dark.
我不怕黑
I am NOT afraid of the dark.
不 让我来
No. Let me.
楼梯
Steps!
我们究竟在哪
Where the hell are we?
我有奇怪的感觉
I've got a strange feeling.
塔彭丝
Tuppence?
眼熟吗
Looks familiar?
不会吧
No!
-伊丽莎白 -别烦我
- Elizabeth... - Leave me alone!
你必须要控制自己 你会让人起疑心的
剧集 | 汤米夫妇探案集(2015) | 导航列表